Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5rating 3.9152549rating 3.9152549
Overall Rating 2.34483/5Overall Rating 2.34483/5rating 2.34483rating 2.34483rating 2.34483

James M.
Narberth, PA
09/18/2017 Category: Service
New car leaser
Not providing loaner cars is a hardship that keeps the dealership from being 5 stars
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Hi James,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a customer. We strive to make every customer experience a good one. If you need anything else please feel free to contact us. Thanks for being a customer and have a wonderful day.

Drexel Hill, PA
09/13/2017 Category: Service
good

09/01/2017 Category: Service
Enhance the staff which take your car for servicing
The people who receive your car for service need to adjust their personalities to becoming more pleasant and friendly. They project a deameanor opposite the servicing staff (especially Christi) who really seems to care about the customer and their needs.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Carol O.
Newtown Square, PA
08/30/2017 Category: Service
First New Car Service Visit
Everything about the service was fine, but the waiting area --- although it has all the essentials (wifi, comfortable chairs, tv, etc.) could use a little sprucing up.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/30/2017

Hi Walter

Bruce M.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
So Far So Good !!
So far I am satisfied with the service I have received since the purchase of the vehicle.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2017

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/22/2017

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Good automobiles
Hyundai is a vehicle that you can rely on.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

08/15/2017 Category: Service
Fast service
The service was good, it was just confusing getting in the building and I was quoted the wrong price for the service I received
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2017

RD
RUSSELL D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Serviced as promised
Good service for dealership. I prefer my local mechanic.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2017

Hi Russell

TR
Terry R.
Brookhaven, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Dependable service
Always a pleasure dealing with Springfield Hyundai. Friendly customer service. Repairs completed accurately. No problems with getting the appointment date/time I need. And a shuttle service provided!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Hi Alan

CI
Chinenye I.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient service. Great staff.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Hi Chinenye

West Chester, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Courteous and Efficient Service
The customer service and repair services I received were above average. It started with being greeted at my car to receive my claim ticket, being greeted pleasantly at the counter, and being updated on the repairs in a timely fashion, and then being offered a shuttle ride home after determining how long the service would last. This was a nice experience and I very much like to thank everyone there at Springfield Hyundai for their hard work and terrific customer service!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Jason C.
Broomall, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Great Service and Great people - not so great policy on free courtsy cars.
The service was great-- very friendly very helpful. So you might wonder why the 4 stars - well it has nothing to do with the people but with the policy. I own a Genesis that I purchased from a dealer in Delaware. That dealership offers me a free courtesy car (a genesis at that) whenever I need to get work done. Your dealership however told me that there were no courtesy cars to provide me even if my car needed warranty work. My issue is that I purchased a luxury car and I would expect that a courtesy car would be provided for any service I have done at your location. SO as much as I liked the folks I met and the mechanics I am not sure if I would come back to your location due to the hassle in having to find somebody to take me there and drive me back to get my car.

I will probably use your service department again because it is close and the folks working there were great - but honestly if I need anything outside of a inspection I may go elsewhere due simply to the hassle...
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

PL
Paula L.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
This location has the best Customer Service and they get you in and out in a timely manner.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Hi Paula

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Recall experience
Initially I was not too pleased. I had a case number for a closed recall campaign, but service person wasn't listening kept saying recall campaign was closed. I had already spoken with customer care and was approved for the recall service if it was determined that was the case. While I understand the "system" didn't reflect that and you have to go with the data in front of you, he could have been more understanding. After a few moments it got better because he began listening and noted the case number. Made me feel because I was a woman he wasn't listening. Aside from the initial impression, I was pleased with the final result.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017