Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

BT
Bailie T.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Bailie said the service was efficient and the staff kept her up to date with regards to the repair process.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/10/2019
My mechanic
I Trust them with my baby blue...always helpful and secure! Thank you sooo much...

Dave D.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2019
Just an Amazing Company
Riley & Sons has done work for me for years and they never disappoint. Jeff always explains everything in detail and answers my questions and always does great work! I would never go anywhere else.

Tory B.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Tory said the service was good. He said the staff went out of their way to do a good job.

Becky H.
Knightstown, IN
Dodge Caliber
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Becky said that the place provided her with spectacular service.

Charles W.
Pontiac G6
09/29/2019
Honesty
Jeff is always straight forward with the repairs needed and gives me sound advise on what should be done. Jeff always takes the time to explain the repairs and the total cost for my vehicles.

09/29/2019
Repairs done right the first time
Riley and Sons diagnosed my problem quickly. I was given the option of using GM parts or others. Once I made the decision and the parts came in, my truck was fixed quickly and now it drives like new again.

Jim M.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the technicians did a good job.

PC
Phyllis C.
Middletown, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the staff always does a good job.

BW
Bruce W.
Buick Regal
09/22/2019
I like the way Jeff explains what is wrong with the car and anything down the road that might need attention as well. They also offer a shuttle that makes it so much easier.

Kia Sportage
09/21/2019
Quality service
Good prices, great mechanics

Doug M.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Doug said all the services have been excellent, there is value in their service. The employees are very prompt and friendly. He is very happy and has no complaints.

Kia Soul
09/10/2019
Quick service
Friendly, honest staff that keep my car running well at reasonable prices

GJ
Greg J.
Lapel, IN
Chevrolet Uplander
09/08/2019
I trust Jeff
There's Not many shops you can go too that won't nickle and dime you to death . Jeff will tell you if it can wait or you better fix it now . I trust what he says.

BJ
Behije J.
Ingalls, IN
09/07/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable employees!
I am getting help Riley&Son more than 10 years.I know that my car is at good hands.Also I know that they never charge from me more money that whatever it has to be.
At my last visit I got help from Jeff.He is friendly and very knowledgeable.
Thank you very much for your great service!

WB
william b.
Shirley, IN
08/27/2019
alignment
drove 2,700 miles in about 3-4 months on alignment and ate both front tires. Their response is i hit a chuck hole when in fact i did not. took it to another place and they said the tow was not touched.Anyway when confronted them he was shity and told me to leave. their 97 dollar alignment cost me 293.00 else where for 2 tires and another alignment ......WILL NEVER RETURN
God Bless ya
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 08/28/2019

William, I am sorry you left unsatisfied.  As you know when we do an aligment we print the results of that alignment out and put it in your file.  I have reviewed that alignment sheet from the aligment we provided for you.  The alignment sheet shows me what your settings were before and after the alignment.  The sheets demonstrates clealry that when your vehicle left our facility that is was in alignment.  If the aligment had been off to the extent that it is there is no doubt it would not have taken four months to indentify there was a problem.  I am sorry, but more than likely someone has hit a curb or chuckhole with your vehicle.

08/26/2019
Incredible
Always great service, the staff always looks out for me in regards to my vehicles.

HR
Harvey R.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said he would recommend this business for service.

Kia Sportage
08/21/2019
Quality service, honest answers
It is important to have a quality shop with good mechanics that you can trust. Riley & Sons treats us well, is honest about what needs fixed, and works hard to complete our vehicle’s service in a timely manner.

TF
Todd F.
Indiana
Saturn Aura
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Todd said Jeff really took care of them and did all he could with service and pricing. Todd really appreciates the good job he did.