Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

EN
EDUARDO N.
Milton, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Did not clean back part of Elantra GT
I paid to have car cleaned. Back part of Elantra GT was not cleaned, & left as it was when I brought it in. Did not notice until I got home.
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/23/2014

Mr. Nevarez,
I apologize if your vehicle was not cleaned properly. Please contact me at richarddooley@rickcase and we will schedule at your convenience to have your vehicle properly cleaned.

JASON L.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Amazing people, Honest and very helpful
Without a doubt best customer service I have ever received, I left this dealership wanting to be friends with the people that work there and wanting a job there myself. These guys truly work together and enjoy helping their customers and they also go the extra mile to do things the right way. I have been bragging about them since the first time I stepped into the dealership!!!! GREAT JOB HYUNDAI OF ROSWELL!!!!
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/29/2014

EW
Evan W.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/09/2014 Category: Service
Reliable service
Always nice to see Andrew, my service representative. He remembers and knows my car.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/09/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell. We also thank you for your feedback. Our Customer, Our Friend.

LW

Patrick K.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Service
Rick Case's service department did a great job of fitting me to a busy holiday schedule around Labor Day in order to get a tire patched.

Kathleen M.
Evans, GA
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
09/05/2014 Category: Service
Purchasing this time a much more pleasant experience.
Both the salesman and the finance manager made my purchasing experience one of the best yet.

NL
NICOLE L.
09/05/2014 Category: Service
quick repair
I called to advise my car was being towed in and gave MY diagnosis. The service advisor was very informative and answered all my questions. I was sick this day and explained I wasn't coming with the car but would wait for the call. She assured me it would more than likely be fixed that day. I estimate my car got to the dealer by 12. It was ready at 2. I got a full explanation of the issue and the service rep was very kind. He even pulled my car under the awning and opened my door for me. It was raining. That personal touch made my day.

CF
CIARA F.
Norcross, GA
09/04/2014 Category: Service
I love my hyundai, the people were awesome
I went is almost an hour before my appointment. They got my car right in and fixed the recall issue within 25 minutes. I was happy!!

CK
CARLA K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Service area needs a facelift!
It was raining when I took in my car for a tire rotation. There was no covered place for me to leave the car, and it is not very easy to maneuver through the parked cars to get to the service advisor. They clearly need more space. My service advisor is great, but his hands are tied as far as space goes.

ANGELA S.
09/01/2014 Category: Service
Andrew is fabulous!
I feel confident that I am getting honest, straightforward service for my 2012 Sonata.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.  Our Customer, Our Friend.

JOHN D.
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, professional staff are wonder to work with.
My car was involved in an accident. The entire process of the repair was easy, painless and a wonderful experience.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Our Customer, Our Friend.

Scott W.
Marietta, GA
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Too little work - too long in coming
Dropped of my 2008 Sonata for investigation of airbag and TPS lights. Service agent complained of too few mechanics avail and other resources quiting. Additionally, the 1 day turnaround for the investigation took 2 days to find out. $130 later, I'm not comfortable with your ability to do the work competently or in a time promised.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/02/2014

We apologize for your recent experience. Please contact the General Manager, Will Barnes at 770-225-5600 or willbarnes@rickcase.com for assistance.

08/21/2014
Horrible car buying expereince
Chase Channell, General Sales Manager, quoted me a price for a new car that fit my budget for trading in my existing Sonata for a newer model. Unfortunately the price was not honored when I filled out the paperwork in Finance. I was told that the price was actually $100 higher per month ($6,000 in total) and that Chase made a mistake in the email quote he sent me. I left the dealership without a new car and Chase never once apologized to me or came in to personally speak with me. I have sent an email complaining of my experience as I am an existing customer (I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership) but I haven't heard from Chase. I have had positive experiences with this dealership in the past but Chase Chanell has provided horrible Customer Service this time.

08/21/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Service Deparment
The Service Department is the finest of any Dealership I have visited. Always greeted by friendly staff and work is done timely and cost effectively.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/21/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. We are glad that you are a part of the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend.

2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Horrible car buying expereince

JOSEPH H.
Suwanee, GA
08/19/2014 Category: Service
great staff
Easy experience in buying our Sonata. Fair price, GREAT staff!! Service center has great people but space too small for volume of customers

KATHRYN M.
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Just took my 2013 Hyundai Elantra in for warranty service - I worked specifically with Justin on the service team. He was very helpful and kept me apprised of the repair, making the process as stress-less as possible.

CG
CAROL G.
Woodstock, GA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2014 Category: Service
The Service Department Does a GREAT Job Overall
Friendly, efficient, work done correctly the 1st time.

Dane B.
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Service Manager won't back warranties
The new service manager will not back warranties. Beware. I love Hyundai and have always had great service from Rick Case until they hired this dishonest cheat.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/06/2014

We apologize for your recent service experience. Please contact Will Barnes - General Manager at 770-225-5600 or willbarnes@rickcase.com for assistance.

RN
Rohn N.
Roswell, GA
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Questionable service
Nine days prior I did the 60,000 mile check; immediately upon return my wife and I could hear a 'clicking' like sound coming from drivers front. I returned ASAP. The tech diagnosed the problem, maybe the water bottle you have in your door bottle holder.

Better, "We've discovered a tear in your CV boot, you're loosing grease; you'll need to have that replaced". Now call in cynical, but that seems a little too unlikely that in nine days I developed a new problem exactly in the location I'm saying the clicking is, which started immediately after leaving the shop the first time.

I've used Rick Case Hyundai for every service since I acquired my Santa Fe. I'm done, I've got two new issues that seem to have occurred during my last service.

I will not be recommending Rick Case Hyundai
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/06/2014

We apologize for your recent service experience. Please contact Randy Highlander- Service Director at 770-225-5600 or RandyHighlander@rickcase.com for assistance.