Tebbetts, MO
05/04/2019
Prompt service
They performed my State vehicle inspection on my Harley. They got the bike in and out quickly. Great staff.

DJ
DANNY J.
04/27/2019
Honest and dependable
The business came highly recommended to me from a good friend. meeting and discussing my work with the owners I found them to be honest and dependable. honest to the point that I was ready to have some work done to didn't really need to be done and they told me so. he had a golden opportunity to sell extra product and sell extra time but chose to be honest and say it wasn't necessary. It's good to meet people like this.

SF
Shawn F.
Henley, MO
Ford Fiesta
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff was polite and the waiting room was nice. He also said he felt like the service took a long time and the staff tried to upsell.

CHRISTIAN H.
GMC Acadia
04/25/2019
Always takes cares of the problem and get it right. Best mechanics in town. I’ve been to other places and there’s no place like the auto shop. I love How they text you the results and even provide pictures if need too

Great
Always great

Highlander
Done quick & correctly. Priced as estimated

JUDITH F.
04/23/2019
Welcoming and informative Staff!
I was able to have my vehicle evaluated by friendly, welcoming staff, Ryu Taggart. I was sent information via my cell phone and was informed about repair costs before any work was done. They also provided a ride home for myself and my passenger, from their business via their clean and comfortable courtesy van. Later, when I picked up my vehicle, Ryu patiently explained the problems my Escape had and what had been done to repair them. Costly repairs are always financially painful but I feel nothing unnecessary was done and appreciate the honesty and prompt attention I received. The business is always clean and well organized and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing vehicle repair or maintenance.

Joe W.
04/22/2019
AMAZING!!!!!
The staff is very amazing and the people up front are always great to the customers while they are fixing the car in the back. They even have a van driver to drive you back home or anywhere you need to go!!

CARLA S.
04/22/2019
Ranger inspection
As is typical, friendly folks, good service and information.

Chandler H.
Chrysler 300
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Chandler said when he took his vehicle to the business they did a diagnostic and told him what was wrong. The staff told him how much it would cost, which he thought was pretty expensive so he tried to fix the vehicle himself. He then he tried to go back to the business but they refused to repair his vehicle. They told him that they didn't want customers who took advantage of their services even though he paid for the diagnostic. The staff made him tow his vehicle off of their property.
Danny C. from The Auto Shop responded on 04/25/2019

Chandler, we are sorry you had this experience.  When you brought your vehicle to us on March 29th, 2019 you stated it would not start and asked if someone could pick you up at home and bring you to work, which we did.  After testing your vehicle, we found that the battery and the alternator tested bad and would need to be replaced.  You and your father discussed openly in front of our other customers how you could get the part cheaper and do it yourself. We agreed, as any "do it your self" project you will save money doing it that way.

You towed your vehicle away and declined our services.  We stated that we would reimburse your towing as we did with all our customers. Then you towed your vehicle back to us on April 9, 2019 after 518 miles were put on your vehicle. You stated  that our "diagnostic" wasn't correct and your car would not start.  Although we did not do the repair and the vehicle had been driven for 518 miles, we provided a free test (value of $79.95) to determine your vehicle's issues.  We found and informed you that your battery and alternator are testing ok, but that you had a new problem, which is a voltage drop from battery (which is located in trunk) to the postive jump start post underhood. We informed you this would take additional testing to determine the problem.  However, we decided at this time to decline to test or make repairs on your vehicle due to our first interaction, as it was not satisfactory to you. Sincerely, Danny and Kelley Crawford

JOHN A.
04/18/2019
Great service professional staff
In the 10 years I have lived in Jefferson City I have had the opportunity to do business with most auto repair and service facilities. The Auto Shop is hands down the best! The staff is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. One visit and you will agree that Danny is not only a gifted wrench but a nice honest guy. The Auto Shop is the place I trust for all my automotive needs.

Colton W.
Kia Forte
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Colton said this business got the job done, did what they were supposed to and they were very timely about it.

JASON H.
Chevrolet Lumina
04/12/2019
Good Job!
Thanks for the quick service. I had routine maintenance done. It was done quickly and without issue. I count on the Auto Shop so I can count on my car!

GB
GARY B.
04/08/2019
Inspection
Folks were kind efficient and pleasant

PW