Overall Rating 3.8771898/5Overall Rating 3.8771898/5Overall Rating 3.8771898/5rating 3.8771898rating 3.8771898
Overall Rating 2.33929/5Overall Rating 2.33929/5rating 2.33929rating 2.33929rating 2.33929

John M.
Aston, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Good deal, service needs improvement
Overall I was happy with the deal that got done. Herb and Gardner were both welcoming and helpful.

The process in which it took to sign off on the paperwork seemed unusual. Came in at 9 am, took 45 minutes to sign off on trade in.

After that was done, I sat in sales lobby for 30 min. without so much as a hello from the financial people.

Finally after signing off on the paperwork, I gave the okay to have them finish their dealership inspection since it was not completed. Was told it would take 45 min to an hour. I agreed only because I didn’t want to come back during the week.

I came back an hour later, the car still wasn’t ready. I then sat for another 45 min.

By the time I left the lot it was 1 pm. 4 hours to basically trade my car in and sign off on the paperwork. If the dealership didn’t know I was coming in, I could see why, but knowing that I was coming in it seemed like an inordinate amount of time for that type of transaction.

As I stated, I was happy with the deal, but for the dealership to know that I was coming in and buying a car, I question the personal attention I was given in the purchasing process.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

FE
Francis E.
Glenolden, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
We have been part of the Hyundai Family for years and every time we have had an excellent experience. We have used Hyundai for purchasing our cars and for maintenance. We are always served with experts from the Sales Dept to the Auto Mechanics. The staff are friendly and trustworthy. Hyundai is also a very great value and a very great product. We will continue to come back through the years and always recommend our friends at Springfield Hyundai. Thank you all so very much!

Hi Francis,

Samuel C.
Clarks Summit, PA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great People to deal with. So friendly Great Service
We wanted a new Hyundai Palisade and when I called this dealership they were very nice and made it worth my time to come and test drive this vehicle. Dan Sloss provided excellent service before and after the sale and Herb Keller was easy to work with and help get us where we needed to be to close the deal that day and drive home in the new vehicle that we wanted. Thanks for a great car buying experience.

Hi Samuel,

Donald G.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual. People at Springfield are great.

Hi Donald,

Marjorie H.
Folsom, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Short wait for inspection and service.
Service rep was friendly, courteous and kept me informed. I waited for my car which only took about an hour and 15 minutes for inspection, oil and filter change and an alignment.

Hi Marjorie,

Havertown, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service a service amongst all the employees Are A+plus
Horace Campbell

EP
Erica P.
Morton, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Recent experience
AJ Henry always provides great service!

Hi Erica,

08/25/2019 Category: Service
Review
n/a
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

GF
Gregory F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/23/2019 Category: Service
got to know a few of the staff.
just waiting for my window switch they have to order.

Hi Gregory,

CP
Christina P.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Everett gave great customer service!! Thank you!
Great customer service an time convenience. Thank you Everett for makimg sure i got what i needed!!

Hi Christina

IR
Isaac R.
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very attentive to your concerns!
Excellent!

Hi Isaac

TK
Thomas K.
Newtown Square, PA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
state inspection fast service very clean nice people
great place to come to

Hi Thomas

WL
William L.
Media, PA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, as usual. Friendly, courteous service advisers. Work was done on time. I have been doing business with this dealership since 2003.

Hi William

AH
Adam H.
Folcroft, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful Service.
Went for an oil change. 20mins later they were finished. Now that's speedy service.

Hi Adam

JU
John U.
Excellent Service Department
I stopped in for a few recalls, and a tire leak. Upon inspection of the car, they noticed one of my drive belts was cracking. Everything was explained to my by Everett Hoage in the Service Department. They saved me the headache of breaking down in the future. A very professional department, and a nice experience.

Hi John

Roseann A.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Mrs.J Alexander
Everyone was kind and professional.

Hi Roseann

LC
Laurie C.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service people are great.
My battery died. I got a jump start and made it to the dealership. They were great of squeezing me in to fix it on a Saturday. When I paid the bill I was shocked by the price and not in a good way. I was disappointed. The customer people are always great and I give them high ratings. I will still go there for all my car services. Other than this pricing disappointment I have always enjoyed going there.

Hi Laurie,
Thank you for taking the time to post a good review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.