Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/01/2019
Great service and people, Danny, Kelli and their team are the best

KF
KEVIN F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/01/2019
Fast and great service
The Auto Shop never fails to amaze me. From the moment you call or walk in they are a great. If you don't read any further just know I, like most, have a hard time trusting a repair shop. But this place.makes it easy to trust them they are honest and up front no pressure good people. Called early on a Thursday about a flat tire. They gave me an appointment for 4pm same day. I dropped the car off just after 2pm and I also asked for an oil change expecting to be scheduled for the next day instead I got No Problem! I recieved all the Techs information from their once over on the car via text with pictures and notes. They fixed the tire changes the oil but did not pressure anything else. Went to pick up the car and they told me about an oil leak that needs fixed and straight up told me yep it's expensive to do. I went home and looked up the problem and what they said was true on how it had to be fixed and that yep it's expensive lol.

PW
PAT W.
01/31/2019
All the friendly people who work there
I really like the on line description of the problems with my car and the video that explains the details.

CG
CHUCK G.
01/29/2019
Extremely satisfied!
Excellent customer service! Extremely knowledgeable. Absolutely trustworthy.
Extremely thoughtful.
Takes every step to make sure the customer is completely
satisfied.

CHRISTINE S.
Henley, MO
Honda Civic Coupe
01/25/2019
Friendly staff honest service
I have taken my vehicles here for years. I am always satisfied with my service. They always inform me of the price of a repair before doing the service.

WH
WALTER H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/24/2019
small enough to do it quick, large enough to pressure the big boys
GREAT JOB AND GOOD PEOPLE

LN
LARRY N.
Columbia, MO
01/19/2019
Customer service
These guys are awesome. Its good to know that customer service and honesty still count somewhere.

RUSSELL G.
Chevrolet S-10
01/19/2019
Honey I'm Home
I have been a customer of the Auto Shop for a few years now. In that time I have had all kinds of issues with my vehicles that have been identified, diagnosed and repaired in timely manners. That said, the most important consideration in any auto repair business is the OWNER and CUSTOMER SERVICE. If the owner cannot relate to my concerns and time then my vehicles will suffer. Danny will take whatever steps are necessary to ensure my vehicles provide me safe and warranted use and if need be... follow up repair/replacements as need be to satisfy my needs.
Do you want it all when it comes to your vehicle getting you from point A to point B? If so, it's THE AUTO SHOP.
Hey Danny do I get a free oil change 😁

CHARLIE H.
Oldsmobile Aurora
01/18/2019
Trustworthy and Fair Pricing
Highly recommend these guys. They are always available for questions, provide detailed explanations about what the problem is in layman’s terms and….don’t try to sell you anything you don’t need. A shop that operates with integrity.

CT
CORY T.
Holts Summit, MO
Dodge Charger
01/16/2019
Great!!
Excellent service and great people

BRAD B.
Columbia, MO
01/14/2019
Textbook service and communication!!
Hands down the best service and communication, I have ever received from an auto repair shop!! They actually listen to you,and then explain what’s going on so you understand it! This type of place just seems so rare these days! You just feel good about the whole process!
They CARE about there customers👍👍

Excellent as usual
Thanks for all you do.

01/11/2019
Great people
Always attentive to our needs, point out furture service needed to keep our carts on the road

RON R.
01/10/2019
Pickup steering and headlight adjustment.
Good communication with the customer about the work required, the cost, the completion time, any associated service recommendations and prior notification of any changes to the plan.

James H.
Dodge Caravan
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said they are knowledgeable, very courteous, and can understand how they feel

DO
Devin O.
Lohman, MO
Dodge Avenger
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Devin said that the place was quite friendly, professional and they took the time to do the job right the first time.

Chevrolet Cruze

Linn, MO
Honda Accord Wgn
01/05/2019
About my 97 honda
Very satisfied with their work as always. I don't go anywhere else. I've been coming there for years.

01/03/2019
Friendly service and reasonable price
Excellent service and they are friendly to the customers because nobody likes being without their vehicle....