CJ
CALLIE J.
10/19/2018
Honesty
I would not take my car anywhere else. They have always been honest about what my car needs. Never tries to do anymore than what's needed and always tells me what may be need coming up.

SG
SCOTT G.
Eldon, MO
Honda Accord Sedan
10/18/2018
Great job. Service writer was very polite. Thanks for giving rides to and from work.

BP
BRAD P.
Henley, MO
Super Fast Service
The entire team at The Auto Shop was warm and welcoming. They were genuinely interested in ensuring I understood what my truck needed and why. They did the repair work in one day and my truck now runs great. Highly Recommended!

SR
SHERI R.
10/18/2018
Honest, friendly, great customer service.
The Auto Shop has taken care of my car for the last 4 years and they do a great job. They are honest and never try to charge me for things that are not needed. The staff is all very friendly. And they work around my schedule and drive me to and from my office. The prices are fair and the quality of work is excellent. Great job to Danny and the whole crew at The Auto Shop!

DEBBIE S.
Chrysler Concorde
10/17/2018
great service!
Very pleased with the service I received, the employees are professional and great atmosphere!

JE
JAY E.
New Bloomfield, MO
10/17/2018
They are always quick, professional, and trustworthy. They also give me a ride to and from work 😀

DEBRA S.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2018
That my car was taken in and I got it back the same day the people that have that audit that have the auto shop is very friendly and nice and I appreciate everything they done I will take my vehicle back to them at any time
So happy that I got someone that knows what they're doing I live in Centralia Missouri and our mechanics down there I'm not going to say nothing else about that but you all have done me a great job you got my car back to me the same day if I was in Columbia I still wouldn't have it I mean Centralia I still wouldn't have it back thank you for all

ST
SONJA T.
INFINITI I35
10/08/2018
The people are great.
Danny is a fantastic mechanic and a person with a heart.

JOE B.
Dodge Dakota
10/04/2018
Auto shop
It was amazing. You guys helped me out and I was in a hurry to go home and you guys got me in and out really fast. I appreciate it.

10/04/2018
That they are great at showing you what your vehicle needs to be repaired properly....
This place is great and not as expensive as a dealership...!!!

Carolyn M.
Dan
Easy appointment, timely service

Rolla, MO
09/28/2018
Great people, great service, total satisfaction
Sellers Sexton is a dealership that treats customers like family.

CAROLYN M.
Toyota Camry Solara
Oil
Appointment made easily and In and out on a timely basis.

GM
Gary M.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Gary said that the place was excellent, they had good service and good people.

VW
VERNON W.
09/27/2018
tire air leak
The mechanic found and fixed the leak in good time ,,also checked over other tires '

OM
OLIVER M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/26/2018
Great customer service and timely service of vehicle.

ZP
ZACH P.
Honda Accord Coupe
Trustworthy
Great place for your car, family owned and operated!

BJ
BERN J.
Auto Shop review
My motorcycle needed some work done. I had taken it to the Auto Shop for service and safety inspection, but not repairs. I asked a friend who he would recommend. Both he and his brother take all their vehicles, including motorcycles, tit the Auto Shop. That was reassuring. I was not disappointed; the Auto Shop’s service was professional and their staff helpful.

JEFF P.
Russellville, MO
Jeep Liberty
Outstanding Customer Service
As a longtime customer, I know "The Auto Shop" to be knowledgeable, professional & very personable. Danny, Kelley, and their staff truly value you as a customer, and work hard to gain your trust for your future vehicle needs. They strive to keep up with ever changing of technology to diagnose and service your vehicle, as well as to send out reminders of scheduled services to help alleviate future issues. When problems are discovered, they take the time to offer sound, easy to understand advise related to your specific vehicle. The business has a convenient location on Missouri Blvd., and I recommend them for all your vehicle needs.

09/24/2018
Friendly and fast
Staff was great and worked with any problems I had.