BRIAN M.
Fulton, MO
GMC Terrain
12/23/2019
Customer service
Got us in quick and answered our questions.

TT
TYTIOUS T.
12/06/2019
Good Service
There is always a cool person that I talk to that schedules my appointment. I like how they give you a rundown of issues that need to be addressed or need service, but they don't pressure you into thinking it has to be fixed right now and it has to be them who fix it.

SHANE B.
Buick LeSabre
10/14/2019
Comfortable and Timely
Got in for an appointment the same day. Oil change price was reasonable compared to other shops in town. I usually do my own work but didn't have time. I'm very particular so I'm hard to please. Waiting room had snacks and drinks, plus a TV and wifi. Service advisors were nice and courteous. I like the fact that they do a multi point inspection. Showed me I needed a cabin filter and air filter was close to needing changed. I declined planning to do myself as soon as I left. They damaged the air filter on reinstallation, I'll give them a pass because it is a PITA install on my car and I changed it right away anyway. Said I needed a belt based on color and not based on wear (I had just put one on about 10k ago). Said it needed tranny service based on mileage. That's typical and didn't bother me (I had done a filter and fluid change about 10k ago that they didn't know about). Overall was a good experience. They did a free alignment check and were very honest with me about their findings. Oil drops on the engine cover should have been cleaned up. Charged me for washer fluid when I had a brand new gallon in back seat ready to dump in but that's whatever. Next time I'll just decline the multi point and be good to go. I'd go back for sure, compared to other places I've been in jeff city I was impressed.

Holts Summit, MO
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2019
They were quick and thorough
They were polite, friendly, quick and thorough

08/28/2019
friendly and helpful
Danny and his group are always great to work with. On this trip, the new person charged for rotating tires when we needed to immediately change tires, so they were kind enough to remove that charge.

Toyota Camry Solara
08/08/2019
Air
Appointment easily made and work completed. Higher than estimated.

DAVID M.
06/27/2019
Very professional and cost competitive
A very professional operation and ver cost competitive

JOSHUA A.
06/21/2019
Services
Experience was great

06/19/2019
That the employees of The Auto Shop treat you friendly and explain what's wrong with your vehicle and try to explain it in common language...
Good ...Friendly....and finished in a timely manner....

03/12/2019
Not too long of a wait, very friendly people
I did not have an appointment but did not have to wait too long to have a headlight replaced. Kelly was very friendly and accommodating. I had mentioned needing to replace my passenger side tail light assembly at some point and immediately Josh went outside with me, looked it over, took photos and I am awaiting an estimate for that.

EP
ERIC P.
Russellville, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/28/2019
Auto shop
Great service, friendly staff, quality work

KN
KATHY N.
11/16/2018
Good brake job.
My brakes were vibrating terribly and Auto Shop got me an appointment pretty quickly and got it fixed the day I brought it in. I got a ride home from the shop that morning, and they picked me up at home when it was done to get it back. That was highly appreciated. My only concern is that after I got home I saw on the paperwork a note that said my muffler was leaking. That is a brand new muffler and I didn't know if I needed to do something about it immediately. Would have been nice had they pointed it out while I was there and told me how serious it was. I do, however, appreciate that they mentioned it at all. I'm no mechanic!

Sagar M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Sagar said the business was overall good.

TC
Tim C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he was happy with the service at this facility.

James H.
Columbia, MO
07/23/2018 Category: Service
James said the work was good. The employees did not call him with an update on his vehicle. His appointment took all day.