4.6

Overall Rating 3.6222249/5Overall Rating 3.6222249/5Overall Rating 3.6222249/5rating 3.6222249rating 3.6222249
Overall Rating 2.08889/5Overall Rating 2.08889/5rating 2.08889rating 2.08889rating 2.08889

TH
Thomas H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Good job
Hey, it’s auto repair and maintenance. Nobody enjoys that but these guys do well. They are efficient and know my car.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/30/2019

KL
Keith L.
Woodstock, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Cheerful team - Great service
I really appreciate the team at Rick Case Hyundai.

They are always cheerful, greet everyone as they come in and are respectful of my time and needs. The service is always done well and is always delivered when they say it will be.

Chi H.

Linda L.
Woodstock, GA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome
My first maintenance went pleasing well,anything better would be caviar and champagne offered. That's a Lol!

Thank you!

Marietta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable Warranty! 5 stars for Jim!!!
Please note!! The 5 stars ONLY reflect James (goes by Jim). After all he did I do not want a bad review for him, but I would like to express my frustration and concern with the situation I have experienced with Rick Case Hyundai. I purchased my car back in June 2016 with warranty including the sentinel shield application. The sentinel shield product failed when I had an unfortunate accident happen with a pet. I dropped my car off on June 28( because I was told by YOUR dealership that it was covered under warranty of Sentinel Sheild), with the understanding that there was not going to be any issues. After I dropped my car off, I proceeded to stay in touch with Jim through the process of the filing the a claim through sentinel shield and Hyundai.

As a paying customer, I should not have to be drug through the process of a claim between any party. I should have a resolution in a timely manner and the contracted parties can arrange details after the end user is satisfied. It took over 50 days to have an end result and that result still not be fully completed. I went to the dealership on August 14th with the anticipation of picking up my car to find out that a part had not been changed out and still had an odor of urine. I left the car there and requested a call with someone in Sentinel Sheild and of the dealership to please assist in rectifying this matter. I waited a week and had no response from anyone at the dealership or Sentinel Shield. I waited another week and was told that Sentinel Shield and the dealership were not willing to pay for a final part with a cost totaling $290 plus labor. After going almost 2 months without a car, that I have been paying for, still no resolution at the end. I finally had enough and picked my car up on August 25th.

My car has sat in your parking lot since June 28th while Hyundai and Sentinel Sheild pointed fingers back and fourth on who should cover my warranty that I paid for.

This is a very bad reflection of Hyundai as they promote this Sentinel Shield product to all who purchase a car. They did not have the courtesy to contact me or even speak with me. The only great thing that came out of this horrible situation was the customer service from a service manager Jim. He was the only one who kept me informed of what was going on with my car. I have been nothing but patient and understanding through this process.

Over 50 days of not being able to drive a car that I am paying for and have paid for a warranty for is profoundly unacceptable. At this point I am beyond fed up and frustrated with the incompetence of this dealership and Sentinel Shield.

Unacceptable warranty!!!

STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your input; I understand that Jim reached out to you on your concerns.

WP
William P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
3rd brake light replacement
had needed part in stock and completed repair in less than one hour

08/29/2019 Category: Service
they just took care of us
....

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Drew Fleming is a true pro at working with people.
The people at Rick Case are very professional and very good. The dealer (facility) itself does not meet to the level of its people. If Genesis really wants to compete in the luxury market Hyundai will have to make some changes and step up their game. I ask other Genesis owners how they like their car and to a fault, the answer is always the same: " Love the car, however, the dealer and service departments are not up to par with the level of the car". Hyundai should do survey's of their own and they will see how people feel about the overall experience. Having been a previous luxury car owner prior, I can honestly say Genesis is not in the same league when it comes to dealerships and services of luxury vehicles.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/28/2019

Jeffrey M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attentive
The staff is always attentive to detail and respectful of your time. They are great at paying attention and on repeat visits are familiar with you and your vehicle.

Dareuhn L.
Georgia
The people
Drew is always amazing towards me and always answer every question I ask and provide a great service experience every time

mrs
friendly, courteous atmosphere, effort to know customer personally. Good work

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome!

Michael W.
Dunwoody, GA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance work
Great customer service and work completed in time expected
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/27/2019

WM
Wayne M.
Dunwoody, GA
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Great fast and friendly service
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/26/2019

YR
Yvonne R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Wow!
I needed a rear washer repair and an oil change. I expected them to have my car most of the day as that had been my experience at other dealerships. They called me about an hour later and they were done. I use my car to drive for work so their respect for my time was really appreciated.

Lawrenceville, GA
Pleasant
Had a good experience very pleasant treatment
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/23/2019

GL
Gilbert L.
Gilbert Ludwig
Very attentive staff who are caring and considerate.

AA
Abbas A.
Canton, GA
Great job
Awesome job by Drew Fleming and Jim Scarborough

Good work
Great job

What can we do to improve you service experience?

Robin B.
Canton, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Staff
The service staff is very attentive and work get's completed in a timely manner.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/22/2019

Rachel M.