JANET B.
06/21/2019
Quality Service, Reasonable Price, Respect Women!
The owner and technicians respect your time,
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks for the great 5 star review Ms. Beck. Respect to all is what keeps a business afloat. We have been here since the beginning of the 80s. We thank you for your loyalty to our shop. If there is anything we can help you with on your vehicle be it regularly scheduled maintenance or a repair that needs to be done just bring it on in. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!

JOHN H.
Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019
Great Job! Thanks!
Once again George and his Great crew did an outstanding job. Accurate diagnosis, ordering parts, and quick repair. And I might add at the very reasonable price first quoted! Great job! I would recommend Scooters Place to anyone, and have for years and years.

TF
TOMI F.
Marbury, MD
06/17/2019
Honest family operated auto repair shop
I have trusted Scooters with all my vehicles for many years. They've stood behind their work everytime, regardless if it is my SUV,, truck, motorcycle or horse trailer.

GR
GLENN R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/14/2019
Always great service
We have used scooters for several years and have always been satisfied with their service

VA
Vivian A.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Vivian said the employees were knowledgeable. They completed her service on time. They did not call her with any changes to her quoted price.

NL
Nasheba L.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Nasheba said the staff members are nice. They call before the start of service to let her know what's wrong with her vehicle and the price. She said that her vehicle is ready at a reasonable amount of time and if not ready, they keep her updated with the reason.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 06/11/2019

We appreciate our customers and know that they can take their car anywhere else but they choose us. We try to be as pleasnat and accomadating as possible. Looking forward to seeing you for a little regular maint. on your Isuzu.

JAMES S.
Cadillac Escalade
06/08/2019
Willing to work with you
There able to work on alot of cars and will give you feedback on what was wrong as well as how things work. Work was completed quick. Highly recommend
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Mr. Snyder. We like to think when a customer knows how a particular system works that they dont feel frustrated when they have to get it fixed. Like they are just throwing money into a hole and dont know why. See you again soon for just a little regular maintenance we hope.

HN
Helga N.
Bryans Road, MD
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said the business has good people.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 06/11/2019

Thank You Ms. Helga. Thank you Gums.

JOE L.
Accokeek, MD
05/31/2019
Thoughtful work and useful notes
Scooter's did the 60,000 mile maintenance work on my Subaru Outback. Appreciated the detailed, useful notes of the work done, giving me a heads up on the condition of inspected parts. Also wish to acknowledge the thoughtful mechanic who could have replaced the engine air filter just because it's on the maintenance schedule but did not because he saw that the filter was clean. Excellent examples of Scooter's attitude toward customer service and car maintenance.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 06/11/2019

Honesty is very important. If we were to breach your trust then chances are you would never come back. We value our customers. Thank you for the great review.

JAMES K.
Nissan Xterra
05/10/2019
Very good service
My last visit was a short one but I was fixed up with what was requested very well.

Thank you sir.

WC
WILLIAM (STUFFY) C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/10/2019
Great place!!!
George and the crew are friendly and go above and beyond !!!

Deborah L.
Clinton, MD
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said she has found that their service is excellent. They make her feel comfortable and communicate exactly what her vehicle needs. She's informed of what's needed right away. All of the teachers in her area go there. She'll keep going there until the end of the school year.

NF
Nate F.
Maryland
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Nate said he was pleased with the timely service and the detailed invoice of the entire process he received.

CP
Charles P.
Toyota Sequoia
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the service was excellent.

BT
BETH T.
Welcome, MD
04/30/2019
Great experience
I have not been able to find a reputable and trustworthy car place since I moved to the area 6 years ago, until I came to Scooters. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They also do not rip you off. I will not be bringing my car anywhere else except to Scooters from now on. You should too!
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Beth for the kind words. Our technicians attend training seminars and workshops to stay on top of the technology. And as we have always said before , HONESTY will keep a customer comfortable and coming back. Thank you for your loyalty.

TC
THOMAS C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/29/2019
Location
Excellent service in a timely manner as always.

MN
Mike N.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he is always pleased with the business and their service.

LQ
Larry Q.
Maryland
Toyota Pickup
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the price was right , they were honest and they took their time diagnosing the problem.

SHERRY S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/29/2019
The service is always great and the employees always are willing to explain all repairs.
Chris explained everything that was wrong in terms that I could understand. I got great service from the time I made the call to explain that I was having my car towed until the time that I picked up my call.

LF
Loretta F.
03/29/2019
ALWAYS Satisfied
As always I received great service in a timely manner for a reasonable cost. Friendly kind honest workers/people.