Continue reading recommended reviews

Nissan 350Z
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/21/2019
overpriced and extra labor costs for a simple 5 minute job, I won't come back nor will I recommend them.

WR
Wayne R.
11/07/2018
High prices
Had my truck towed in was told there was a 98.82 charge to find out what was wrong
Asked to have other issues checked never was told there would be addition charge to check other issues by don
I am very upset that when I got bill for a fuel filter housing it was overpriced the cost from a auto parts store was 129.00 they charged 167.00 just for the housing when auto price store was housing and filter
Also labor cost was 149.00 for a half hour job
They should have a sign posted what there labor charges are not make up as they go
The mechanics do a good job but prices are way out of line
They also gave me quote on replacing a water pump for 1100.00 took to another shop and was quoted 400.00 for same work
So check there prices and make sure you are aware of cost before having work done

Justin L.
Sarasota, FL

MF
Michael F.
07/24/2018
Followup Response To Earlier Review
-Spoke to Janeen the owner by phone a moments ago trying to correct my issue. Had written a negative revue due to dishonest practices.
-Brought in a Value Pak Coupon for a $19.88 oil change.
-Once vehicle was on lift tech told me I needed an extra bracket for the oil filter.
-Received invoice for 32.38.
-Asked why an additional $5.00 was charged.
-Tech said we topped off the fluids.
-Called and spoke with Service Department with Sunset GMC.
-NO Additional Bracket is required.
-Topping off of fluids is usually included with oil change.
-Owner was rude and said they didnt appreciate the negative review.
-It never appeared so I am sure owners are controlling reviews.
-Owner was very defensive and spoke in a threatening tone. The behavior of owner is typical when they get caught doing something they sanction there employees to do.
-Buyer Beware and Stay Clear!!!!

MF
Michael F.
07/24/2018
Deceptive!!!
-I brought in a Value Pak Coupon for an $19.88 oil change.
-Was told my 2016 GMC Terrain needed a bracket to hold the filter for $5.00.
-Receipt total was for $32.88.
-I asked why the extra $5.00?
-They said we topped off all fluids.
-Never have I been charged for a bracket to hold a filter. They just screw in.
-Never have I been charged to top off fluids when I did not request it.
-Spoke with Sunset GMC, Kent Snipes. No oil filter bracket is required.
-I am entitled by law to a quote which I never received.
-Superior can only charge 10% over the estimate.
-Superior can refund the overcharge of $11.61 on invoice 27822 or call me to make other arrangements.

jay H.