Les M.
Acura 3.2CL
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Les said he's used them a couple of times before.

L
LARRY
10/14/2020
Reliable, fair price garage
I have been going to Sunset Garage for a long time. The ownership changed but the quality of work is as great as before. They have the service record for my car. That’s great in case I forget any issues my car may have.

AJ
ALAN J.
Volkswagen GTI
10/09/2020
Mysterious GTI behavior...engine light
After several days of waiting for the engine light on my 2014 GTI to go out...I followed a recommendation of a friend and went to see Fernando at Sunset. His welcome was honest and he assured me they could find and solve the problem for me. Their analytics revealed a faulty seal on my gas cap and that is the only thing I was charged for. No pushy attempts for me to do this or that. I was out the door the same afternoon. They even topped off my oil fro free.

10/09/2020
Did just the work I wanted
Did work as I asked to upsell

CATHERINE S.
Emeryville, CA
09/25/2020
Best garage ever
Friendly service, excellent mechanic work, and reasonable prices. I’ve been a loyal customer for 5 years!

FK
Feras K.
South San Francisco, CA
Acura MDX
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Feras said the guys are good. The owner is very flexible. It's all set and everything was smooth. Fast and very convenient.

Mercedes-Benz E350
09/19/2020
Excellent, friendly service!
Wonderful service, as always, with a very reasonable price

MICHAEL R.
09/18/2020
Great local service
I have been going to Sunset Garage for the past 8-10 years. Their service is timely and affordable. They provide drop off service and a ride back home. I recommend them highly.

Angela B.
Burlingame, CA
Hyundai Accent
09/02/2020
Excellent customer Service!
Trust worthy, honest, fair prices, loyal customers, mom and pop shop established for years. Excellent customer service!

JOSEPH F.
Daly City, CA
Volvo 240
08/27/2020
Friendly professional.
They do a professional job and are easy to work with.

08/26/2020
Good service and attention
Nice staff, mechanics who want to get the car in good shape and to help you. They communicate and follow up.

MJ
MICHELLE J.
08/26/2020
Very friendly and do great work
Emad is awesome. Super nice guy and he helped talked me through several items that I wanted corrected on my Tahoe.
They ended up fixing all my concerns from minor things to painting and it looks amazing. I’m super happy customer.

08/05/2020
Total Care!
Always on time ~ repairs performed in timely manner ~ never to return my vehicle for the same problem twice ~ very willing to work with you financially during this crisis... 1st class mechanics ~ able to repair a variety of vehicles 🚗

Todd S.
08/03/2020
Smog Certification
Needed to have a current smog certification on my van, the guys got it while I waited. Good price $65, the seem fair and honest.

PG
PAUL G.
South San Francisco, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/30/2020
Very friendly and they check if anything needs to be worked on.