Rachelle C.
Atlanta, GA
05/28/2020 Category: Service
They were very quick and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend using them. My Service advisor Adam was great!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/28/2020

2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Mike in the Service Department was AWESOME!
My Hyundai Genesis was recently to the dealership with complete electrical failure.
Service Advisor Mike and Technician Jason were very quickly able to diagnose and correct the problem.
Thank you both for quick and efficient service!

NP
Nilesh P.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service associates are really great
Andrew in the service department is really great with customer service ,always friendly, willing and and able to assist you in an efficient way.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/26/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/21/2020 Category: Service
They took care of me so well
Wessam was fast and efficient. He got my car finished with the oil change with great time. I had a great experience. He made sure the job got done for me!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/21/2020

Janet D.

Marietta, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership in Atlanta
I've been coming here for several years to service my Hyundai. The guys here are fantastic!! I know my car is in good hands :) I usually meet people in the waiting area that feel the same way. The Rick Case service department has a lot of loyal customers! Ask for Ian Mulderig or Andrew Steadman when you make an appointment. They are honest guys and excellent at answering all my car questions.

Josh M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The service desk representatives Andrew and Ian make this place. I arrive after at least 6 months, and still Andrew knows my name and greets me. This is what is missing from Hyundai Kennesaw.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/18/2020

Naperville, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Great
Overall great.

Sandy M.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Always pleasant
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/15/2020

James R.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Excellence
Once again I was made to feel special by my service advisor, Andrew Stedman. The dealership also took steps to comply with social distancing guidelines and sanitized my car.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you!

JN
John N.
Canton, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Down to Earth Dealership
My buying experience and first service at Rick Case Hyundai was excellent. The staff was professional and very helpful without trying to upsell there products. My first service went very smoothly and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes which is a record for me based on other dealerships experiences. This is my second Hyundai and have used another dealership for service in the past, I will drive the extra 10 miles to bring my car back to Rick Case for service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/12/2020

QM
Questen M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Team took good care of our two cars.
Service was prompt and team gave me updates on our cars. Always great to see our salesman Kash who always greets us when we come in. Only reason I wouldn't recommend the brand is due to the frequency of recalls. Would definitely recommend the dealership.

Sharon B.
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick and easy. Friendly staff.

Mark S.
Atlanta, GA
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Great job by Ian and his crew !
I took my car in for service and everything was done right and on time. Thx to Ian and his crew. All were professionals and did an awesome job ! Thanks Rick Case !
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
My AC was not working - not good as we head into summer. I had barely gotten myself comfortable in the waiting room (where we practiced social distancing) when a mechanic informed me that my AC was fixed and I was ready to go. And it was all covered under my warranty.

I have had a lot of cars in my life, but this Hyundai has the best AC- so nice to experience that fast cool air again.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/06/2020