STEVE C.
Jeep Liberty
01/27/2020
Advise regarding a dead battery.
Exvellent customer service. Trustworthy.

DEREK P.
Russellville, MO
Outstanding service
I have full confidence in Danny and his crew as they are always professional in all interactions. Clear upfront communication throughout all my experiences. I appreciate them and have recommended their shop to many!! Thank you!

AARON S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Appreciate
Great customer service and work! Highly recommend!

Tuscumbia, MO
Cadillac Escalade
Excellent Staff...Exceptional Service
Everyone at The Auto Shop is knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

We appreciate their service and love the fact that they’re so close to our office.

JOHN L.
Acura MDX
01/21/2020
Great service as usual
Always a good experience at the Auto Shop. I appreciate the honesty and great work completed on my MDX.

ST
SONJA T.
INFINITI I35
01/20/2020
Great auto repair place
Can not say enough about The Auto Shop. Danny and his crew are great.

Mike G.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/17/2020
Great!!!
Greatest shop ever, fair prices, friendly people, expert knowledge, and they care for their customers satisfaction.

HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2020
Brakes and oil seal
Good service, Helps me get more out of an old car.

01/16/2020
Honest friendly and fast service!!!
The auto shop people are great to work with. They provide courteous honest and fast work. Thank you!

CANDY M.
Centertown, MO
Honda Fit
01/14/2020
Work on my FJ and Honda Fit
I have confidence in the work done here and my car is NEVER left dirty inside. Candy

BRIAN M.
Fulton, MO
GMC Terrain
12/23/2019
Customer service
Got us in quick and answered our questions.

DK
DON K.
Ford Flex
12/20/2019
Great experience.
Great staff, comfortable waiting area. Willingness to have courtesy driver take me home. Detailed future service work recommendation with pictures. Service staff knowledgeable. No problem recommending this company. Last but not least - reasonable pricing.

CARLA S.
12/12/2019
Thumbs up again
As usual, good job done! Kind of a longer wait than I expected, but no real problem.

BILL S.
Holts Summit, MO
Cadillac SRX
12/12/2019
Damaged interior trim
Once we got home my wife began cleaning the car and found where the interior trim had scratches and gouges
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 12/16/2019

Sorry this has happened. We have ordered replacement trim pieces that are scratched. Will contact you for free replacement. Danny

JUDITH F.
12/11/2019
Welcoming and informative Staff!
The Auto Shop was able to get my car in the same day for a tire check and repair. They found a three-inch decking screw embedded in my tire causing a dangerous leak. I use my vehicle to transport my mother and two or three other ladies, who no longer drive, or have trouble driving. I am grateful for their quick action to ensure the safety of myself and my passengers. Their diagnostic check also showed me other areas of vehicle maintenance to consider and they gave me costs of repair and replacement of all suggested actions. I really feel safety is their first concern for their customers and appreciate their suggestions.