Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

James M.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/16/2014 Category: Service
dependable excellent customer service
yes customer service

RAMON G.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
excellent service and sales representative
Great dealer

Jeffrey C.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/28/2014 Category: Service
Another quality visit
Brought in our car for an oil change late on a Sunday afternoon. They performed the work in an hour as promised.

James C.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/15/2014 Category: Service
the service department
the way the service treats you from the time you arrive until the time you are ready to leave.

Karen M.
Dawsonville, GA
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/11/2014 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Even though I did not purchase my vehicle from Rick Case, they have always treated me well. Andrew is the best.

DARREN R.
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Very personable
Great job as usual.

Juliet F.
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
04/30/2014 Category: Service
Always nice and quick
I like how fast the service dept is in completing the work needed to keep my car running smoothly.

MICHAEL L.
Roswell, GA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service!
We bought our vehicle at this dealership 3 years ago and had a very good experience then. We've been using them for all maintenance, oil changes, etc, and had nothing but excellent service, professional advisors and everyone else. Appointment set-up is very easy and they have been completing the work on schedule.

PK
PAUL K.
Johns Creek, GA
04/28/2014 Category: Service
Great communication with the client

RK
RAJ K.
04/23/2014 Category: Service
overcharges on labor expect to pay 2 1/2 times more than actual work done
I detest this place. Refused to buy car from this dealer because would not budge on price. Drove 5 hrs away and got the sonata i wanted for 2500.00 less. Service is actually worse than dealer. I had a check engine light. Got the diagnostic code and saw there wad a serice bulletin for the exact issue. A simple 30 min fix became a 2 1/2 hr labor charge. Stated had to test everything and ended up doing exactly what was stated in service bulletin. Never going to a hyundai dealer again. The cars are made so well these days that the dealers have to milk the few customers who go to the dealers to stay in business

NB
NANCY B.
Johns Creek, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Nevr had a bad service here
I have had my car in twice since I bought it. Scheduling service is easy online, the time to determine any problem and repair the vehicle are very good.

JOHN H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Andrew Service Advisor
His attention to customer satisfaction and excellent service is what makes Rick Case the place for me to go for maintenance and service and likely my next vehicle purchase.

SL
SONJA L.
Canton, GA
04/16/2014 Category: Service
unprofessional
Very hard to get information from the people at this dealership, will not return calls , unprofessional

KY
KURT Y.
Canton, GA
04/14/2014 Category: Service
For the most part, Very Customer sensitive
Very attentive to the customer, however did return my car leaving windows open during the height of the pollen season!

LC
Lynn C.
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Wow!
This was my first visit to Rick Case and I was certainly impressed with the care and information I was provided about my Accent. The service manager took the time to show me what I needed and ask questions about my previous service, including 60,000 check up. I will be making an appointment for that!

WM
William M.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Service dept has always taken good care extremely helpful if any questions.
Just like when I was looking at a purchase.

WT

Jenneane Z.
Roswell, GA
2006 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/03/2014 Category: Service
The Absolute Best Service Dept and Customer Service!!!
Thank you Andrew, Brandi and Mike for helping make my recent service experience exceptional. My Santa Fe radiator had a leak..and everyone made sure my car was repaired quickly and that I was comfortable!! Very professional and helpful!! Even though I need to drive from Marietta..you are my service team choice!! Jennie

KH
Kevin H.
Woodstock, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/02/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
I had an issue with a faulty tire. The manager and associates took great care of me. They have made a loyal customer out of me due to this exceptional service.

WP
Wayne P.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, reasonable pricing.
Excellent service and great customer support. Great place.