ES
Ed S.
GMC S15 Pickup
02/10/2019
S-15 truck electrical prrblem
Great service and fast ! S15 truck alternator rpair.

Ram Pickup
02/10/2019
Ok
I explained to the mechanic the issue going on with my truck and that power seemed to not be going to fuel pump relay. A lot of people online had this same issue with their dodge rams. Was told a diagnostic was needed and that people online say a lot. Diagnosis said I had a bad fuel pump and that was the only issue. I replaced the fuel pump and the issue remained. I finally found the bypass cable and installed it now everything works fine again. Bad diagnosis just cost me $900.00
Mike M. from S&M Automotive Service responded on 02/11/2019

Mr. Smith, when we performed the diagnostic on the truck there was 12 volts going to the fuel pump with the ignition switch on however the fuel pump would not run. We tested the pump with our Power Probe and the pump still did not run. At the time the truck was here there was never an indication the wiring on the truck was faulty as we always had 12 volts and ground to the pump when commanded. We are sorry you feel our diagnostic was not correct.

WC
Wayne C.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the service was good. The employees kept him informed. They did not provide any unnecessary service.

JQ
Jami Q.
Nissan Frontier
02/03/2019
Excellent!
S&M once again exceeded
my expectations. Our vehicle needed some repairs and it happened at the worst time possible! Mike from S&M was so accommodating and fixed the vehicle and worked with me and my hectic schedule. This place is awesome!

HF
Heather F.
Kia Sorento
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Heather said the staff is always courteous and quick.

PA
Perry A.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/01/2019
Reliable service
Excellent service I can trust.My and sister feel comfortable with S&M.

Ron G.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/31/2019
Front end alignment
S&M Auto takes excellent care of my vehicles! Friendly and courteous always. I highly recommend them!

Janet M.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Janet said she has been going there for a long time. They are very good.

KW
Ken W.
New Kent, VA
01/14/2019
Great Service, great prices. A Class Act!
I was an automobile mechanic and held a state inspection license for years until I had a career path change. S & M is the real deal. The mechanics here know what they are doing - they are honest, reliable & reasonably priced! I would recommend to anyone looking for a full service automotive shop.

RN
Rony N.
Lexus RX 450h
01/13/2019
Honest, sincere, Friendly, No unnecessary repair pushing
After moving from another state to here and while looking for vehicle inspection place online and its so amazing and scary to find out this is most of time auto shops been scamming you push you into unnecessary repair works ,which you don`t needed or try to scare you of to do with major service or repair , this people were very honest ,sincere & friendly people you will very rare find now a days. i have 3 vehicles and been this place 6 times in two years and same treatments and i feel very good to sharing my experiences up here , hope it helps .
S & M guys ,you are doing fantastic and realistic job here , i am very pleased , Happy to bring my vehicle whenever i needs any service from you

RP
Ron P.
HUMMER H3
01/13/2019

VP
Vincent P.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said everyone was very nice and the work turned out great.

Honda Fit
01/08/2019
Efficient Job
These guys are so good at diagnosing a problem. I am glad I found them!

TJ
Tom J.
01/05/2019
I’ll be back
Checked out a lot of places in the area... none could fit me in. This company did, even though they were busy. Great fast service.

DJ
Drew J.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Intermittent starter issue! Fixed quickly!!
Found and corrected starting problem very quickly. Really appreciate their help with an acute problem. Read horror stories of others with this problem. I feel I can really trust them with our vehicles!!

Suzanne C.
01/04/2019
Customer service is great. I did not have an appointment but needed my SUV Inspected. They completed repairs & inspected my SUV in a timely manner & a fair price. I will definitely go to S&M again.

Keith S.
Acura MDX
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the business's price was good, the job was done on time, and it was good customer service.

NR
Nita R.
Chrysler 300M
01/02/2019
Outstanding Service
I would like everyone to know what outstanding means to me. It consists of people who care and go the extra mile to give great service ,and without a doubt the courtesy the customers deserves.The S&M team is the company I recommend.

Roxanne M.
Acura TL
12/31/2018
great!
as always, prompt, courteous service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Jeffrey P.
12/27/2018
Always on time and reasonably priced
They are always on top of everything. I am very at ease dealing with them!