Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608
Latest Review 34 minutes ago

BV
Brandon V.
05/20/2019
Horrible Buying Experience!
Me and my brother went in for the test drive incentive gift card offer. However we were also there scouting for a new car. The test drive reward was just a bonus. One of the employees helped us out with the test drive and had no issues. Once the salesman took over, he tried making it sound like he was not going to pressure us to make a buying decision that day but kept throwing offers at us anyways. After everything, he told us our test drive gift cards would be emailed to us by the end of the day. (Never happened. No email confirmation. Nothing)

After sleeping on my buying decisions with other dealerships, I decided I wanted to go to Hyundai Sacramento again to test drive other cars. This time my mom came with me. I will admit she was on the fence about buying a car herself but I personally was ready to buy. As we came in the salesman that greeted us was the same salesman that "helped" me and my brother the day before. (I forgot his name but he was a tall white gentleman with brown/red hair) He recognized me and immediately went to the "General Sales Manager" to complain about us "taking advantage" of the inventive gift card offer. Even though the three of us lived in completely different addresses and cities for that matter. Apparently because we were related, it was not allowed. (Nothing stated on the fine print when we signed up for it FYI) I could understand if we lived in the same address, I could see that as "taking advantage" of the offer but we didn't. After the Sales Manager "Daniel" said we couldn't do it and my mom was already mad. I still gave them a chance and said I just wanted to test drive other cars and buy one.

Anyways after waiting 10 minutes for anyone to want to help us, I walked up to the counter and asked when I was going to be helped. By the way it was raining that day, so it wasn't like there were no salesman available. They just put us on the bottom of the priority list because they thought we weren't serious about buying a car. They finally sent a salesman to help me out. His name was "Ronnie." He was very helpful during the whole process and tried to work with us during the whole negotiation stage. The sales manager Daniel sat down with the negotiation and I could tell he did not want to help us. He was being rude and condescending while he was telling us how unrealistic our counter offer was. In fact I told him I didn't want him to be a part of this negotiation anymore and only wanted Ronnie to assist me. I went as far as pulling my credit but unfortunately we were unable to come to a deal. Honestly if the managers hadn't left a bad taste in our mouths we would have just bought the car at the current offer. (To make it simple and short. The general manager, sales manager Daniel and that first salesman who "helped" us all played a part in why we did not buy the car from them. And why we will never give them further business or recommend them to anyone ever. However the only positive experience we had was with the second salesman who helped us, Ronnie.

Here is where it gets even more shady, I called up the next closest Hyundai which was in Roseville. I spoke to a sales manager out there in regards to the deal we were being offered at the Sacramento dealership. The managers at Sacramento overheard my phone conversation and came up to me after I was off the phone. They showed me a paper and said to me, "make sure they don't offer you anything less then this amount. Because we want to make sure you are getting a good deal." By the way that number they showed me was about $1000 less then what our current deal was. So I thought that was odd because I don't remember them telling me that they lowered the car price.

When I got to the Roseville Hyundai I explained the whole situation from top to bottom with my experience at the Sacramento Hyundai. They told me that the "fake number" they told me before I left was a low balling tactic. They were lying on paper because they knew it was a number the Roseville would not be able to match. That sales number was completely fake! Basically what they wanted was, if I didn't buy a car from Sacramento, I wouldn't be able to by a car from any Hyundai at all.

I won't leave too much detail on my experience at the Roseville Hyundai here but they were very helpful and friendly. The sales manager "Spencer" processed all 3 gift cards that the Sacramento Hyundai was suppose to do. Within minutes it came in our email. To end this feedback, I bought the car from Hyundai Roseville and they were extremely professional. Thumbs up to both Spencer and Jenny! If you are looking to buy a Hyundai in the area, I recommend you buying it from Roseville or any other Hyundai and NOT from the Sacramento dealership!

ET
Emily T.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Could be better
This place could be better I guess you have to be white to get good service when I bought my new car I wanted a newer Hyundai but instead I went to Honda to get another car based off the service at Hyundai with my 2018 Hyundai

BV
Breanna V.
02/13/2018
Mixed review.
I bought my car when I was 8 months pregnant. I love the car, it is amazing, but the service at this location was terrible. The sales agent wouldn’t let me speak, and refused to go over the car payment with me. I asked for a different agent and did not get one. I already knew the car I wanted and the price that’s the only reason I went through with the deal. The car didn’t come with car mats, or a spare tire, and when I asked the sales agent about it he said “if you want this car you’ll have to buy those.” Then when we did the trade for my old car that I only have one key for the sales agent told me to go make a copy and bring them both. That’s when I had enough and said no. Took my new car and left. It was upsetting.

GP