EB
EILEEN B.
Kia Soul
12/02/2019
My car repair at Sunset Garage
The engine in my 2013 Kia was near the end and Emad, the mechanic at Sunset Garage suggested that I buy a second hand engine with low mileage and replace the old one with that. I was not in a position to buy a new car and agreed to this solution. Well, after the second hand engine was installed....it was such a big improvement from before! The engine was quiet, no burning of oil , and no knocking or smoke coming out my exhaust!!!
Big improvement and I feel much more confidence in this car than I did before! Great job!!

Rich R.
South San Francisco, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the business was efficient and got his vehicle working and it was pretty fast.

Honda Accord Coupe
10/09/2019
Awesome people
They’d Handle their Service professionally and awesome people.

Volkswagen Tiguan
10/01/2019
Timely, accurate work and honest prices
Good customer service throughout!

ANDREW S.
09/25/2019
I was able to get my car in quickly, and my repairs didnt take very long. The price was fair. They even topped off my oil before they were done. Very good service, would definitely go to Sunset Garage again if I needed car repairs.

PL
PANZA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/20/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
When my only motor vehicle is inoperative I'm grounded - life kinda' grinds to a halt. So it's vitally important that it get fixed promptly. I had it towed in on Wed. afternoon (the power steering pump had seized-up, shredding the serpentine belt as a result), and I got it back Thursday evening. The staff even drove me home on Wed. and picked me up on Thursday! And the cost was less than their initial estimate!!!

It doesn't get any better than that.

FM
FRANK M.
Volkswagen Beetle
09/05/2019
They are very honest with their prices and no surprise.
I owned a 1971 VW who's gas gauge didn't work. I took it to two different shops and neither one could repaired it. I was losing hope until I took it to Sunset Garage and they repaired the gas gauge i was relived. The mechanics are very easy to talk to and discuss your car problems.

KR
Ken R.
09/04/2019
Five stars
As usual you are the best. Complete, dependable, timely, quality service.

CHARLES C.
08/28/2019
Competent, courteous service.
Sunset diagnosed the electrical issue that was draining my battery and had me on the road in no time!

Rich R.
South San Francisco, CA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Rich said they did what they were supposed to do in a timely manner.

Toyota Tundra
08/20/2019
Excellent and honest service
It is difficult to find a quick, honest, friendly and professional mechanic but here is one.
They are also clean and helpful. Always offering a ride to my home which is in the south of the City.
I have used this garage to maintain my "elderly" Toyota Tundra!
I have recommended this garage to my friends who also find them honest and Professional as well as excellent mechanics.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Sir for your honest response.

The Team at Sunset Garage :)

JULIE H.
Toyota Yaris
08/19/2019
Quick and reliable service
I called and was able to bring the car in on the same day. While I waited I found an outstanding blackberry bush nearby. I got my car serviced and I picked my own lunch fresh off The Vine!

JOHN G.
Daly City, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/12/2019
Their experienced, on time with their work and reasonable with prices
Excellent work and they undercut the Ford dealership I have been going to for over 9 years. Most of all they are extremely trust worthy.

JN
JOHN N.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/09/2019
Sunset Garage is genuine.
Sunset Garage is reliable and trustworthy. I've been a regular customer for over two decades.

LA
Liliana A.
Daly City, CA
BMW 128i
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Liliana said the employees were very nice. They provided good service. The work was convenient.

MA
MONIKA A.
Millbrae, CA
Dodge Durango
07/13/2019
Best service and honest techs
Amazing!

TP
Tony P.
Nissan Versa Note
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business was quick and skilled.

SK
SAMADHI K.
06/01/2019
Best sunset in Brisbane
I loved the laid back professionalism. Prompt service. I knew my car was in good hands when the man who serviced my Subaru personally came out and Distinctly told me what I needed to take care of in the future.

GMC Acadia
05/30/2019
Wonderful staff
Wonderful staff members.. very understanding, listeners and care about your car needs..

Catherine S.
Oakland, CA
05/25/2019
Amazing service and thorough repairs
I’ve been taking my Toyota to Sunset for 4 years and have had excellent experiences each time. They go the extra mile in every way!