WG
William G.
09/25/2020
No surprises..
repaired as estimated. Timely service. Professional. Nice clean well kept facilities.

GP
Greg P.
Mc Cordsville, IN
09/23/2020
the people
awesome job as always definitely nobody but riley's!

BK
Becky K.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/23/2020
The customer service was excellent
They were very friendly and were able to get my car in right away and back to me the same day.

LT
Linda T.
Shirley, IN
smart fortwo
09/16/2020
Quality service at a reasonable price 👌
Quality service at a reasonable price. That is why we keep going back.

KF
Katrina F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/15/2020
Excellence
I have been a patron of this business for over six years. I have not only received top notch auto care. I have also encountered honest upfront owners and individuals. As long as Riley’s is in business I will be a customer for life.Their customer service and any service they’ve ever performed on any of my vehicles has been nothing but top notch. I must add very affordable. They have also went completely out of their way to accommodate some unusual needs I’ve had. Also a huge thank you to Jeff for lending a caring ear.

BL
Brian L.
09/14/2020
Great
Your mechanics are good along with Jeff. Jeff is really good with people.

BL
Brian L.
09/14/2020
Very great place
I was very pleased with the service from the mechanic to Jeff. Jeff treated me like family.

Amy B.
Middletown, IN
09/02/2020
Professional, great service, great price
This is my second car to trust to their service. I've recommended it several times.

CA
Casey A.
08/26/2020
Thanks for the great service, couldn’t be happier with the service.

Carly M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/20/2020
Great Business
Very friendly, great honest prices

LE
Laurie E.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/19/2020
Complete car care!
Once again exceptional service for troubleshooting and getting my car in tip top shape. Can’t thank Jeff and his crew enough for going over and beyond!

LH
Leroy H.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
08/17/2020
Jeff does an excellent job with providing timely diagnosis of the problem and resolving the issue. I appreciate the good work being done at the Pendleton location.

C
C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/14/2020
HONEST
My first visit to Riley & Son's was a very positive one! They were fast and thorough and most importantly very honest. They didn't try and sell me on a fake fix. They told the truth and said they couldn't find anything wrong with my vehicle. ONLY charged me for the diagnostic machine use. I will definitely use them again in the future if needed.

AR
Allen R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/13/2020
Jeff knows what he is doing and does it very well. Always treates me right and I have no problem scheduling appointments.
Great place to have your vehicle worked on.

RF
Randy F.
08/07/2020
2 thumbs up
Jeff and staff are prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and affordable . I trust them .