MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
12/13/2017
Dead battery
I suddenely experienced, what I suspected was a dead battery. It was only 16 yrs old, and original with the truck. Wow. I nursed the truck to Sand Lake Auto on the day before Thanksgiving, and Tim and his crew were fantastic in confirming, my old battery was the issue; Dead. A quick replacement with a new one, and I was well on my way. Thanks deeply guys for fitting me in on the spot. Great shop.

Megan W.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Megan said the business is great and she would like them to keep up the good work.

TOM M.
12/10/2017
2002 Explorer
Brought in my Explorer for a little front end work and to have a check engine light investigated. Repairs were done on time and at the quoted price. Perfect! No complications and no surprises.
I don’t expect miracles, I just want the problem fixed so I can go on living my life.

PL
Peggy L.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff was very thorough and they explained everything to her completely. They set her up with the next available appointment and they told her how long they would need to keep her vehicle. They needed to keep her vehicle an extra day but she did not mind because the work was done right. They were very helpful and the price was good for what they did. She will be using them again in the future.

HJ
Haakon J.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Haakon said the business was quick and polite.

LF
Lisa F.
GMC Suburban
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said despite an issue the staff at this business are great. They do great work.

Michael M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are always fair and honest.

Dane H.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cathy. She said this business provided very good and organized service. She when she went to the Honda dealership to get keys made and she was told there was a list of repairs specific to her vehicles make than she would need to have done. She went to this business and said that whatever needed to be done of those specific repairs the staff could go ahead and do. They said everything was fine and that none of the repairs needed to be done so they didn't do any of them. She was happy with their service.

BF
Byron F.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Byron's wife. She said the employees were the best. She encouraged them to keep up the good work.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Blazer
Quick and friendly service
When the car has problems, Sand Lake is our only place to seek help! These guys are terrific!

JOHN S.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
persosnalizerd attention,
The guys at Sand Lake auto always listen attentively to my inquiries, and always pu'rsue anything I ask of them, e.g. a squeak here or a clunk there, and take my concerns seriously. They also never suggest work that is either not indicated by time or in an effort to solve a concern without certainty first. In other words, they are trustworthy and I can believe what they tell me.

RA
RICH A.
Pontiac Aztek
BCM replacement.
Caring, professional, prompt service at a reasonable price! I’ve gone to Sand Lake Automovie for my vehicle service for over 30 years!

RL
ROCHELLE L.
Chrysler 200
11/28/2017
There was issues with my car and I had an idea of what it could be. When getting my car worked on , Tim was able to find other minor issues that needed some attention as well. Because I commute I never bothered checking my brakes and to hear what the percentage of the brakes I had left I was shocked! I am very thankful my car was not overlooked.

CA
CASEY A.
Nissan Titan
11/27/2017
Trust !
Tim, Byron and Bob
Over the years , I've grown to trust you guy's . So in a nutshell , that's my review.
Thanks for all of your help.
Casey

DAVE G.
Saturn VUE
11/25/2017
When you do a job, it's done right the first time.
As it's always been over the last 20 years or so, the work you do is first rate. Seldom do I have a complaint and the very few times I did, the problem was immediately corrected to my satisfaction. I also REALLY appreciate that Tim will do his level best to move his jobs around to fit me in at his earliest convenience. Alex on the front desk is a great addition to the crew and also does a great job with scheduling and---remembering customer's names! At Sand Lake, we're not just customers---we're friends. The saying goes---when you find a doctor or a mechanic that you like and does right by you---hang onto them! I plan to hang onto Sand Lake Automotive! Thanks, Tim, Alex and crew. Well done!

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Bronco
11/24/2017
Classic Maintenance
Sand Lake has an understanding of what it takes to keep my 35-year old Bronco going. Besides correcting the cooling leak and the exhaust leak, they got the heater working again! The only down side was having the oil and filter changed without asking for that.

MARGARET P.

BO
BURT O.
11/21/2017
AAA service always
Excellent shop , friendly and professional people. Only shop in anchorage I bring my cars to

EG
Eric G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Eric said his mechanic was super helpful and very knowledgeable. He not only explained everything to him, but also demonstrated the vehicle's issue. They gave him a really good price.