EB
ELEANOIRE B.
07/16/2019
Good customer service
The work is good and honest and there is good customer service!

DF
DONNA F.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/10/2019
Great service with technicians I can trust.
I always get great service at the Auto Shop. Even though they are very busy they always seem to make you feel like what they are doing to your car is important and try to get it done as quickly as possible

SR
SHARRIE R.
Nissan Armada
07/10/2019
Friendliness
Excellent customer service. We will definitely be going back.

CL
CHARLIE L.
07/08/2019
They go the extra mile ...literally!
Not only did they do a good job and are fast, but when I forgot to leave them my keys they came and picked them up. No extra charge. Service with a smile and reasonably priced. What more can you ask for?

DEBBIE R.
06/27/2019
Great Service!
Thanks guys for always accommodating me and for the friendly service! It’s great to be able to come to someone you can trust! Keep up the great work!

JOHN W.
Toyota Avalon
06/26/2019
Analysis of Check Engine Light
Had a check engine plus other lights come on. The Auto Shop did the analysis and couldn’t find anything wrong with the parts being called out. Tried to make them fail. Reset the lights and told me to drive it for 30 days and if they came back on they would take care of it then. A great technique to avoid just changing parts that may not be bad.

JON K.
06/25/2019
Excellent.
Quality work with honest and friendly customer service.

06/25/2019
Danny and Kelly are always great to work with.

LC
LUCAS C.
06/20/2019
Awesome.
I always have a great experience at your shop, you always explain things so that I can understand and give me an honest answer to whether I can wait for maintenance or if it's something in emediate need of attention. Keep up the good work!

COURTNEY B.
Columbia, MO
Jeep Patriot
06/20/2019
Jeep patriot
Staff is friendly and got me in the same day I called.

TW
TERRY W.
06/19/2019
Fast and friendly
Fair, and honest. Nice people.

Pontiac Aztek
06/18/2019
Wonderful experience
Very impressed with everyone we encountered at the shop. They have the cleanest office and waiting area I've ever seen at a garage. Inspection was done in a timely manner. I will definitely be a regular customer for auto repairs and inspections!

CT
Connie T.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Connie said she would recommend this business for service.

Nissan Titan

ALICE K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/07/2019
Friendly, Courteous and Efficient
Great experience from Kelly who scheduled my appointment, The courtesy and knowledgeable service writer of Ryu. Also Tim. Thank you! Great job!

MARK R.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2019
All As Expected
As usual, my business with The Auto Shop this morning for routine maintenance went just as expected. The work was done properly by a professional and always polite. staff. Nobody likes shelling out the dollars for car maintenance, but when you're spending it with good people it makes it a lot easier!

JOHN S.
05/29/2019
Excellent repair service on my 2011 Ford Explorer
You all did an excellent job with our vehicle and the customer service was top notch. Thank you!!! We will definitely be return customers for any future auto repairs.

JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/28/2019
Good Job!
Regular maintenance was preformed and complementary inspection provided. We were called to approve recommended service prior to the work being done. We picked up the car Tuesday and had peace of mind to go on an out of state trip. Thanks!

JOHN A.
05/26/2019
Always accommodating and friendly professional people
I perform my own work on most any automotive repairs but when time does not allow, The Auto Shop is the first place I turn to. I trust the work and the recommendations you get from Danny and his entire staff and you will too.

CARLA S.
05/23/2019
2008 Ranger
As usual, a good experience. Job got done in a timely manner, and extra care was given to my furbaby, Baxter, to be sure he was comfortable and "at home" while we waited.
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks so much Carla!  We do sure love Baxter too!