HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
08/18/2019
Oil pan & gasket replacement, tire rotation, and oil and filter change
The Auto Shop has excellent service. They are courteous and explain what needs to be done. In addition, they offer van service to and from your home, and the van driver is pleasant and helpful, also.

Jeep Cherokee
08/14/2019
Great seevice
Quick, affordable and really great people all around!

OM
OLIVER M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/14/2019
Mercedes
Consistent, they do great work and exceptional customer service.

CAROLE B.
08/10/2019
State inspection.
Great service and friendly staff.

VM
VERN M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/09/2019
Alignment Check & Multipoint Inspection
As always, very friendly staff. Good work performed by honest people. Many thanks.

Toyota Camry Solara
08/08/2019
Air
Appointment easily made and work completed. Higher than estimated.

MV
MISSIE V.
08/07/2019
Excellent staffing and workmanship
The staff, management, mechanics at Auto Shop are very friendly and courteous to their customers. They provide a nice area for patrons to wait on their cars. An employee comes into that area to inform their customers of the findings of their cars in a very pleasant manner. A customer is given a text or email of the daily report (with pictures, no less!) which helps with memory once you leave. I do enjoy taking my vehicle to Auto Shop. They have always provided outstanding service and customer care.

KATHY M.
Russellville, MO
08/06/2019
I trust them to do what is needed at a reasonable price & time.

CHERRY W.
Nissan Rogue
08/06/2019
Great professional people and friendly
I always have a great experience at The Auto Shop. They are so friendly and I love the new computer system to list what was checked. Great people to do business with!

AR
ALLISOIN R.
07/30/2019
Auto shop review
Everyone was very friendly. Every time they answer the phone they did it with a cheerful town. Every time they addressed me they were very explanatory and kind. That establishment was nicely decorated I and very very clean and welcoming.

CAROLYN M.
07/29/2019
RX
My RX350 needed oil and a check up before planned travel. Appointment was easy and timely.

LA
Lester A.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Lester said the service was very good.

SHERRY W.
Holts Summit, MO
Nissan Quest
07/22/2019
First time coming to Auto Shop. Was very impressed with the front desk staff. They were patient and explained everything thoroughly. I did not feel pressure to purchase additional products or services and left feeling positive about my experience.

Mercury Montego
07/19/2019
Absolutely disappointed.
I have used this shop several times over the years because I felt that they were genuine and honest. After realizing I have 500+ dollars worth of work due everytime I visit I decided to get a 2nd,3rd and 4th opinion. The work that I was told needed to be done and that was preventing my car from passing inspection wasn't needed at all. Had I not gotten other opinions I would have ended up paying 500+ dollars for work that wasn't needed. I am disappointed. I have recommended this place to many people.
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your recent visit to our location in which we conducted a Missouri State Inspection on 7/15/19.  At that time our licensed state inspector found your passenger outer tie rod end to be loose, which fails the safety inspection.  If you had to go to 3 other shops before a licensed inspector would pass your vehicle then I question the last inspector who would pass it.  I am concerned you are driving with a loose safety part.  Please let us know if we can help in any way.

LJ
LISA J.
07/19/2019
The Auto Shop is not only a great place for vehicle services, but they are also very accommodating to my schedule. The courtesy van took me to work and picked me back up promptly while my car was being serviced.

James H.
Dodge Caravan
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said the employees are very courteous and good people. She has had no problems with the service.

Buick LeSabre
07/17/2019
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Courteous and Excellent Auto Repair Service
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Courteous and Excellent Auto Repair Service. Keep these folks in mind for your next repair. Will definitely come back and refer others to The Auto Shop!

EB
ELEANOIRE B.
07/16/2019
Good customer service
The work is good and honest and there is good customer service!

TK
TIM K.
07/11/2019
Will not come back
Very disappointed. They couldn’t diagnose the problem correctly the first time and expect me too keep putting in more money while they guess at what the problem is. I wish I hadn’t recommended them to friends. They are nice people, but bad mechanics.
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 07/29/2019

Tim,
In April 2019 we replaced your air conditioning compressor due to a leak.  In July, 2019 the refrigerant level was good, but found temperature sensor inside dash was not allowing a/c to be turned on and the customer declined repair. These are separate issues.
We are sorry you feel this way and wish the best of luck to you.

DF
DONNA F.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/10/2019
Great service with technicians I can trust.
I always get great service at the Auto Shop. Even though they are very busy they always seem to make you feel like what they are doing to your car is important and try to get it done as quickly as possible