Candice B. on 11/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"So Disappointed"
We take 4 cars into the Auto Shop. Yes, I said 4. Although we do appreciate the reminders, after all how would a customer keep up on their maintenance if their mechanic didn't tell them when things needed replaced. But, I think there is a time when you leave it up to the customer to then take care of those issues. I don't believe in nagging. And that is where we were basically called rude customers, because we said no. My husband was told he was only to talk to the front desk & to learn how to talk to women, he was to never ask for Danny again. He is a mechanic/owner, the front desk are receptionists. Sorry to say they made it clear they don't need our business any longer. We have recommended them to several people. We will be taking our cars elsewhere. We don't need to be treated that way. If they would tell anyone that knows my husband that they are accusing him of being continuously rude, they would not believe them.
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 01:44 PM
Donna D. on 07/27/2015
Donna said her vehicle is still not working. This business did not fix her vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/14/2015
Review Created: 07/27/2015
Danny at The Auto Shop responded on 07/30/2015

We advised Ms. Davis that her engine needed to be replaced. She declined the repair.

Thomas B. on 05/22/2013
Thomas said he took his vehicle in to this business for a diagnosis on his air conditioning system. They told him they would contact him with an estimate but it has been close to seven days and he has not heard from them. He would not recommend them to others because they apparently do not want his business. He would have had his vehicle repaired by now if they had followed through with a phone call.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/15/2013
Review Created: 05/22/2013
Danny C. at The Auto Shop responded on 05/29/2013
i apologive for the delay due to illness. I also spent 2 days researching parts. Parts price for this repair is staggering. I contacted Mr. Byrd on 5/28/2013 with an estimate. We appreciate your business!
Customer C. on 04/03/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Owner Contact"
Wished the website offered a email address for Danny personally to discuss issues that some may prefer not to leave on this comment site for all to see.
Review Created: 04/03/2012 12:38 PM