Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MIKE B.
05/28/2019
Dependable and Quick Turn
On the way to work, SERVICE ENGINE SOON light came on with rough idle and low power . Dropped car off that morning and got it back on the road the same day! Got oil change done as well.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

A special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our valued long-standing customers. Providing you with optimal automotive care throughout the years  truly been our pleasure. Being the very best in the automotive industry is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our shop has been a good one.

VD
VICKI D.
Honda Fit
05/25/2019
Keeping Fit
Got tired of the games at the dealership where I was taking my Fit for service, so made it car #3 to go to Theo’s. Again, happy with their work and promptness in getting the job done. My experience on my last 3 visits (3 very different cars) is that Theo’s is a well-run professional shop. I appreciate their efforts to communicate with me (via text) as to estimated costs for work and when car is ready.
I have already recommended Theo’s to friends.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for rating our office with an impressive 5 STARS! We are humbled by your kindness and will strive to continue a certain standard of quality in our automotive shop. We are thrilled that you have found us and continue to bring your vehicles for us to work on and a huge thank you for the recommendations. Welcome to our customer family!

Tyrone, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/25/2019
Excellent service, super efficient, this is the only place I will bring my car!!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

We would like to send a special thank you for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences at our shop.

KK
KELLY K.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/24/2019
First-time, satisfied customer!
Theo's was helpful, professional, and fairly-priced. Through their workmanship, their helpfulness and their overall customer service, it is apparent that they value their customers and strive to operate a business with integrity.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

I, along with our entire team, would like to personally thank you for such a wonderful review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you were satisfied during your visit. We are thrilled  that you found us and please remember us for any of your automotive needs!

VD
VICKI D.
Acura MDX
05/22/2019
Second visit
After visit #1 with a fairly special sports car, I was so impressed with the folks at Theo’s that I decided they would also take care of my other cars. I have not been disappointed! Each person I’ve dealt with has been professional and their work has been thorough. That’s all I ask for in a garage. My third visit (3rd car) is coming this week; it will likely be more involved simply due to the mileage requirements. I anticipate the same level of satisfaction.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

We are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our shop. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to your automotive family this year and are excited to continue to provide you excellent service!

MIKE B.
05/20/2019
The sun is hot.
The Cone Ranger rides again.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

As always, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for your continued years of business!

IH
ILSA H.
05/17/2019
prompt service great customer service
identified and fixed the problem
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

It was wonderful meeting you! Thank you for your review and please remember that we are here for any and all of your automotive needs should any more arise. Welcome to our automotive family!

Jordan B.
Atlanta, GA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the only issue was that the work took half a day longer than predicted, as the part they ordered was damaged, so they had to reorder it.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the five star recommendation! I do apologize that the work was not completed within the scheduled day, but thank you for being understanding when we had to re-order your part and wait a bit longer.

05/07/2019
Theo's Response
Thank you for your response. Your assessment of the OIL leak are totally off base. Your first question should have been to the mechanic as to why did I have to bring my car back 4 separate times? So you are telling me that your mechanic couldn't diagnose why there was this mysterious oil leak. Look ,first the cleaning off and subsequent replacement of the oil filter gasket was not the issue it continued to leak. Also, to believe that the replacement of the transmission cooler lines was due to them leaking is nothing more than a blatant lie. There was absolutely no evidence that those lines were leaking. Because your mechanic told me that. Also it would be transmission fluid leaking which doesn't look like oil. I took your representatives word for it that their diagnosis was correct! Again no evidence that this was the issue and it's still leaking oil. That's number two in my mind lies about the oil leak.

Now as far as Mercedes Benz is concerned, once again I was the one who made the comment to your mechanic that at one time MB service manager had said that this was an issue with this model. The MB service manager knew my vehicle was not leaking oil and in fact just told me to keep an eye on it which I did whenever I took the car there for routine Service A or B maintenance. The point I am making is that this car did not leak oil until I brought it to your shop.

To tell me that that's just the way it goes and all mechanical things have a life span is hard to take! I understand you being protective of your business and I would do the same thing but I'm here to tell you that I have no reason to lie to you or anyone else. I ran a business as well and when we as an organization ran into these type of situations it is best to listen to your customers. Now I ask you if our rolls were reversed and you had me fix something that I did, and you continued to have problems with it when you had no problems before I worked on your product would you be satisfied? I don't believe you would!

Lastly, I was not looking for compensation for the repairs your company made on the supposed transmission hoses leaks. I was suggesting that since your company worked on not once but four separate times on my vehicle that not a single solution prescribed and paid for addressed the oil leak!

Susan H.
Porsche 911
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Susan said nothing went wrong at this business and they returned her vehicle on time and it ran after she got her vehicle back.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and repeat business!

WM
WENDY M.
05/05/2019
Everyone at the shop is professional and courteous.
I was impressed with my interactions with the mechanics. They speak to you in a language that is understandable as it relates to the problems with your vehicle.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

We like to make sure that our customers understand what is going on with their vehicles so they can make informed decisions about what to do. We take pride in being honest and keeping our customers satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and remember we are here for all your automotive needs!

