Latest Review 33 minutes ago

KL
Kirby L.
Kent, WA
01/26/2021
Excellent work done at a fair price.
Excellent work done at a fair price. They fix only the items that need to be repaired.

James L.
Dodge Avenger
01/25/2021
Quality work great rates top notch people
I can say for myself there's no other place to get work done. The rates are great and the work is quality, the efforts of this shop have far surpassed my expectation.

KH
Ken H.
01/22/2021
Honesty and Knowagable.
I trust these folks to do a good job and give good advice. I send my family to them also. At my age, I am pretty good judge of honest folks.

Lee S.
Lincoln MKX
01/20/2021
Honest service
There was no overselling service. No surprises

AO
Aris O.
01/19/2021
Neighborhood
Professionalism
And if any problems with my vehicle(s) arise
Skyline automotive repair is where I shall go.

CP
Corinne P.
Acura 3.2TL
01/13/2021
Outstanding work and customer service !!
I told my brother about this place and he likes it as much as I do !! He has taken both his car and truck in !! John Foth is a hard worker and an honest mechanic !!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
01/09/2021
Best In Auburn
I am always treated fairly at Skyline, I will never take my car anywhere else for service.

Michelle M.
01/07/2021
I can always depend on honest business from The people at Skyline. I’m a single woman and I’ve had a hard time finding a place to take my vehicle that I know they won’t rip me off. They treat me like family. I would highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend Skyline Automotive. I’ve been taking my vehicle there for several years and never felt like anybody has deceived me. They treat me like family. I’m a single woman and it’s real hard to find a place that they don’t rip you off.

TL
Tim L.
Pacific, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2021
Clear communication, reasonable prices
They found the problem, and did good work. I'm a happy customer.

BG
Bob G.
Dodge Intrepid
01/04/2021
Very accurate and efficient. Doesn't try to fix more than what was expected. Always points at areas of future concerns. Follows all cdc guidelines. Thank you!

Chrysler Voyager
01/03/2021
Skyline Automotive Repair
Clear information on what they were going to do; contacted me so i could authorize repairs; and said repairs done properly and as scheduled!

MN
Marilene N.
Chrysler Sebring
12/30/2020
Fast reliable mechanic
Friendly neighborhood garage. No games, just good work at a fair price.

Andrianna B.
12/29/2020
Second Time
These are some awesome people! Car is fixed in due time and price is the best in town! We are from the East Coast and we’re military so it was hard finding someone that wasn’t trying to run us for our money. So happy we found you guys and we will continue to support until we leave! Thank you!

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
12/21/2020
You’re good hands
Came in for a scheduled oil change. Received great service as usual. It’s great to have a mechanic I can trust.

KL
Karl L.
Bellevue, WA
Subaru Legacy
12/16/2020
Satisfactory work completed
All work was done on time and completely explained to me. I have to be at work well before the shop opens. I was able to leave my car there the night before the appointment.