Daly City, CA
08/09/2019
Communication skills
The reason I’m giving three stars out of five. It’s mainly the communication. I really appreciate the mechanics really looking into the problem I originally brought my car in for. My car was only supposed to be there for an hour of Inspection. I left my car there early morning about 8am or so because I had work. So I left my car went to work, hours go by and I’m almost out work @ 5pm. Thinking to my self what can possibly take a whole day to look at a squeaky noise coming from my right front and knocking from steering wheel. Not even a phone call to update on anything or to even say that they need my car there for longer because they didn’t really have a chance to look at it. So my car there almost the whole day and not looked at or not even informed about anything. This goes on and on. I appreciate the mechanics that took there time looking into and on top of it found more problems to it. I truly appreciate it. I would go back, but the communication skills need improvement.

Robert H.
San Francisco, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he came in for a pretty simple project and the employees took more time than they needed. He would probably not recommend this business for service for the reason already stated.