08/15/2017 Category: Service
Convenient location - try to accommodate
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/15/2017

08/06/2017 Category: Service
Busy
It was a Saturday. It took 2 hours for an oil change to be completed on my vehicle. Seemed understaffed.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for your input; We are working on expanding our service department to better serve our customers

Atlanta, GA
07/02/2017 Category: Service
Emissions light came on
Not very pleased
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/05/2017

Sorry you had to return for the emissions light. Was everything taken care of when you returned?

GT
Gail T.
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Not enough advisors
Need a valet
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you for your input. We are working on hiring more people to better serve our customers

RP
Robert P.
Wilmington, NC
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Expert service, overwhelmed techs
Brought car in for recall items. Was told an hour to and hour and a half, turned into three and a half before leaving. No loaner car offered, no explanation as to why it took so long.
Christopher S., General Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/10/2017

We apologize for the wait being longer than what was told to you and you should have been communicated with about the delay. We strive to provide great service in a timely manner and again we apologize that we missed the mark on this occasion. I hope that you will come back for your next service needs and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for your input; we are working on expanding our service department to better serve our customers

Stephen H.
Cumming, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Technology issues
I've been coming here for several years. Generally my expectations were always met.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you for your input. We have added a note to your file.

Richard C.
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Service not needed!?
My Elantra has 80,000 miles. It had not been serviced in 20,000 miles, but the service technician told me that my car didn't need any service. Really? I'm going on a long road trip. I hope I don't have any car problems that could have been prevented with maintenance.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/07/2017

In looking at your visit we quoted 2 different tire prices. That is all that was needed at that time. Did you want to get those scheduled to be replaced?

RD
Roland D.
Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Not ready when promised
The service which was supposed to be completed in 3 hours ended up taking 6 hours.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/16/2017

Thank you for your input. We are working on increasing our staff to better serve our customers

VV
Veselina V.
Alpharetta, GA
04/23/2017 Category: Service
Miss communications with customer.
I am not sure if I will return to this place.

Peachtree Corners, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Great staff. Fair price. Problem not resolved in two visits.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for letting us know. Call us when you get time for us to look into your issue.

Suzanne S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2017 Category: Service
Too early to tell
I'll have to wait for further interaction to be able to comment fairly.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you for your input. We are looking into this for you

FB
Frank B.
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Poor sharing of information
see my comment on previous page.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/09/2017

Thank you for your input. We will use this as a training tool for our staff to better serve our customers

03/01/2017 Category: Service
Difficult to have vehicle diagnosed if you dont have an appointment.
Front brake pads replaced and the brakes still don't feel right after two weeks. Called and left a message for service to call back so that I could try and get back so they could take a look. My call was not returned. If you don't have an appointment it is difficult to get any response.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/07/2017

Has everything been resolved on your vehicle?

03/01/2017 Category: Service
Too long for standard oil change
Was told oil change would take 45 min to an hour. Service took 2 hours.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/01/2017

Thank you for your input. We will use this as a training tool for our staff

Cheryl B.
Alpharetta, GA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2017 Category: Service
Not a thorough inspection of issue or clean-up
In addition to my 60k service Appt I asked that the interior dome light be looked at as it was not working - I was told it was looked at and nothing was wrong with it. When I picked up my vehicle the dome light was not working. Also, service tech left a large pice of foam sticking out from under the hood. I had to stop on my way home to check it out to be sure it was nothing serious. Also, prices are very high, I don't feel I got a good value. I will definitely look at bringing my car elsewhere for service next time.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/27/2017

Please give us a call so we can get your vehicle looked at for any other issues