Richard W.
08/04/2018
This is how auto service should be done!
The E350 needed a scheduled oil change and check of the fluids and tire pressures. I was in and out quickly. Doug Paye, a trusted car care guru, highly knowledgeable and professional, knows our BMW and Mercedes, and handled the work cleanly and promptly, while I waited. I've been a customer of Upstate Imports for 5 years, and wouldn't need, or consider, taking either of our vehicles elsewhere for service or repair. Jeff Thomas, owner, Justin Henty, service writer and Doug Paye, technician, absolutely know what they are doing.

Porsche Boxster
06/20/2018
Honest work
I would like to give credit to the people at upstate on recient repair, I had thought I had blown transmission on my boxster
And they could have taken advantage of me,instead it turned out to trouble with cv joint, hour labor and I was on my way.

Randy B.
Watertown, NY
06/19/2018
Annual check up
I was back for routine service. A friendly conversation with the owner, oil change, annual NY inspection, and a fuse replacement. In and out in about 35 minutes. No complaints here!

Mike P.
Pontiac GTO
05/23/2018
Alignment check and oil change
Alignment check preformed showed that the alignment done two years ago was still with in spec. Oil changed was quick and clean.

GD
Gary D.
05/19/2018
Nice fix. Good price
Taken to have broken coil spring on front Driver's side repaired. Nice fix smooth ride again. Good price.

Tom B.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
05/02/2018
fuel leak from tank
They just keep getting better and better! Justin went above and beyond the normal "service" for a customer. Without too much detail let's just say he went "out of his way" to address my problem with my Benz. Once diagnosed, he made recommendations of how to handle the concern. Had the car towed to Upstate on Monday and had the car on Tuesday morning. This facility is top notch and they truly care about their customers.

TG
Tony G.
Volvo XC70
05/01/2018
Quick service. NYS Inspection
Performed NYS inspection above & beyond minimum requirements. Inspection passed. I was also advised of a couple of issues, to be aware of, not affecting inspection.

Dwight B.
Phoenix, NY
BMW 128i
04/30/2018
Fast and friendly service. No bull.
Had my 2012 BMW in for inspection .20 minutes later I'm all set, no bull ,thank you very much for the friendly service.

PG
Patti G.
Yearly inspection
OMG you guys are the best!! I called Upstate Imports in Baldwinsville, I told you my situation
you took me in that day, did my car inspection, done! Now that is
great service, the way it should be.

Thank you, you made my day!

A BMW Owner

Deedy W.
Fayetteville, NY
BMW 740Lxi
Deedy 750li xdrive
Gm,
I am pleased with your service, however, my right wheel is still shaking. The sounds and heavy vibration is gone but the whobling, if that's a word is still there. I don't have a steady drive. I will schedule time next week to bring it back in.

Richard S.
Jordan, NY
Volkswagen Passat
Passat electrical issue
Super smart technicians. They made a precise diagnosis of my electrical system that saved me so much time and money compared to if I had taken the car to any other shop or dealership. They were quick to get my car in the shop with the short notice I gave them. I will be back!

Ron M.
Syracuse, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/26/2018
personal service and Quality of services.
Needed to charge battery and reset computer. work done over night, quick service turn around is very important to me. Thanks to Justin.

Marvin R.
Phoenix, NY
BMW Z3
04/19/2018
Warning light and NYS inspection visit was very efficient.
Handling of this shop visit was very efficient from the scheduling to completion. CAme in because of a prior code read error and NYS inspection. The problem was diagnosed and repair was completed. Instead of replacing a module the shop felt all that was needed was to clean up the contact connections. Suggested additional routine maintenance procedures and they were able to complete them on the same visit saving me time from bringing back my vehicle at another time. Hopefully just the contact cleaning will solve the issue. If not I will certainly return to take the next step.

Joseph W.
Porsche Boxster
04/19/2018
Honest shop
Took my 99 Porsche here after I bought it,
For IMS bearing upgrade. Have been back
For all my services on it since first visit.
Good people good service can’t ask for
More. There always there when you need
Them.

Chris B.
Sterling, NY
Land Rover LR2
04/18/2018
Great first experience,very knowledgeable folks
Just relocated from Florida. We drive a Land Rover and were concerned about finding a qualified shop to work on our car. To our delight we found Upstate imports. They performed an oil change for us but we will sure to be back for any additional work that may need to be done in the future. Both Jeff and Justin made our experience stress free and a pleasant surprise to find such capable professionals closeby. Thanks guys!!

Mark C.
Liverpool, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/12/2018
Service and follow up!
I love working with Upstate - they know my vehicle - they are flexible with timing - and they are helping me keep my older and beloved Mini on the road! I trust them and their recommendations and have gone to them for a number of years.

KP
Kelly P.
Fulton, NY
04/08/2018
Courtesy and professionalism
Upstate Imports got us in quickly, discovered what was wrong with our car and fixed it in no time! We appreciate the courtesy and professionalism!

Dave B.
Fayetteville, NY
Lexus GX 470
04/05/2018
The service was great. Estimate was accurate.

Kelly M.
Pennellville, NY
04/05/2018
Shake in front of car
had a bad shake in the front of my car...went in to make an appointment and they had someone go right out and test drive it and proceeded to take care of the problem while I waited saving me a return visit. Very personalized service and caring staff! Thanks guys for fixing me right up I will definitely be a returning customer 👏👏👏

MF
Michael F.
Chittenango, NY
04/04/2018
Fantastic Service, Approachable Folks, Great Experience
This place is so great. It was easy to talk to Justin (the service manager) about my car without feeling like I was being "talked down" to. He helped me understand the service they recommended and worked with me to make sure I was getting the best deal on the set of tires it turned out I needed.

I will absolutely be coming back here to get my BMW serviced in the future. In fact, I look forward to it.