Rick S.
02/27/2021
Thank You!
Jeff is very professional and they do what they say!

DF
David F.
Danville, IN
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
02/26/2021
Definitely Jeff. Always ready to help. Very knowledgeable.
Great service, very knowledgeable.

PR
Patricia R.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/18/2021
Friendly and honest
Very friendly and honest. Called me before replacing an additional part. Would recommend to anyone

02/18/2021
Great price and Great Service
I have had readers, break drums, and oil changes here and they are cheaper than most of the other businesses I have seen and they do great work for a decent price.

DJ
David J.
Chevrolet Volt
02/17/2021
Excellent service as always
Have gone here for years. This is always the first choice place for auto work.
jeff P. from PENDLETON AUTO CARE responded on 02/17/2021

David thanks for the great review.

NH
Nathan H.
02/16/2021
Very informative!
I had a major repair problem with my vehicle and couldn't use the company. They gave me great advice on fixing my SUV! Very kind people!!
jeff P. from PENDLETON AUTO CARE responded on 02/17/2021

Nathan Thank you for the great review and kind words and if we are able to help again let us know.
Thanks again, Jeff

MF
Morgan F.
02/11/2021
Awesome & Friendly Service!
The front desk attendant, Jeff, was very friendly and kind! For someone that doesn’t know much about cars, it was such a relief to be greeted by a friendly voice each time I called. I had a car emergency and I live out of town, and I loved the quick and competent service I received. 10/10 would recommend!
jeff P. from PENDLETON AUTO CARE responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review, we always want to keep to the customer informed with all of their repairs.

CP
Cory P.
Chrysler 200
02/10/2021
Quick and honest
I use Pendleton Auto Care for all my car needs they are fair, usually the lowest priced usually get me in the next day Very friendly desk staff.

02/09/2021
Friendly and efficient
Was able to make a quick appointment and get in and out with excellent service.

ST
sally t.
Fortville, IN
Buick Enclave
02/06/2021
Staff member was courteous and polite. The work was done in a timely fashion and very efficient.

James D.
Lapel, IN
02/04/2021 Category: Service
James said he's never had a bad experience. He appreciates their business and the service he's had with them. It's been great.

Rick C.
Ingalls, IN
Buick LaCrosse
02/03/2021
Was able to Oil change same day I called i
Fast friendly Service .... Had Car in a Reasonable Time.

EF
Erin F.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/01/2021
Great care
Pendleton Auto Care took great care of my Honda Civic. Went in for an oil change and they called to tell me what else was wrong with my car plus gave me quotes on what it would cost. No pressure to fix anything, just wanted to tell me what they found.
Guys are very friendly and helpful with questions that I had.
I highly recommend them!
jeff P. from PENDLETON AUTO CARE responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give a great review and to recommend us to others.

BA
Brandon A.
Indiana
GMC Pickup
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said the service provided by the business was fine.

AH
Adam H.
GMC Acadia
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Adam said they were fast, efficient and gave him the best price.