Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BD
Brandon D.
Seattle, WA
05/23/2019
Thorough, honest, excellent work and quick
It’s a relief to have finally found a place to service my vehicle that is honest, and does excellent work. My experience with Skyline has been great, I definitely recommend Skyline to anyone looking for a place to take their vehicles without the headache of overcharging, and dishonest work.

PP
Philip P.
05/22/2019
forget the dealership
John and Skyline automotive are just awesome. A local dealership wanted almost 2 thousand dollars to fix an "oil leak" they found when changing the oil on my older Subaru. John and Skyline automotive diagnosed the oil leak to a single hose and replaced it for less than a 100.00 dollars. Needless to say, I won't be going back to the dealership. Thanks again to Skyline automotive for running such a great outfit.

05/21/2019
Reliable and hard working
Homeboy was running shop and front desk while looked like he was training too, cot damn are they some hardass workers! Much appreciated!

Darryl B.
Renton, WA
05/20/2019
Top-notch Business
Every interaction leaves me more satisfied and confident as a customer! Highly recommend!

Chuck M.
05/17/2019
Clean shop, knowledgeable mechanics
This is the shop that I take all my mechanic work to, they are dependable and honest

GC
Greg C.
Milton, WA
05/17/2019
I had a issue with my 2013 Silverado and had spoken with a few mechanics about said issue. Their phone diagnostics, and subsequent quotes, were uninformed and frankly outrageous. After conferring with Jon, I felt confident he had a grasp on the problem and I scheduled his services. I now have my truck and it is in perfect working order. Great work without the post-OP extra service hustle. Skyline is now our auto go to.

TR
Travis R.
Gig Harbor, WA
05/14/2019
Fair and Honest
John is going to make it a long way in Auburn serving the people. I would recommend Skyline Automotive for anyone in the area. Every time we go there he either helps are recommends a place to go. Great service for a fair price.

CA
Carrie A.
Acura TSX
05/14/2019
Best customer service & super clean
I went in for an oil change and found out that I have a few things going on. No one tried to sell me on anything which usually happens when I go elsewhere. They were transparent on what the cost migjt be so I'm no surprised but again did not try to sell me on it but rather be aware down the road. The lady at the front desk is so sweet and keeps everything in the waiting area clean and orderly. I would highly recommend.

Tim S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/13/2019
Fair pricing
Its always worrisome finding a new mechanic when you move into a new area. We're very pleased with Skyline and will continue to use them for our maintenance and repair needs.

BO
Barbara O.
Mazda CX-7
05/11/2019
awesome
Skyline automotive gets five stars due to their service, knowledge of the tech performing the job and the quick check in and out!

PY
Pam Y.
Toyota Avalon
05/09/2019
Repair was very fast.
The work was done in a timely manner. He gave me an idea of what I need to do and the cost for fixing my old car in the future. Highly recommended

HJ
Heather J.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/07/2019
Great service and communication
They seemed very knowledgeable and were able to recommend appropriate repairs for our vehicle keeping cost in mind. They seem to care about the kind of parts they use also. We will go back with all 4 of our vehicles!

EL
Evonne L.
Tacoma, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/05/2019
great customer service
always done in a timely manner

YL
Yvonne L.
Kia Forte
05/01/2019
My car rides like brand new again
I admit I have a lead foot and I love to take corners fast. So 180,000 miles and it needed new shocks, struts, stablilzer links, tires etc. John did an awesome job, it handles like brand new again! Thank You

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
05/01/2019
Quality Repair Once Again
Thanks again to John and his team at Skyline Auto Repair for a quick turn around on my truck repair. Very personable and professional from the front end (Carol) to the mechanic. Great job, which is why I'm a repeat customer. Highly recommend to all!!

Mike B.
04/26/2019
Trustworthy
Friendly competent staff

VP
Vlad P.
04/22/2019
Outstanding customer service.
I can tell for sure it’s the best auto service I’ve ever had. Always polite, punctual, attentive to detail, honest, professional. I’ll be a loyal and happy customer for years.

SL
Scott L.
GMC Yukon
04/21/2019
Quick. Dependable
Great work. Never have to worry about the work done. Very reliable!

Christina C.
Jeep Patriot
04/20/2019
Trustworthy
I will always talk this place up. I've never left disappointed. Scheduled an appointment for a oil change to them showing and walking through with me what was wrong with my car. As it was scheduled just for an oil change they got my car in and fixed everything that was wrong with it and did the oil change the same day. I got my car back running better than what I brought it in.

DA
Derrick A.
04/19/2019
John had my car back on the road the same day. Nice, honest people
They had my car back on the road the same day. Good people