Richard W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2018
Easy and quick visit, as always
Justin had me in and out for a NYSI, oil change, fluid and tire pressure check.
These guys are great. Their advice is always solid and they deliver consistently professional service.
Why look elsewhere? I'm a 5 year customer and have never been disappointed with services on either the BMW or the Mercedes.

GD
Gary D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/29/2018
Time for inspection again
Took care of issues as usual at the right price. Always great work

Michael H.
11/16/2018
2011 BMW X5
The service was awesome, I was referred to Upstate by another great auto shop, after they found codes that they were able to determine their meaning. Upstate was able to determine the cause and give me important information in regards of a BMW “Care package”/recall that will ultimately have be repaired by a BMW dealer for free.

Phoenix, NY
Audi Q7
11/15/2018
Brake service
Great work. Solid value...

TL
Todd L.
11/09/2018
Friendly professional staff
It was my first visit but they made it feel like ive been there 100 plus times....i will be back for all my cars needs

Michael C.
Marcellus, NY
Porsche Cayman
11/08/2018
Best European Car Service in Syracuse.
This is a gem in the Syracuse auto repair market. High end European car repairs, the best available. Jeff is fair and an amazing technician. I have a Porsche and I don't understand all the technical things. Jeff explains everything to me in a way I can understand. The only place to bring your high end (or any level) car.

MT
Mike T.
Cicero, NY
11/08/2018
Thanks for getting me in at the last minute.
You guys are always very accommodating.

SD
Scott D.
Liverpool, NY
Lexus IS 250
11/04/2018
Excellent customer service
Excellent service as always’, fast and honestly affordable!

Chris B.
Johnson City, NY
Saab 9-3
10/23/2018
Saab experts
As usual, they did a great job fixing my Saab after my local garage had failed. So once again, I make the 190 mile round trip to get things done right. Actually I had to make two trips as one of the parts was received defective. No fault of upstate imports, just a major inconvenience to me and another vacation day wasted. But the work was done quickly and well. If you have a Saab that needs attention... these are the folks to see. And no doubt good with any foreign make. I was charged a little more than originally quoted, and that never makes anyone happy, but I didn't have to wait 2 weeks only to have the wrong part ordered. And another two weeks to find out they couldn't find the needed parts like my local guys. UPSTATE IMPORTS HAD THE RIGHT PART IN 1 DAY!!!

CT
Carol T.
Interlaken, NY
Saab 9-7X
10/23/2018
Comfortable and efficient.
I come from far enough away i usually plan to sit and wait, bringing work with me. They keep me informed. They always fix the problem! And it is with efficiency and expertise. I travel here because its worth it.

GM

Mount Vision, NY
Jaguar XK8
10/10/2018
Very satisfied
I felt like my car was in very competent hands which is important to me.

Joe H.
Weedsport, NY
10/05/2018
Routine maintenance
Bring all my cars here for maintenance and repairs that I don’t do myself. Always professional and knowledgeable. You can trust them with your car for sure.

Kelly M.
Pennellville, NY
10/03/2018
got scheduled for my overdue oil change pretty fast and when I arrived 10 min early they brought it right in and it was a very short wait! Thank you for a nice experience and I’ll definitely be back!

Josh W.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
09/28/2018
Seating area is very nice comfortable
Everyone was very knowledgeable very polite. Service was super fast and correct. One of very few places I trust with my Mercedes-Benz.

Craig M.
Memphis, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/27/2018
Customer accomodation
I tried to get an oil change and NYS inspection at Syracuse Mercedes. They made me feel like I would have to wait a long time for an appointment and didn't really seem to care about me as a customer. They didn't think I would look elsewhere for servicing. I contacted Upstate Imports and they accomodated scheduling my car for servicing within the week. In addition, a problem was found during the NYS Inspection and they addressed it in a very timely and cost effective manner. My experience with Upstate Imports made me feel like a valued and satisfied customer.

John P.
BMW Z3
09/25/2018
a business that you can trust
as usual they gave a correct diagnosis, and an efficient solution to the problem at a fair price.

Richard W.
09/20/2018
This is how auto service should be done!
LOF and fluid level check. In and out quickly. Doug Paye has handled service on this BMW for the years I've been an
Upstate Imports customer. Doug knows the vehicle and it's history thoroughly. Another reason to remain an Upstate
Imports customer.

EC
Ed C.
Volvo S40
09/14/2018
Good Service at a reasonable price.
I have taken my SAAB's and VOLVO's to Upstate Imports.
The service is courteous, and convenient. Knowledgeable staff,
good mechanics who understand imports. Any issues or concerns
have been promptly taken care of. I recommend Upstate Imports.

LO
Linda O.
Liverpool, NY
09/13/2018
prompt, professional, polite
Making an appointment was easy. I called on a Monday afternoon and my car was in the shop Tuesday at 8am.
Fixed only what needed to be fixed to keep my car in tip top condition (no trying to "up sell").
Kept me informed on the progress of my car repairs so I knew when my car would be ready.
They were great!