DAVID R.
INFINITI FX45
10/16/2019
Great service and time
I called to have my belts replaced and needed them to do so before end of day n they did what they said at time frame in fact they finished early

LC
LYDIA C.
Dodge Journey
09/11/2019
Closed to my house
I won't be able to write my review for my last visit Monday 9/9/2019, left my car Monday night at 5:30pm and was told need more time as of today my car still there it's going to be there for two days and not fix yet.

BRIAN S.
GMC Safari
08/07/2019
Exhaust manifold bolts .
Super job repairing broken off exhaust manifold bolts for my RV .
Did not know this garage was here , will be bringing all my cars here for service and repairs.
Thanks
Bryan

RV
RICK V.
Saturn SL
07/25/2019
My check engine light wad on , they told me why and I fixed it, one day service

04/12/2019
Consistent Service.
This is a knowledgeable crew. George took great care... I am pleased with the service this year on two different vehicles. There’s new management with a desire to continue to take care...

04/12/2019
Consistent service.
They accepted an after hours tow following a call from the east bay. The services rendered coincided with and exceeded the initial assessment made by the towing company. I have continued my association for the last 12 years due to the reliable results.

Janice M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Janice said that she recommends them for work, but the waiting room is altogether too cold.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Ms Janice for your honesty. For next time, We do have a portable heater at the front desk.

AMY B.
Scion xB
11/03/2018
2nd Visit
I’ve grown to love and really trust sunset garage with any maintenance needs. My transmission fluid change today is noticeably different in how my car drives (thank you so much!). I really trust the maintenance suggestions I receive every visit and your fair prices! I also never feel like i’m a “sale” the way you feel leaving most other garages. However, I was a little disappointed this time around with the minimal communication at the front desk. Michael is the nicest, most informative associate as he advised me during my last visit to come in soon to get my transmission fluid changed and was personal and sweet when emailing me back to schedule my appointment this visit. (Unfortunately he wasn’t in for my recent visit.) I did get a very quick brief from the technician regarding whether I knew if my emergency brake was out and that it would be “an easy adjustment.” Im not really even sure what that mean’t but it would have been reassuring if I was informed how urgent it was to get replaced and roughly how much it would cost to do so that way I could get my finances in order and come back much sooner than later. Overall I really love this shop and will keeping coming back for all future services even if I live on the opposite side of the city! You guys are great, and thank you again!
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Amy for your repeat business and for your honesty.

CG
Cecilia G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ed. He said the staff did a good job.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/08/2018

DA
Deepa A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Phil. He said the service was good.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks Phil

AA
Aron A.
Ford Crown Victoria
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Aron said he got great service.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/04/2018

AO
Adam O.
Ford Econoline
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he would recommend this business for service.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Adam.

Clarence S.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said the pricing was a little high, but the service was good overall.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 06/05/2018

BP
Barry P.
Porsche Cayman
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Deangelo. She said she would recommend the business for service.