Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

Michael S.
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Simple service results in more repairs.
Air conditioning fan sounds like truck.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you for your response. Give us a call so we can get your vehicle in to correct any issues.

Steve Payne

Warren T.
Roswell, GA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Normally a great place for customer service, but missed the mark this time.
I have brought my car to Rick Case Hyundai since we owned it in 2009. The service has always been excellent but this time the mechanic made a mess of things. All we needed was an oil change and it took over two hours. Yes, their computer system was down and things were chaotic as a result. But that doesn't account for grease on the outside two door handles, grease on the inside door, the contents of the glove box strewn on the floor (from checking the passenger air filter), and the seat pushed way back when I took possession of the car. This is not the customer care I expect from Rick Case and in all fairness, this has not happened before. But it shouldn't take two hours to change oil and the mechanic should take better care. I'll be back for service again because I have a good history with them.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you for your response. How may we better serve you?

Steve Payne
Rick Case Hyundai Roswell
770-225-5600
stevepayne@rickcase.com

BARBARA H.
09/06/2015 Category: Service
Super long wait time
Had a 3 hour wait for an oil change and 7500 mile check up. Their female advisor was very apologetic and didn't charge for the oil change. They didn't find anything causing my tire leak so I had them check a 3rd time & they found the nail & fixed tire. Only to find out yesterday they didn't put the cap back on my valve stem. Asked for a car wash and didn't get it but at that point I wasn't going to say anything because I just wanted to finally leave. I'll give the dealership one more shot and see what happens. Again, thanks to the female service advisor for her apology and gift of a free oil change! That was nice.

Brookhaven, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2015 Category: Service
Just a little slow
When working on the cars, some conversations seemed to take precedence over punctuality. And after my car was done and brought out, it took 20 min for someone to let me know with keys!!! Get me on my WAY lol. BUT LOVELY, helpful people.

TERI M.
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Rip off..
They charge a "shop" charge, which is 10% of your bill up to $45.00. They are charging customers to bring them their business, which is outrageous! You are already paying for the services you receive. You should NOT have to pay a shop charge. It's just another way of ripping people off! Will not be purchasing any more Hyundais!

STEPHEN W.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
06/02/2015 Category: Service
Little respect for older vehicles
My vehicle was repaired properly this time. However, my most recent visits to your Service Department indicate that your technicians do not respect vehicles that are more than a couple of years old. The previous repair left my car with chipped paint, a misaligned body panel, broken plastic and grease on the carpeting.
The most recent repair simply required the replacement of an air intake hose (overpriced, in my opinion). Still, the driver's side floor mat was smeared with black grease. Once the extended warranty expires, I probably won't be back.

JOSHUA C.
Atlanta, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Waiting Forever and a Fight between Techs
They did a great job but the review says it all. I would recommend the dealer if they did a little better. But at this moment I would not recommend.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Roswell, GA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Really good service but not so much for the service manager
I love the sales team here and the service department always does a great job on maintenance/repairs. The service manager on duty didn't even acknowledge my presence the day I dropped my car off and again the day I picked it up. Everyone else there is very pleasant and helpful. If I return it will be in spite of him.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2014 Category: Service
Dirty in dirty out
Front desk service was great but would not even do basic cleaning of the. Even offered to pay extra but was told they do not have the facility to do this. They are a dealership, they detail cars all day. Just seems like they just fell short on pleasing the customer
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 12/17/2014

Mr. Filipkowski,
Thank you for making us aware of your concerns. Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for not being able to wash cars. We do have two guys washing and prepping new and used cars, but with only two stalls and a cramped parking lot, we are not able to provide complimentary washes. It would simply cause too much of a back up in getting customers in and out in a timely manner. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Richard Dooley,
Service Mgr.

GM
Gary M.
Clarkston, GA
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Brake job mistake.
First, let me say that it was just an unintentional oversight. I had my front disc brake, and rear drum brake pads replace in my 2009 Hyundai Sonata on 9/17/2014 at 0845. When the mechanic reinstalled my front-right brake assembly it twisted the line to the calipers causing them to partially engage. I discovered this while driving off of the lot. The car would slow more rapidly than usual when I removed my foot off the gas pedal, and when I came to a stop smoke began billowing from the front-right wheel. Richard, the service manager brought the mechanic with him to pick me up and bring me back to the service center to correct the problem. The mechanic fixed his mistake and apologized for the error. Again, it was just a mistake anyone could've made. My car is driving great right now and I have peace-of-mind that my brakes are working properly. Will I go back to this service center? Absolutely. They showed integrity while accepting responsibility for the twisted brake line, and that alone will keep me going back to Rick Case Hyundai, Roswell, GA. Thanks guys!
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/25/2014

Mr. Mintz,
I appreciate your patience and understanding for our mistake. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Richard Dooley
Service Director

EN
EDUARDO N.
Milton, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Did not clean back part of Elantra GT
I paid to have car cleaned. Back part of Elantra GT was not cleaned, & left as it was when I brought it in. Did not notice until I got home.
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/23/2014

Mr. Nevarez,
I apologize if your vehicle was not cleaned properly. Please contact me at richarddooley@rickcase and we will schedule at your convenience to have your vehicle properly cleaned.

Dane B.
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Service Manager won't back warranties
The new service manager will not back warranties. Beware. I love Hyundai and have always had great service from Rick Case until they hired this dishonest cheat.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/06/2014

We apologize for your recent service experience. Please contact Will Barnes - General Manager at 770-225-5600 or willbarnes@rickcase.com for assistance.

RL
RYAN L.
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Sales
Took our car in to get serviced and while waiting in service, a salesman attempts to sell us a new car. I didn't come in to look at a new car, but to get mine serviced. We flat told him that if he continued that we would leave and use another dealership!

As for the service area, they were good and got our service done quickly!

SABRINA C.
Atlanta, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2013 Category: Service
Nice at first but did not complete all requests
I asked for an oil change, emissions inspection, quote on tires. I only got the oil change. Disappointed.