Debra S.
Saturn VUE
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Debra said that the place has an awesome crew. Her vehicle came in on a tow truck, and they had her fixed up and back on the road the same day.

CARLA S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/11/2018
A little upset
I gotta tell you - I've always had good service from the Auto Shop, but today when I got in my truck, the seat cover was skewed half way across the seat, the Service Engine light came back on after about 5 minutes of driving, and my ash tray is sitting crooked. I don't know if the dash had to be moved to fix the truck, but the ash tray wasn't like this before.

I will say that they are having me come in tomorrow to find out what the engine light issues are. But this isn't the service I've come to expect from the Auto Shop. Maybe someone was having an off day.

DEBRA S.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2018
That my car was taken in and I got it back the same day the people that have that audit that have the auto shop is very friendly and nice and I appreciate everything they done I will take my vehicle back to them at any time
So happy that I got someone that knows what they're doing I live in Centralia Missouri and our mechanics down there I'm not going to say nothing else about that but you all have done me a great job you got my car back to me the same day if I was in Columbia I still wouldn't have it I mean Centralia I still wouldn't have it back thank you for all

SJ
Sarah J.
Missouri
Kia Sorento
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the quality of the work was good and the employees were informative, but they gave her new rotors that she wasn't aware of needing and charged her an additional $200.

ST
SONJA T.
INFINITI I35
10/08/2018
The people are great.
Danny is a fantastic mechanic and a person with a heart.

Linda S.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the employees were very pleasant, very fast and did a good job.

Joe B.
Dodge Dakota
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he was in a hurry and needed his vehicle as soon as possible. The business' staff was really patient with him.

JOE B.
Dodge Dakota
10/04/2018
Auto shop
It was amazing. You guys helped me out and I was in a hurry to go home and you guys got me in and out really fast. I appreciate it.

10/04/2018
That they are great at showing you what your vehicle needs to be repaired properly....
This place is great and not as expensive as a dealership...!!!

Carolyn M.
Dan
Easy appointment, timely service

Rolla, MO
09/28/2018
Great people, great service, total satisfaction
Sellers Sexton is a dealership that treats customers like family.

CAROLYN M.
Toyota Camry Solara
Oil
Appointment made easily and In and out on a timely basis.

GM
Gary M.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Gary said that the place was excellent, they had good service and good people.

VW
VERNON W.
09/27/2018
tire air leak
The mechanic found and fixed the leak in good time ,,also checked over other tires '

OM
OLIVER M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/26/2018
Great customer service and timely service of vehicle.

ZP
ZACH P.
Honda Accord Coupe
Trustworthy
Great place for your car, family owned and operated!

BJ
BERN J.
Auto Shop review
My motorcycle needed some work done. I had taken it to the Auto Shop for service and safety inspection, but not repairs. I asked a friend who he would recommend. Both he and his brother take all their vehicles, including motorcycles, tit the Auto Shop. That was reassuring. I was not disappointed; the Auto Shop’s service was professional and their staff helpful.

JEFF P.
Russellville, MO
Jeep Liberty
Outstanding Customer Service
As a longtime customer, I know "The Auto Shop" to be knowledgeable, professional & very personable. Danny, Kelley, and their staff truly value you as a customer, and work hard to gain your trust for your future vehicle needs. They strive to keep up with ever changing of technology to diagnose and service your vehicle, as well as to send out reminders of scheduled services to help alleviate future issues. When problems are discovered, they take the time to offer sound, easy to understand advise related to your specific vehicle. The business has a convenient location on Missouri Blvd., and I recommend them for all your vehicle needs.

09/24/2018
Friendly and fast
Staff was great and worked with any problems I had.

SL
SANDRA L.
New Bloomfield, MO
09/23/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
This was my first experience as a customer at The Auto Shop. When I called to set up an appointment, the staff was very friendly and I was able to get my car in the very next day. I found that the staff was very knowledgeable and did not try to sell me something I did not need/want. Thank you for the excellent service and thank you for the doughnut!