2007 Honda CR-V - TPMS Light
Had a TPMS system light (not tire pressure). Theo worked the issue himself and replaced the two rear sensors due to depleted sensor batteries. Bought the vehicle new and sensors lasted 12 years/171,000 miles so not unexpected. After retrieving and driving the car about 100 miles the TPMS light came back on. Theo recalibrated the TPMS system again and test drove over a couple days to ensure recalibration was effective and added gas to the car as well. Great communication and upfront quick response. Really like how he stands behind his work. Been customer for many years.

SHAREE C.
Riverdale, GA
05/01/2019
Sharee
I was very pleased with everyone especially Samantha and Mr. Jim. Even though at times I was a little to persistent the reassured all would be well. Theo’s was a great Blessing to my 4 kids and I!!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

It was our pleasure meeting you!! I know we went back and forth and dealt with the warranty company, but we loved gaining you as a customer through it all. We are here for you, and your children, for all of your automotive needs should any arise in the future. Thank you for your review!

04/30/2019
Your Response
Thank you for your response. Your assessment of the OIL leak are totally off base. Your first question should have been to the mechanic as to why did I have to bring my car back 4 separate times? So you are telling me that your mechanic couldn't diagnose why there was with this mysterious oil leak. Look ,first the cleaning off and subsequent replacement of the oil filter gasket was not the issue it continued to leak. Also, to believe that the replacement of the transmission cooler lines was due to them leaking is nothing more than a blatant lie. There was absolutely no evidence that those lines were leaking. Because your mechanic told me that it would be transmission fluid which doesn't look like oil. I took your representatives word for it that their diagnosis was correct! Again no evidence that this was the issue and it's still leaking oil. That's number two in my mind lies about the oil leak.

By the way I didn't ask for any money back in my earlier reviews. So I don't where you think that was what I was insinuating.

04/29/2019
Earlier Post
I find it very interesting that Theo K responds to the positive reviews but has little or no regard for someone who trusted his shop to perform work that failed miserably. The oil leak that they caused on my vehicle plus the fleecing of another $700+ for telling a customer a blatant lie!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

We respond to all of our reviews here at Theo’s Automotive – good, bad, or indifferent. If you can see the dates of responses, you will notice we have not responded to any review since before you sent your original review the on April 13th. We were short staffed in the office last week, and I myself was out of the country so I personally have not had a chance to respond to any reviews since April 9th - even the good ones. I do apologize that you have not gotten a response until now. As far as your complaints go, when the car came in the second time, we addressed the obvious leaks first which was the oil filter gasket (which we replaced and cleaned off at no additional charge, as we had just done an oil change with your last visit). When the car came back again, we found the transmission cooler lines to be leaking, which you had us fix. When the car came back in January, after your trip, we did take multiple pictures, which is standard procedure. We do this for various reasons on any number of vehicles we see and in cases like these where we need to show that the work we have done is holding. Additionally, when you brought your vehicle back to us in January, you had told us that Mercedes Benz had previously told you about the oil cooler leak prior to ever coming to Theo’s Automotive, however they told you it wasn’t that bad at that point. We looked over the car and confirmed it was the oil cooler at which point we informed you that the leak had nothing to do with our previous repair and that the previously mentioned leak had worsened. Do to the fact that you weren’t happy with this response from us, we recommended taking the vehicle for a second opinion and letting us know what they say. This negative review is the first we have heard from you since that day. We are sorry that you are unhappy with your experience here, however, the issue you have with your vehicle is unrelated to work performed here and was a pre-existing condition that you yourself have even admitted to knowing about. It is absurd and misleading that you claim your vehicle was not leaking prior to bringing it here to us knowing that Mercedes Benz had already informed you of the leak. I believe from your nasty review that you are trying to justify getting a refund on the needed work we completed on your high mileage 170K+ ML320, in which we stand by. As you can see you from our 100s of positive reviews that we are honest and dependable, we stand by our work.

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/28/2019
Usual good service
My go to place
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Happy to be here for your automotive needs for the past decade! Thank you for your five star review and taking the time to give us the recommendation.

RONALD G.
Chrysler 300M
04/16/2019
Quality and Service, with class!
My Wife and I have been a customer of Theo's for about 8 years. They have always resolved the issues with our vehicles. There are some issues that are especially difficult, Theo's will always take a methodical approach to resolve the issue, instead of throwing parts at the problem at your expense. They have always guaranteed their work . If you want your vehicle properly maintained and correctly resolve any mechanical issues that may develop, I recommend Theo's.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Mr. Garber, I can not thank you enough for the kind words you've expressed about our automotive shop. We strive to keep repeat customers as yourself and we pride ourselves on being honest, reasonable, and upfront through all of our repairs. Customers as yourself make it easy to keep providing quality work. Thank you again!

ST
Stephanie T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Stephanie's husband. He said they could not afford to get the repairs to the vehicle but he would recommend the business.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! If there is anything you need in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.