Overall Rating 4.5454555/5Overall Rating 4.5454555/5Overall Rating 4.5454555/5Overall Rating 4.5454555/5rating 4.5454555
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

VS
Valarie S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Dependable service department
These folks have sustained a high level of customer service and quality auto care - going on four years and I have never had any reason to give less than stellar ratings.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you! I hope to see you next time.

Geoff Walker
Service Director
503-258-5730
geoff.walker@tonkin.com

Barbara H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service & personnel
Owned by car since 2015. Karen the service manager is absolutely wonderful. I was in for an oil change and was out of there within 45 minutes. They take the time to check out the car, and I needed a brake light replaced which they took care of.
Great people and great service.
GEOFF E W., Service Director from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to respond to the survey.  We apprciate you your time and business!  We will see you next time.
Geoff Walker
Service Director Ron Tonkin Hyundai

CD
Catherine D.
Gladstone, OR
Service is fantastic.
I had a problem with my car and had to have it towed to the dealership on a Saturday at 4:30. Karen and another gentleman were just locking up to go home. They stayed and did a quick look at my car. It was going to take time so I left it and waited until Monday. Ryan, I think that was his name, called me early to get the lowdown on what was wrong. By 3:00 it was complete and ready for pick up. Every one involved was pleasant and friendly. So far I have never had an unfriendly person in the service department.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Catherine!

Oregon City, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

James C.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The best customer service and staff that knows the product inside and out
You have service representatives who know the cars inside and out and immediately have an answer to all questions! The staff beginning with Karen and Ryan display deep knowledge of the product and all of the service personnel beginning with Dave and Aaron are the best I have ever seen! I would recommend Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai to any and all potential car buyers who want great service and to be treated like family! Jim the sales manager is great and Harry in finance make everyone feel great!
Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai was very diligent when it came to picking the best people to represent Hyundai and I will always recommend the dealership to anyone searching for a new or used auto!
Jim Collins, one mighty satisfied customer!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you James!

N
N.
Awesome service
Worked hard on my behalf to get new engin
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Oregon
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
The lady in the service center is awesome! Can’t wait for the remodel!!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

WS
William S.
Gladstone, OR
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Karen Harms was Amazing.
I had a wonderful experience, they fixed everything on my list .....Karen was a joy to talk to...
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you William!

VS
Valarie S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2018 Category: Service
It's the people!
Staff deliver skilled attention to vehicle and customers - their competence makes me feel secure with Hyundai.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you Valarie!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Have been going to this dealership for several years for service and repair needs.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Susan H.
Happy Valley, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Good job of explaining everything needed
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you Susan!

RD
Robin D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2018 Category: Service
You become part of the Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai family.
The Hyundai staff are exceptionally helpful. They answer any silly question without judgement. I always feel my car is in safe hands.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you Robin!

KC
Kimberly C.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Coming in to Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai I can expect to receive speedy service from everyone I (and my vehicle) encounter, from the technicians all the way to Karen at the service counter!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Kimberly!

Devon C.
Molalla, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
Couldn't of been happier!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Devon!

GB
Gretchen B.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Surprisingly great experience!
From start to finish, my car problem was handled professionally and efficiently. The wonderful Karen at the front desk not only got me in same day but understood my auto issue and explained the results of my thorough car exam after. My car was fixed in the time stated and cost what the estimate had said and they even washed it! I just moved into the area from NOPO and am thrilled to have a new garage with such nice, friendly and honest people. I'll be back! Thanks again to Karen!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Gretchen!

Donna C.
Lake Oswego, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous.
Your service crew is fabulous. I have been servicing both my last Hyundais with you. Always get me in on schedule.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Donna!

Mount Angel, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Car Servicing
I really appreciated the desk person who was so willing to help me work out what needed to be done on my car at a price I could afford. Thank you and I look forward to your new building!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Marti H.
Clackamas, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/17/2018 Category: Service
It was very easy to get an appointment. Fast service. Staff was friendly and gave recommendations without being pushy.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you Marti!

GC
Gloria C.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
regular oil change
I'm always greeted friendly and cheerfully and I feel they know who I am. The service is always done in a timely manner.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you Gloria!

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Needs Work
This service center needs better communication and a lot of work to make it somewhere I would trust with my car.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

I just left you a voicemail on the phone number we have on file for you. I'd like to get your vehicle back in and check it myself if possible. Please contact me if that's something we can do, thank you.

George Monaco | Service Manager

Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai

19300 S.E. McLoughlin Blvd.

Gladstone,OR 97027