Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478
Latest Review about 1 month ago

RP
Rachel P.
Gresham, OR
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service team !
Hassle free and fast service
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Rachel for visiting the dealership and your patience during the construction.

Cliff Atkinson
(503)258-5588

MZ
Moneim Z.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Personable friendly service
I was totally pleased with the careful explaining of the recalls and the service the car needed
The time they told me was even a little shorter and I got great feedback
It makes a pleasant experience
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I'm glad all went well on your visit and thank yo for your patience during the construction of the new dealership.

Cliff Atkinson
(503)258-5588

04/16/2019 Category: Service
I always get in and out in good time. They don't overbook like some places.
Very happy with service advisors and their advice.
Tonkin could pass out coupons every now and again (I'm a big coupon clipper)
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the great score!!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
The People who work at Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai are great!
I met Jay who was such a people oriented person in service! Ryan said he would be in a little later! He was and Ryan is an asset to Tonkin Hyundai as he is right on top of everything going on in the service area! Dave who is a top mechanic in service did the 60,000 mile service and you could tell he did a great job as the car ran smoother than ever! One always has the feeling of family when one goes in fr service. I always look for Harry as he is a very good person who always has the customers best interest and is a true asset to Tonkin Hyundai is the sales area. He works in Finance and his due diligence to the customers shows! I have always had a good feeling when I am around the Hyundai Team!
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

James, it customers like you that make us want to come to work every day!  Thank you for being you and the great customer that you are!

Lisa M.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
They're super friendly and easy to deal with.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you.  We appreciate your patience while we are under construction

Robert S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Waiting room .
There needs to be a way for waiting customers to have coffee, tea, or other liquid refreshment while they wait.An hour and 1/2 is a long time to wait even with tv to watch.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your feed back!  Construction on our new building starts today.  All of your comments will be addressed in the new building.  We do have Coffee and Tea, but I assume we did not show you where it was.  Thank you and have a great day!

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Good job
They're very efficient and professional. They don't try to push you into paying for unnecessary stuff, like other places do.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the great comments!  We appreciate it.  See you next time! FYI we will be under construction next time you come in! We are finally getting our new building!

Vancouver, WA
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/28/2019 Category: Service
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks for the rgeat comment and score! We appreciate you!

EM
Enrico M.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good job.
Although it was rainny that day. I thought it was wonderful of them to wash my car after an oil change. Thank you
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you! We will see you nest time!

Barbara H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Love working with Karen, service advisor. Work always completed in timely fashion.
Again, working with Karen in the service dept. is a pleasure.
She is very knowledgeable, has a great personality, easy to explain things to, and sees that the work gets completed in good time.
I enjoy looking around the lot while waiting for my service work to be done.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you and your time! we look forward to seeing you next time.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
The People who work at Gladstone Hyundai are like family with warmth and always wonderful smiles!
The team was fantastic! Ryan, Karen, Dave, Aron, Harry and Jimmi are some of the best people to represent Hyundai that I know!
A surprise visit and prompt repair, what a great day you made mine!

Jim Collins
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great review and awsome comments that you made about the staff!  We appreciate you!

RD
Robin D.
West Linn, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with Hyundai Gladstone
As usual, when I took my car in for an oil change and check-up I was given courteous and prompt attention. My car was washed and dashboard cleaned.

I am always pleased with the professionalism of all who work for Hyundai Gladstone.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you.  See you next time.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
I find the people who work at Gladstone Hyundai are some of the most professional people I have ever met with total knowledge of the product (this being Hyundai's) and in my opinion, they to do not have any rivals! One cannot ask a question without any of the people being able to answer immediately! Their personal dedication to Hyundai shines! Gladstone Tonkin Hyundai employees are great to deal with in all departments!
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the Fantastic review!!  Thank you for being a great customer. We appreciate you!  Happy Holidays to you and your family.  We will see you next time.

VS
Valarie S.
West Linn, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Dependable service department
These folks have sustained a high level of customer service and quality auto care - going on four years and I have never had any reason to give less than stellar ratings.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you! I hope to see you next time.

Barbara H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service & personnel
Owned by car since 2015. Karen the service manager is absolutely wonderful. I was in for an oil change and was out of there within 45 minutes. They take the time to check out the car, and I needed a brake light replaced which they took care of.
Great people and great service.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to respond to the survey.  We apprciate you your time and business!  We will see you next time.
Service Director Ron Tonkin Hyundai

CD
Catherine D.
Service is fantastic.
I had a problem with my car and had to have it towed to the dealership on a Saturday at 4:30. Karen and another gentleman were just locking up to go home. They stayed and did a quick look at my car. It was going to take time so I left it and waited until Monday. Ryan, I think that was his name, called me early to get the lowdown on what was wrong. By 3:00 it was complete and ready for pick up. Every one involved was pleasant and friendly. So far I have never had an unfriendly person in the service department.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Catherine!

Oregon City, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

06/14/2018 Category: Service
The best customer service and staff that knows the product inside and out
You have service representatives who know the cars inside and out and immediately have an answer to all questions! The staff beginning with Karen and Ryan display deep knowledge of the product and all of the service personnel beginning with Dave and Aaron are the best I have ever seen! I would recommend Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai to any and all potential car buyers who want great service and to be treated like family! Jim the sales manager is great and Harry in finance make everyone feel great!
Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai was very diligent when it came to picking the best people to represent Hyundai and I will always recommend the dealership to anyone searching for a new or used auto!
Jim Collins, one mighty satisfied customer!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you James!

N
N.
Awesome service
Worked hard on my behalf to get new engin
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Oregon
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
The lady in the service center is awesome! Can’t wait for the remodel!!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018