Continue reading recommended reviews

SD
Sam D.
Silverdale, WA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/15/2020
Bad ratings removed?
Took my vehicle in a few weeks ago for 4WD diagnostics, was charged $117 only to be told I need further diagnostic but they didn’t know how much it would cost. I gave a one star review, Mike reached out to me and said they should have installed a speed sensor. I said that I would like to give that a shot and asked what the next step was, and got nothing but crickets. I followed up on my review and found that it had been removed. WTF?

Chevrolet Avalanche
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/05/2020
Did not complete diagnostic
Took my vehicle in for diagnostic of my 4 wheel drive service light and paid $117 only to be told I needed further diagnostic.

KC
Kiana C.
Silverdale, WA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.