STEVE W.
Ford Bronco
09/05/2019
Great team
I always feel appreciated when I come in. No matter who I deal with they are always professional, and they enjoy their jobs. I enjoy hanging out and talking cars or whatever with all of the team.

DJ
DANNY J.
Russellville, MO
09/05/2019
QQS....quick quality service
Appointment was easy. Service done correctly, on time. They only sell you what you need. I asked for a service to be done, that in the old days would have been a given. They recommended not doing it because it just wasn't necessary anymore with new technology. Honesty takes me a long way.

DJ
DANNY J.
09/02/2019
Honest friendly and does good work
The auto shop was highly recommended to me. I have found their performance to meet up to the reputation that preceded them . They've always been very friendly and upfront with me when I came in. Work has always performed in a timely manner as agreed to. There just isn't much more you could ask for.

friendly and helpful
Danny and his group are always great to work with. On this trip, the new person charged for rotating tires when we needed to immediately change tires, so they were kind enough to remove that charge.

JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
Good Job!
Completed state safety inspection. Told us about maintenance needs that we will have the shop complete soon. Thanks!

DOUG M.
Ford Expedition
Great Shop
One of the best shops in JC. Highly recommend their services.

JASON H.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/27/2019
Good Job!
Provided regular oil change and tire rotation. Multipoint inspection turned up a few maintenance needs that I will have the shop address soon. Thanks!

SR
SHERI R.
08/24/2019
Honesty and Integrity
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

EA
ERICKSON A.
Rocky Mount, MO
08/23/2019
Very Thorough
I came in for a wheel alignment and they did a thorough inspection for free and found a couple issues I was not aware of. Thanks for all the help!

California, MO
08/22/2019
As always, excellent service! Danny and his employees take great care of their customers.

LH
LANCE H.
Chevrolet Nova
08/21/2019
Honest mechanic work from honest friendly people!
I've been doing business with Danny for years and love how honest and fair they are. I've never been given the runaround or told that I needed bogus expensive repairs. They are more than willing to show you what is broken and explain the issue. Not to mention how beyond friendly everybody is.

HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
08/18/2019
Oil pan & gasket replacement, tire rotation, and oil and filter change
The Auto Shop has excellent service. They are courteous and explain what needs to be done. In addition, they offer van service to and from your home, and the van driver is pleasant and helpful, also.

ANTONIO S.
Springfield, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/15/2019
Way over priced
The staff is very friendly and they were quick to get my vehicle looked at but charged me an arm and a leg to tell me something I already knew was wrong and tried to tell me there was other things needing attention that didn't need attention then proceed to tell me itd be over 500 bucks for a starter a part that costs 160 and only takes literally 5 minutes to put in

Jeep Cherokee
08/14/2019
Great seevice
Quick, affordable and really great people all around!

OM
OLIVER M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/14/2019
Mercedes
Consistent, they do great work and exceptional customer service.