GM

Mount Vision, NY
Jaguar XK8
10/10/2018
Very satisfied
I felt like my car was in very competent hands which is important to me.

Joe H.
Weedsport, NY
10/05/2018
Routine maintenance
Bring all my cars here for maintenance and repairs that I don’t do myself. Always professional and knowledgeable. You can trust them with your car for sure.

Kelly M.
Pennellville, NY
10/03/2018
got scheduled for my overdue oil change pretty fast and when I arrived 10 min early they brought it right in and it was a very short wait! Thank you for a nice experience and I’ll definitely be back!

Josh W.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
09/28/2018
Seating area is very nice comfortable
Everyone was very knowledgeable very polite. Service was super fast and correct. One of very few places I trust with my Mercedes-Benz.

Craig M.
Memphis, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/27/2018
Customer accomodation
I tried to get an oil change and NYS inspection at Syracuse Mercedes. They made me feel like I would have to wait a long time for an appointment and didn't really seem to care about me as a customer. They didn't think I would look elsewhere for servicing. I contacted Upstate Imports and they accomodated scheduling my car for servicing within the week. In addition, a problem was found during the NYS Inspection and they addressed it in a very timely and cost effective manner. My experience with Upstate Imports made me feel like a valued and satisfied customer.

John P.
BMW Z3
09/25/2018
a business that you can trust
as usual they gave a correct diagnosis, and an efficient solution to the problem at a fair price.

Richard W.
09/20/2018
This is how auto service should be done!
LOF and fluid level check. In and out quickly. Doug Paye has handled service on this BMW for the years I've been an
Upstate Imports customer. Doug knows the vehicle and it's history thoroughly. Another reason to remain an Upstate
Imports customer.

EC
Ed C.
Volvo S40
09/14/2018
Good Service at a reasonable price.
I have taken my SAAB's and VOLVO's to Upstate Imports.
The service is courteous, and convenient. Knowledgeable staff,
good mechanics who understand imports. Any issues or concerns
have been promptly taken care of. I recommend Upstate Imports.

LO
Linda O.
Liverpool, NY
09/13/2018
prompt, professional, polite
Making an appointment was easy. I called on a Monday afternoon and my car was in the shop Tuesday at 8am.
Fixed only what needed to be fixed to keep my car in tip top condition (no trying to "up sell").
Kept me informed on the progress of my car repairs so I knew when my car would be ready.
They were great!

PG
Patti G.
09/06/2018
The guys are great here - always take good care of me and my 2 cars!!
I can depend on Upstate Imports to do the job and do it right! They
definitely know the car business, thank you as always.😊

David C.
East Syracuse, NY
Porsche Boxster
09/04/2018
Very happy with the thorough service and attention to detail.

NL
nancy l.
09/01/2018
Saab 9-3 key replacement
I have been here several times and the service and the personnel are very efficient and knowledgeable and always explain what they are doing. Great place to do business!

Richard W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/04/2018
This is how auto service should be done!
The E350 needed a scheduled oil change and check of the fluids and tire pressures. I was in and out quickly. Doug Paye, a trusted car care guru, highly knowledgeable and professional, knows our BMW and Mercedes, and handled the work cleanly and promptly, while I waited. I've been a customer of Upstate Imports for 5 years, and wouldn't need, or consider, taking either of our vehicles elsewhere for service or repair. Jeff Thomas, owner, Justin Henty, service writer and Doug Paye, technician, absolutely know what they are doing.

Porsche Boxster
06/20/2018
Honest work
I would like to give credit to the people at upstate on recient repair, I had thought I had blown transmission on my boxster
And they could have taken advantage of me,instead it turned out to trouble with cv joint, hour labor and I was on my way.

Randy B.
Watertown, NY
06/19/2018
Annual check up
I was back for routine service. A friendly conversation with the owner, oil change, annual NY inspection, and a fuse replacement. In and out in about 35 minutes. No complaints here!

Mike P.
Pontiac GTO
05/23/2018
Alignment check and oil change
Alignment check preformed showed that the alignment done two years ago was still with in spec. Oil changed was quick and clean.

GD
Gary D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/19/2018
Nice fix. Good price
Taken to have broken coil spring on front Driver's side repaired. Nice fix smooth ride again. Good price.

Tom B.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
05/02/2018
fuel leak from tank
They just keep getting better and better! Justin went above and beyond the normal "service" for a customer. Without too much detail let's just say he went "out of his way" to address my problem with my Benz. Once diagnosed, he made recommendations of how to handle the concern. Had the car towed to Upstate on Monday and had the car on Tuesday morning. This facility is top notch and they truly care about their customers.

TG
Tony G.
Volvo XC70
05/01/2018
Quick service. NYS Inspection
Performed NYS inspection above & beyond minimum requirements. Inspection passed. I was also advised of a couple of issues, to be aware of, not affecting inspection.