CA
Charlene A.
02/19/2021
Got my Honda Pilot.
Had to get my Honda pilot fixed today they bring me back home and pick me up I think that is the most nicest thing. I really appreciate that because I just got one automobile.

BO
Bo O.
Buick Park Avenue
02/10/2021
Trust
I always trust the recommendations and repairs here... my family and I have done business here for years.

Jeff H.
Vancouver, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/29/2021
Great customer service and fast service.
Within hours of dropping my car off they already diagnosed what was wrong with me car and had it done that day. I would recommend them to anyone having car issues

Megan S.
01/13/2021
Friendly, fast, and honest!
I have taken 2 cars to be fixed at this shop, both times for alternators, and will continue to use it and recommend it. They got my car in and out in a day, were below the prices of what the internet told me the repair would cost, and even offered to give me a ride to come pick my car up. I can't recommend this shop enough!

Chakila S.
Dodge Durango
12/31/2020
Servicing
I just want to say what a great team they there. Excellent customer service! Thank you James and the service guy for getting our family vehicle back in a timely manner.

Jim P.
Scion xB
12/23/2020
Emergency Repair Second to None
Thank You James and Your Team. You Really Helped Us out with my Son's Car at Closing Time.
You took Extra Time at Closing to insure my Son's Car was Repaired so he can make it to work I DON'T KNOW A DIFFERENT SHOP THAT WOULD TAKE THE EXTRA TIME THAT YOU DID. So, You will always have my Business. If You haven't met James or Tim,I suggest stopping by and see them in action. Thank You,and Merry Christmas

12/22/2020
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Honest mechanics.
& They'll get you In & out without the BS . I'll be coming back!

Cindy B.
GMC Yukon
12/17/2020
Friendly, clear, competent. I was an out of town client and felt safe and secure working with this Team.

SP
Shawn P.
12/14/2020
Ride home! Honest work!
When I need to leave my car you give me a ride home! You are always on time! You always tell me exactly what is wrong!

EG
Ed G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/11/2020
Best all around car care!
We had both our cars repaired last month at Valvoline Express Care in North Portland. This business has our complete trust. Great customer service and much care was taken to do it right. Our cars will never be taken anywhere but here!

SG
Sherian G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/03/2020
The Best There Is!
I would never take my vehicles anywhere but here. Express Care people know what they are doing. They are friendly and do whatever they can to get your car fixed properly and in a timely fashion. You will never go wrong using Express Care for all your automotive upkeep and repairs!

Jim P.
12/03/2020
Automatic Transmission No Reverse
This Shop is the only Shop that I Trust to do work on any of my Vehicles. They Are all Honest,and take Pride in their Work I have been using James Shop for close to the Past 5+ Years. Zero up sell,all work conducted in the highest level possible. The only Shop I TRUST 100% Satification Only The Best
Jim 'P" 503-577-3382

PG
Peter G.
Kia Sedona
11/14/2020
Great service. Great quality.
My brakes had been giving me trouble for years and the tire shop kept saying they were fine. It wasn't until James did a real insurrection that he found the problem. He fixed them enough to get through a trip and did the full job when I got back. With short notice, the job gone done without appointment and the brakes work perfectly now.

11/10/2020
Staff was professional and prompt fixed car issue and charged half the price. I Highly recommended this place!

Jong Bum P.
11/07/2020
The service was excellent.
I brought my bmw to this express care and I had so many problems and couldn't figure it out what the real problem was. This express care repairs is super affordable! My car drives like brand new! If you're reading this. I highly recommend this place!!