4.6

Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5rating 3.6521709rating 3.6521709
Overall Rating 2.1087/5Overall Rating 2.1087/5rating 2.1087rating 2.1087rating 2.1087

Deborah H.
Woodstock, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!
Everyone is friendly and service is great!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/20/2019

Jeane A.
Georgia
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & vehicle update
Vehicle service is great. Wait time usually longer than expected or as told by service reps. (given a wait time of 50min to 1 hr.--waited for over 2 hrs.).
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/16/2019

Michael S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department personnel
Appreciate Andrew and the service team.

Acworth, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Friendly, fast and professional.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you!

MN
Mark N.
Marietta, GA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place
This place rocks!! Ian and the team in service goes above and beyond for the customers!! I will be a customer for life!!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/12/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
I have three Hyundais and Andrew steadham and the team do a great job taking care of us. W

Judith G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service department
Andrew always take care of me and my family's cars, if he is off then we use Ian. they both give great service. My only complaint is the girl who handles incoming calls, she is not helpful at all. I had a engine issue and needed to talk to someone and she said everyone was with a customer and never offered to have someone call me back. When I realized she wasn't interested in helping me with my situation I said I guess I"ll figure something out and she thanked me for calling Rick Case. This is not the first time she has been unhelpful when I called.

PL
Phillip L.
Canton, GA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt and expected completion time were accurate.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/11/2019

ME
Movelette E.
Dunwoody, GA
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service they provide
Was extremely satisfied with the place

RD
Roberta D.
2000 Hyundai Accent
The frendly service
Andrew is the best service tech you could have
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/10/2019

QA
Quincey A.
Palmetto, GA
Awesome!
After purchasing a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from a Used Car Dealer I stopped by Southtowne Hyundai in Newnan, GA. I asked for a complete vehicle review and to take care of any maint. that was due. I was offered a recall repair and that was it! I then went to Pep Boys to try to determine why my car had this incredibly irritating and loud squeaking noise when in drive or reverse. PepBoys happened to have a relationship with the dealer I purchased my car from and they were eager to “take care of everything”. After 2 days of PepBoys having my car they said a Brake Fluid Exchange and Brake line change would fix the squeaking. I picked up my car from them afterhours and my car squeaking and squealed more than when I dropped it off! I decided to drive an hr away to Rick Case Hyundai and my experience from beginning to end was AWESOME! Drew was very welcoming, friendly and understanding. The other staff and techs were very personable and didn’t mind taking the time to explain what was going on with my car and demonstrate what was causing the squeaking. I was surprised when they said its my brake pads because everyone else said they were not the issue. I became more hesitant when the Rick Case crew gave me the price quote for replacement brake pads and resurfacing of my rotors. Drew and the team were confident and knowledgeable and I went for it! From the moment I got back in my car to today, my car is driving like a brand new vehicle with no squeaking! I will certainly be making the drive to have my vehicle taken care of by team Rick Case Hyundai! Thank you all for the service and friendly atmosphere. From the Service dept to Customer Relations to Sales, AWESOME! Please don’t change!

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Quite satisfied
I keep coming back because they keep earning my business.

John W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Total lack of communication
Car and computer email notice recommended I have a service and I also complained about lane detection system which did not work...service not done apparently not needed?? and lane issues took over a week to fix....not impressed

Lawrence B.
Cumming, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Honest and reliable
My appointment was handled quickly, car was completed on time and there was no attempt to up charge for unnecessary work
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/09/2019

Rita H.
Rita H

Laurie S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Superior customer service
I always have a positive experience when servicing my vehicle at Rick Case in Roswell

GP
Gina P.
Georgia
09/06/2019 Category: Service
My Service Manager Andrew always makes me feel special when I am there. Explains everything in detail and recommends the necessary service for my next visit..
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/06/2019

AA
Ann A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
service
I liked working with Doug, fast service

Donald M.
Douglasville, GA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Loyal Customer
Have been going to Rick Case for almost 4 years now. I have bought two-cars and have had all but one service done there. In all my times going to Rick Case, I have had only one disappointing time which wa a service call that I felt was too long. All the service work more has been great and I have never had an issue with advisors trying to sell me something I did not need. Malcolm, the car salesman has always kept in touch with me after each service to address any issues I might of have. I truly think this is a dealership that cares about its customers. I live more than an hour from the dealership and continue to travel to them for my service and need because of how well they take care of me.

Judy M.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Fantastic
The service Department is fantastic. Andrew Steadman is a helpful, personal and knowledgeable person. There is no one better.
Also, the young man in the service Tade was most helpful. Hopefully he will be able to help me with my Sonata on my next visit.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/02/2019