4.5

LINDSAY R.
Pacific, WA
Mazda 626
05/21/2015 Category: Sales
Helpful, informative, and great people.
I went here on my search for a my first car, and had gone a couple places with no luck. I came here and immediately I was greeted and told to go ahead and look around, and that the cars were open to browse. No one hovered over us or pressured us to make a sale, and when I wanted to test drive a car it was easy and there was still no pressure.

I test drove multiple cars and each time it was simple and I was told to go for as long as I needed to decide if the car was right for me. I finally settled on my the car used for my second test drive, and the process towards the final price was easy. Sean was the biggest help and I could not have wished for a better salesman. He helped me figure out the loan process and obtain insurance, and helped me figure out what work would need to be done on the car, if any, and informed me that in-house mechanics could do any work for extremely cheap. He held nothing back and was very straight forward, and I'm thankful for that, as well as the entourage that accompanied me for my purchase.

Everyone worked with me in the meantime as I waited to get my loan check from the bank, and even though they only had my down payment that day I was allowed to drive off the lot anyway. I got them their money as soon as the banks opened on Monday to return the favor.

All in all my experience here was more than good, it was wonderful. Like I said, I could not have hoped for a better experience in my first car purchase. The selection of cars is vast and the prices are extremely fair; there's something for anyone here at Rich's Car Corner. I've already recommended others to this lot, and in the future we hope to give them our business again.

MICHAEL W.
Bothell, WA
Kia Sportage
05/21/2015 Category: Sales
Good place to get a used car
Friendly staff, small cramped lot but good prices.

DYLAN B.
Marysville, WA
Volvo S40
05/21/2015 Category: Sales
Overall good customer service and price
I recently purchased a vehicle and had pretty good customer service and believe I got a good deal on my vehicle. I would come back for future business.

CL
CAROLYN L.
Chrysler Sebring
05/15/2015 Category: Sales
Nice Staff and Great Selection
Rich's Car Corner is a great place to find a good used car. The staff is nice and knowledgeable. They have a wonderful selection of cars; you will be able to find a car that fits you and your pocketbook.

KARA S.
Sultan, WA
Kia Rio
05/14/2015 Category: Sales
Was pretty okay
Was easy to find and the transaction was unrealisticly fast when it comes to buying a car. We overpayed a little but i love the car.

KL
KEVIN L.
Bonney Lake, WA
05/07/2015 Category: Sales
easy to do business with
quick and painless

MICHAEL D.
Lake Stevens, WA
05/02/2015 Category: Sales
Low Overhead Car Pricing
I had a great car buying experience at Rich's Car Corner. Glenn was great to work with, and no pressure whatsoever to buy. No fancy car lot, which results in low overhead pricing on their cars. Great experience, I plan on going back in the future.

HA
HENRIQUE A.
Lynnwood, WA
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
04/30/2015 Category: Sales
Cheap Cars + Fast Service
It looks like a cramped little corner in Aurora, however the amount of value cars was amazing. I've scoured Carfax for cars and these were easily marked down $1000+ off from their competitors. If there's a car hidden in the corner stuck behind a bunch of other cars, they'll gladly get it out for you to take a test drive (which was a quick process too). Their staff is knowledgeable, also educating me on Credit Unions, which made financing super easy.

Just take your regular caution with buying used cars, like test driving, checking Carfax, etc. and there really should be no issues shopping here.

LZ
LUKE Z.
04/16/2015 Category: Sales
They let me take any car I wanted out for an hour+ test drive before buying a car.

MICHAEL W.
Infiniti G20
04/16/2015 Category: Sales
good place to shop for inexpensive cars.
Needed an inexpensive car. New which one I was interested in prior to arriving. After checking it out and test driving it I bought without an overbearing pestering sales person bothering me during the process.

AN
ADITYA N.
Low pressure
It took me some time to decide if I wanted the car, and they are very friendly and hands off. They let me take an extended test drive (overnight!), and that really allowed me to make a good decision. They also made sure the car had issues fixed. One of the door locks didn't work, so they made sure to fix it free of charge, and they offered to do other optional work at much reduced rates.

DANIEL P.
Olympia, WA
willing to negotiate prices
I looked at a few cars while there and test drove them. And when I found the one I wanted the sales person dropped the price considerably.

EN
Emmanuel N.
Marysville, WA
04/12/2015
Amazing servive!!!
If you want to buy a car, go to RON OAk he was our salesman and did an AWSOME JOB!!! He find for us the best deal ever!!

SPENCER S.
04/09/2015 Category: Sales
Great staff some car concerns
patient and friendly staff that helped me through every stage of the process. However check engine light went on day after I bought the car so be wary.

REBECCA M.
Volkswagen Golf
04/05/2015 Category: Sales
no pressure, great service
I was greeted , and let to explore my options without being pressured into anything. When I was ready to test drive they were helpful and prompt. When I was ready to buy, they were accommodating with my trade in and purchase.
I've already recommended this place to others.