VW
VALERY W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/07/2015
trust
good job of performance and customer service--I can trust team one with my car and feel safe
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 05/07/2015

PH
Philip H.
GMC Sonoma
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Philip said the facility did an excellent job, they found a warranty for the repair and got his vehicle fixed.

Teresa M.
Jeep Cherokee
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Teresa said she brought her vehicle to a couple of other comparable facilities before she went to this business and they could not figure out what was wrong with her vehicle. Larry found the problem and was able to fix it right away. She has already recommended them to others for service.

CV
Carl V.
Oklahoma
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Carl said they did a very good job.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/24/2015

Jennifer C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business is good but her quote was a little more expensive than she thought it was going to be.

RJ
ROD J.
Volvo XC90
04/16/2015
Maintenance
After scheduling an appointment for a brake job and door handle repair, the gang at Team One were ready and waiting for me and got me out in no time. Found this place by a referral and I wont ever go anywhere else
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/16/2015

CAMELIA M.
Okmulgee, OK
04/16/2015
Great Personalized Service
I was referred to Team One by a friend. I am a single woman and never feel intimidated. Very professional service and clear explanations. Like the email reminders.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/16/2015

CG
Charles G.
Chrysler Concorde
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Charles said that Mike does a fine job, and he was completely satisfied with the work performed at this business.

NL
Nolan L.
Buick LeSabre
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Nolan said he was satisfied with the service provided by the business. They did a good job and his vehicle handles better. However, the charges for services are too much.

BOBBY H.
Catoosa, OK
Honda Accord
04/10/2015
Excellent service.
I called last moment to get my oil changed and they took me right away they were quick and kind thank you Team One.
Bobby
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/10/2015

DEE B.
04/07/2015
Very user friendly and honest
Did the work in a prompt professional manner. Took the time to explain what was done and future maintenance. Great service.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/08/2015

BD
BUDDY D.
Kellyville, OK
Honda Accord
04/07/2015
Service Explanation
Team One does a great job of explaning what the problem was. Response time is always good.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/07/2015

MA
MARMIE A.
03/31/2015
Wait to long. Lack of information
I was not happy with my visit last week. I came in feeling sure I needed a new battery. After waiting at least thirty minutes that was confirmed. I understand that wait. There were cars in front of me. I was shown the invoice and okayed it. Then I waited and waited and waited. I have changed my own battery so I know how long it takes. No reason to be waiting almost an ;hour. I was not told the battery was not in stock until after the fact when I questioned the wait. The response was "we didn't have THAT battery". Had I been told I could have come back another time when you did have it. Actually I should have been given the option of another battery.
Next time I will buy my own and have a neighbor install it since I have trouble lifting one into place.

DT
DOUG T.
03/28/2015
Fair and Honest
As always great service
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 03/30/2015

Thank you for your comment and for putting your trust in us.

EB
Edythe B.
Chrysler Town
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Edythe said she would recommend this business to anybody and everybody. They have really good service.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you for your comment and for putting your trust in us.