Sun Automotive - Springfield

Latest Review about 1 month ago

David L.
08/05/2016
They always treat me and my car wonderfully
The folks at Sun Automotive Springfield have been taking care of me and my cars for almost 20 years and I trust them 110%. They always go the extra mile and make me feel confident and safe. Thank you!

Doug H.
GMC Sierra
08/03/2016
In General-Above Average Vehicle Service
Although not perfect with communication and certainly not perfect with estimating work; I would still recommend Sun Automotive-Springfield as being "above average" in the car services market.

Marty was very helpful with the work I needed done and was a good communicator while I was in the waiting area and when I returned home while work was being performed. However the other service writer was not as helpful as I was unable to get a written estimate for work changing the fluids in my transfer case and differential. I was only given verbal "maybe it will cost this much or maybe it will cost that much" even though my vehicle was right outside the door and should have been easy to estimate. Unfortunately for Sun Automotive I ended up having the work done elsewhere where the costs were clearly spelled out.

The work that was performed was done well by Jacob and explained well.

Thanks guys! My truck engine is running much smoother and the brakes actually "stop" the truck!

James R.
Creswell, OR
07/30/2016
Another Quality Repair
The service never stops with this team....thanks so much for the great repairs and infectious smiles!

SL
Susan L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Susan said she really appreciated their service and they were also very accommodating.

JJ
Jason J.
BMW 325i
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Jason said the business provides straight forward service. They are awesome and he will definitely be going back.

Joseph T.
Acura TL
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said this business took care of all his needs. He added, they were quick and efficient.

Jada T.
Dexter, OR
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Jada said the business was able to do the job, and they finished quickly.

RK
Reis K.
07/22/2016
Simply the Best (I wanted a rating of 5 stars but the form limited the rating to 4.5.
Sun Automotives was recommended to me about 25 years ago by a mechanic at Sears service center. I found Sun Auto Springfield as recommend and better. Simply the operators and managers are competent, honest, and friendly. My last visit only reinforced my great experiences over the years.

KE
Katherine E.
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Katherine said she dropped off her vehicle and had to leave it overnight because they were busy. She called the business and could not get an update on her vehicle. She had to go in person to get an update. The front desk guy, was sweet and friendly, and doing a good job handling the front desk all alone.
Craig N., Owner/Operator from Sun Automotive - Springfield responded on 07/20/2016

Katherine,
Sun Automtoive would like to take the opportunity and appologize to Katherine for the lack of communication. There were Cable issues for all of the Comcast Business customers in the area that prevent inbound calls from reaching us. We would like to thank Katherine for her patience and understanding.

Craig Noel
General Manager

Martin L.
Nissan Sentra
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Martin said he liked this business' employees. They treated him right and told him what was going on with his vehicle. He also noted that he appreciated their service.

LF
Luisa F.
Chrysler Town
07/09/2016 Category: Service
Luisa said this business provided good service and they communicated with her well. She also really appreciates that they have a shuttle service.

Jennifer A.
Oregon
Dodge Caliber
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were honest with her about what was wrong with her vehicle compared to other facilities.

Diane B.
07/06/2016 Category: Service
Diane said she would recommend the business for service.

Julie L.
Lexus RX 450h
07/02/2016
Our "go to" mechanics for everything!
Sun Automotive was recommended to us by several friends, and we are so glad that we followed their advice. The guys there are so pleasant and easy to work with. We've always been able to get an appointment when we want it, and the work is always done as described within the timeframe given. We are loyal fans forever.

Randy G.
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Randy said this business was very thorough in providing service. The employees were friendly, and they finished his service in a timely manner. He appreciates all the services they do for him when he goes to them.