Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

ALEC M.
Nissan Quest
10/05/2019
Everything as expected or better
Able to schedule visit in advance. Got convenient reminders. Plesant and professional service team. Great service from trustworthy people.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We are blown away by the thoughtful words you've spoken about our shop. We can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs throughout the years!

JV
JOHN V.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/04/2019
Friendly & helpful service
They took care of my repairs quickly.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for five star recommendation! We aim to keep our customers satisfied.

GG
GEORGE G.
Porsche 911
10/04/2019
Best Auto Garage in GA
First, the attention provided by the personnel, specially Glen, was priceless, the work quality was as great, there is no way I would take my car anywhere else in Georgia. Theo’s are the best!
Thank you very much!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We could not be more humbled by your kind words! THANK YOU for your glowing review and recommendation. We strive to connect with our customers on a personal level and ensure that they are able to trust us with their automotive needs. We too LOVE having Glen as part of our team. Thank you again! It was a pleasure meeting you and are here for anything you need in the future.

GS
Gary S.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business communicated, their pricing was fair, they had good customer service, that they were consistently a professional and good business.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Its our pleasure to serve our customers - especially the ones who've been with us for over a decade! Thank you for your years of continued business.

PV
Prescott V.
Acura MDX
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Prescott said he is satisfied with the business and everything went smooth.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! We love hearing the feedback from our customers!

TG
TIM G.
Audi S7
09/30/2019
Great shop! Will definitley come back
Excellent service. Everyone was very helpful and I understood exactly what was going to be done ahead of time. All services were done in a time efficient manner. Not to mention the actual cost was below the estimate!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family!

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Sharpsburg, GA
Volkswagen Golf
09/29/2019
The People & the efficient service
Excellent Service! Great change from traditional service provided at dealership. Our family will be back!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Welcome to our customer family! It was a pleasure meeting both you and your husband. Thank you for your review and recommendation - we are beyond appreciative of the kind words you have written.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/25/2019
A/C Services, Radiator R/R, and Differential Service
Made non-cooling A/C system work again. 241K+ mile car fully functioning. Running like new for a cost much less than dealer.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

It has been our pleasure servicing your vehicles over the past decade and we certainly appreciate every single review and recommendation you give us. It is customers like your self that not only keep us in business but keep us being able to provide quality work!

DK
DOROTHY K.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/25/2019
Customer Satisfaction First Visit
I was shopping around for an expert mechanic to service my European car. I went online to search the auto shop closest to my residence. have seen many advertisements about Theo"s Automotive however, it never crossed my mind that I would use their service. I was disappointed in the last dealer service I was determine not to give them any more of my money. I called Theo's and Jim answered the phone and we chatted about my concern. He gave me an appointment. I was on time and my service started on time this is important to me. I was please with the service that day, appreciated they did not try to sell me a service not necessary. In addition, I was given the cost of my repairs upfront. I appreciate this professional service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to give us a recommendation and write about your personal experience in our office. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your vehicle's needs for moons to come!

WG
Will G.
Senoia, GA
INFINITI QX80
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Will said the staff did what they said they were doing.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
09/24/2019
Fast Service
Very quick turnaround for oil change and differential service.

Steve M.
Senoia, GA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he likes them a lot. They're doing a good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the five star recommendation! We like you alot too! Customers as yourself have kept us in business through the decades!

Jean R.
FIAT 500
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Jean said they fixed her vehicle and did everything promised.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We aim to please! Thank you for your recommendation!

DAN B.
09/17/2019
Dan and Janet
Competence and honest each time. Theo’s is the best automotive service and repair shop ,

MIKE B.
BMW 750Li
09/12/2019
Great as usual!
The team at Theo’s did it again

AJ
ANSLEE J.
Tyrone, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2019
Absolutely amazing!!
Absolutely love this place and won’t take my car anywhere else.

DON L.
Acura TSX
09/05/2019
Above and beyond service during a busy holiday period.
Took my car to Theo's two days before the busy Labor Day weekend, they diagnosed the problem and completed repairs earlier than they promised for the price that they quoted. Communication was excellent, I received updates and estimates via text messaging. Can't say enough about the service and the quality of work from the team at Theo's. Thanks again!

DONALD W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/05/2019
Mini Repair
Took my daughter's Mini in for repairs. The team provided a quick summary of repairs needed all with a very reasonable price.
We are very comfortable with Theo's knowing the prices are fair and the work is head and shoulders above anyone else in the area.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/27/2019
Considerate Service
Theo’s was a great place to get my car repaired. They gave us an estimate and made it convenient to drop off my car. I highly recommend them.

LD
LORRAINE D.
Newnan, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/26/2019
Friendly and carung
As a single woman with very little knowledge of cars I know I can trust Jim to give me the best information and to to the work needed at the best price. Often my actual cost is lower than the estimate