RICHARD B.
Chamois, MO
01/20/2021
That the employees of The Auto Shop treat you friendly and explain what's wrong with your vehicle and try to explain it in common language...
Excellent service and in good timely matter...

PK
PATRICK K.
Toyota Supra
01/13/2021
Quality service and Professional work
This shop is top notch! They even took photos of the areas of concern in order to show me exactly what was happening with my car. I definitely recommend getting your vehicle serviced here!

Buick Lucerne
01/07/2021
Outstanding service!
I have brought my car in twice and both times, when they call me about what they found, they were very honest about what needed to be done. They do not try to force you to get repairs done for things that are not absolutely necessary. They recommend things, but do not force them on you. The mechanics are good! The second time I had it in, they needed to replace a hose, the serpentine belt AND the radiator, and they did it in ONE DAY!

MARK S.
01/06/2021
awesome
The Auto Shop was the first place I went to for service from moving here from Iowa. I needed my wheel bearings replaced and they didn't disappoint. In fact I felt led there by God, seriously I truly felt I was and when I told the gal at the Auto shop she cried and said we are a faith based business. How cool is that. I don't write very well but I hope when you read this you will be in awe as I was about the way this worked out. They are a little more expensive but they were worth it because of the attention they gave me. They made me feel valued.

MATT M.
Dodge Neon
12/23/2020
Great ahop
They got my car in fast and gave a really thorough explanation of what was wrong. I'll definitely go back and would reccomend.

KP
KRISTI P.
Westphalia, MO
12/22/2020
Quality Work
You know your getting quality work at reasonable prices. Danny & Kelly and the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Belle, MO
12/09/2020
Quality of work
This shop is super! They fit you in quickly and provide excellent quality service.

AW
Andy W.
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Andy said the service was really good but cost too much money.

HE

Tebbetts, MO
Ford Police Interceptor
12/03/2020
Good Service
Always great to work with. They are accommodating and do a good job of explaining what your vehicle needs and what it will take to fix it.

SHEILA M.

JEFF C.
Nissan Quest
11/30/2020
Always the best!
I had some issues with tire pressure this morning. I love the fact that I can simply walk in and I'm greeted with a friendly smile. Ryu jumped right on the issue and I was in my car leaving in 30 minutes. I simply cannot recommend them enough!!

Kia Sportage
11/26/2020
When I was sitting waiting for my services to be done; a person came into the store who was very down on luck. Danny and Kelly, along with Ryu was trying to help this individual as much as possible trying to figure out how to help save maximum dollars

Danny and Kelly run a GREAT family-oriented business and everyone who works there has GREAT values and morals.

Glad to call them my mechanics!

DANIELLE B.
11/22/2020
The owner is disrespectful
He doesn’t let you talk and hangs up the phone when you are talking to him about what he did to your car. Over charged me because he saw a black woman alone then belittle me. Took my car in for a issue he doesn’t fix the issue he made it worse. He judged me because of the car I drove and because I told him the price was too high he said I was in a financial crisis. I would not recommend this business to a friend because when I took a friend there to pick up my car he literally disrespected her and wouldn’t let her speak.

MARCUS S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/19/2020
The best service ever
You all know what its like sitting at home waiting to hear, you owe thousands to your mechanic. Not with the Auto Shop. They sent me a link through text to see the updates on my car, pictures pointing out what's wrong and things that were good. They were fast with there work and did not over charge. Thank you to everyone at the Auto shop