Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Continue reading recommended reviews

AF
Aamer F.
Clackamas, OR
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department at the Gladstone Hyundai
I went over there for an engine recall and went out with unstable engine and car filthy from inside

Josh K.
Vernonia, OR
02/16/2018
CROOKS! Everything negative
I was sold a broken car and a warranty that did not cover the car. Please stay away from this dealership! Salesman that lie and will sell you everything in the book to make money off of you. Please go to a different Hyundai!! Any where but there!!

Josh K.

Anonymous A.
Silverton, OR
12/29/2017
Tired of waiting
I was told I would get an owners manual with my truck. Didn’t happen. Then I was told it would be mailed to me overnight. Never came. I’ve requested one multiple time and am currently being ignored. It’s been long enough. I will not be doing any more business with this dealership.

Diane P.