Dale S.
Studley, VA
Subaru Legacy
06/15/2019
Subaru Oil Change
S&M is the place I take all of my vehicles. Mike is trustworthy, honest and so respectful. I've been pestering about needing new tires on my Subaru Legacy for the last 10,000 miles and he keeps telling me he will let me know when I need new tires....he could have sold them to me a long time ago, but he's honest and he told me he would keep checking and let me know when it's time to replace. In today's world you don't find many people like that. Great place, great service, great people, and outstanding work.

Robert H.

VW
Vivian W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Vivian said that the place was very nice, polite and the office person was nice also.

BL
Buford L.
Buick Regal
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Buford said the business and the people are great. He always recommends them to others. Everyone should use this business. He only trusts his vehicle with them and he does have several of those vehicles.

BL
Buford L.
Buick Regal
06/11/2019 Category: Service

SA
Sharon A.
Tappahannock, VA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said her overall experience was good. They fixed the problem. They got her in and out with no wait time.

06/01/2019
Well maintained building and waiting room. Personnel friendly and professional.
Usually I bring my car to the shop and leave it there for service, but this time I ask if I could bring it and wait for it. The gentleman checked his schedule and said yes. I took it to the garage for 1:00 PM for the yearly state inspection. All went well, and we were out of there in a very short time. Keep up the good work and the great customer service.

PM
Paul M.
Porsche 911
06/01/2019
Excellent and efficient service!
S & M Automotive Service provided a state inspection for my car. They were professional, efficient, and timely. This was my second year with them and I plan to continue with them in the future.

BP
Brandon P.
GMC Terrain
05/30/2019
Always friendly and easy to get along with. I believe you can trust them in the price. I appreciate all they do.

Oldsmobile Intrigue
05/09/2019
Quick and efficent
My brother and dad referred me to S&M Auto so I decided to give them a try. It's hard to find a honest and reputable vehicle repair company. I dropped two of my vehicles off the night before using the night drop box. By 10 am I received a call saying my vehicles were ready for pick up. I will continue to use S&M Auto. They're great!

JI
John I.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good. The work was done in a timely manner.

Jesse H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said he liked his service. He trusted the work. The service was good.

David S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place has always had decent service, true and honest opinions and workmanship.

IM
Ian M.
Good Service
Professional attitude, Honest recommendations, Reliable service.

Richmond, VA
Honda Element
Honest work
Only place we will bring our cars. They always explain the issue and your options never trying to up sell you on 10 things you don’t need. All around great shop.

James S.
Nissan Armada
05/02/2019
Have been a customer for many years
Only place we take our cars

LL
Lucinda L.
Ford Fiesta
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Lucinda said that the place was great, they were quick and professional.

Jennifer M.
Kia Sorento
04/22/2019
Excellent work. Easy drop off pick up. Friendly.
Excellent work. S&M doesn't up sell customer. Honest. Vehicle done in timely manner. Easy scheduling, drop off/pick up. Friendly.

ET
Ernest T.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Ernest said he was pleased with his service. The employees were fair. They provided pretty good service.

DF
Dan F.
Mazda CX-9
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Dan said everything they had done worked.