DAN C.
01/17/2020
Fixed my Car. No BS
My 2011 Subaru blew an Exhaust manifold and Cat assy. They diagnosed the repair, provided me with a quick accurate estimate and had the repair done quicker than I had expected.

It was my first time bringing my car to this shop, but it will not be the last time. I’m totally grateful to these guys for getting my vehicle back on the road.

JUAN CARLOS B.
01/15/2020
Good
Great

STEVEN B.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
01/14/2020
Great place to work with
Hard to find auto shops that offer complete service that you can trust.

SL
SCOTT L.
South San Francisco, CA
01/07/2020
Excellent job
Emad is a very knowledgeable mechanic. He has been in the industry 30+ years. He knew what was exactly wrong with my BMW give me a quote and then repaired the vehicle. I would highly recommend Sunset garage for your automotive needs.

EB
EILEEN B.
Kia Soul
12/02/2019
My car repair at Sunset Garage
The engine in my 2013 Kia was near the end and Emad, the mechanic at Sunset Garage suggested that I buy a second hand engine with low mileage and replace the old one with that. I was not in a position to buy a new car and agreed to this solution. Well, after the second hand engine was installed....it was such a big improvement from before! The engine was quiet, no burning of oil , and no knocking or smoke coming out my exhaust!!!
Big improvement and I feel much more confidence in this car than I did before! Great job!!

Rich R.
South San Francisco, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the business was efficient and got his vehicle working and it was pretty fast.

DAVID R.
INFINITI FX45
10/16/2019
Great service and time
I called to have my belts replaced and needed them to do so before end of day n they did what they said at time frame in fact they finished early

Honda Accord Coupe
10/09/2019
Awesome people
They’d Handle their Service professionally and awesome people.

Volkswagen Tiguan
10/01/2019
Timely, accurate work and honest prices
Good customer service throughout!

ANDREW S.
09/25/2019
I was able to get my car in quickly, and my repairs didnt take very long. The price was fair. They even topped off my oil before they were done. Very good service, would definitely go to Sunset Garage again if I needed car repairs.

PL
PANZA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/20/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
When my only motor vehicle is inoperative I'm grounded - life kinda' grinds to a halt. So it's vitally important that it get fixed promptly. I had it towed in on Wed. afternoon (the power steering pump had seized-up, shredding the serpentine belt as a result), and I got it back Thursday evening. The staff even drove me home on Wed. and picked me up on Thursday! And the cost was less than their initial estimate!!!

It doesn't get any better than that.

LC
LYDIA C.
Daly City, CA
Dodge Journey
09/11/2019
Closed to my house
I won't be able to write my review for my last visit Monday 9/9/2019, left my car Monday night at 5:30pm and was told need more time as of today my car still there it's going to be there for two days and not fix yet.

FM
FRANK M.
Volkswagen Beetle
09/05/2019
They are very honest with their prices and no surprise.
I owned a 1971 VW who's gas gauge didn't work. I took it to two different shops and neither one could repaired it. I was losing hope until I took it to Sunset Garage and they repaired the gas gauge i was relived. The mechanics are very easy to talk to and discuss your car problems.

KR
Ken R.
09/04/2019
Five stars
As usual you are the best. Complete, dependable, timely, quality service.

CHARLES C.
08/28/2019
Competent, courteous service.
Sunset diagnosed the electrical issue that was draining my battery and had me on the road in no time!