JOHN K.
03/29/2020
Flawless Work - EVERY TIME!
Once again, the work provided was great. Everything was completed with speed, accuracy and at a fair price. I couldn't be happier with VIC Auto Collision & Repair, and our relationship. Thank you for always going the extra mile.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/30/2020

Hello John, Thanks for the great review on your BMW 5 Series service. Our team is always pleased to know they are living up to our standards and satisfying customers.

RL
Raymond L.
Texas
Chevrolet Corvette
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said they were good and fast.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/23/2020

Hello Raymond,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer follow up dept. Glad you're good with the work on the Corvette.

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/16/2020
Outlander
Vic's always does a great job on my car. The maintenance that performed on my car keeps it running smoothly and faster, :-).

I can't thank them enough for keeping my car in great shape.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks for letting us know we are doing things correctly on your Outlander. It's always good to hear that we are doing our job to your satisfaction.     Vic, Chris, and Joel

Shane B.
Ram Pickup
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Shane said they did a good job and the price was fair.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/17/2020

Hello Shane,

Thanks for taking a moment with our customer follow up dept. We do appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments about our work and pricing. Much appreciated.

Vic, Chris, andJoel

KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/12/2020
I chose Vic based on the positive reviews online of many return customers. Chris at Vic was great to deal with, gave me a quick quote on repairing body damage and when my insurance company authorized the work, he took care of it quickly and kept me informed of my repair status. When I got my vehicle back, the work quality was excellent!! I highly recommend them!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks for taking time out to review the service on your Equinox. Ouir team truly appreciates hearing that they fulfilled their committment and satisfied you. The 5 Star rating is meaningful to us.

DE
Daigle E.
Dodge Challenger
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Daigle said they called her when her part arrived and let her know when her vehicle was done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/10/2020

Daigle,

Thanks for responding and letting us know everthing went well with your Challenger. Our staff appreciates the 5 Star  Rating, as it helps others know we are doing the work correctly.

NP
NELSON P.
Humble, TX
Volvo XC90
03/04/2020
Great service adviser - high five to Chris!
It is strongly believed that you care about your customers and their concerns hence, you have continuously gained my confidence with your service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/05/2020

Hello Nelson, Thanks for the great compliment on our customer care, and thanks for taking the time out to rate us so highly. Our team truly appreciates it.

Mohamed H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Mohamed said the business had quick service and they were great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks Mohamed fo letting us know you were happy with our service. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and the good words.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

OR
Oliver R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/25/2020
Top Class Service
I can't say enough about VIC's top of the class vehicle diagnostics skills and dedication to superior servicing on my Mercedes.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/25/2020

Hello Oliver,

Thanks so much for taking time to review our services on your Mercedes-Benz. Our team appreciates your comments on our diagnostic skills and the 5 Star rating. Vic, Chris, and Joel

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/22/2020
The best
This is the best car repair in Houston! These people know what they are doing. Good service, good price! Oh and nice people!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/24/2020

Hello Damian,

Your review and 5 Star rating is very meaningful to us. Thanks for taking the time and giving us such positive words.

IR
Imran R.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Imran said he would recommend this business for service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/21/2020

Imram, Thanks for taking the call from our customer service dept. We appreciate your recommendation and the 5 Star review on the work done on your Camry.      Vic, Chris, and Joel

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/22/2020
The best service,honest people also very fair prices.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your comments on our service, honesty and pricing, and for taking time out to rate us. Much appreciated

PB
Park B.
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Park said the service was good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Hello Park,

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and positive review on the work we did on your Mercedes-BenzE550.

AC
ABEL C.
01/16/2020
Service was fantastic
I saw Vics auto collision & repair online. I read some of the reviews and decided that I will take my Jeep. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. I was notified of the issues the next day and my Jeep was fixed within 3-4hrs!!! Fastest service I’ve had on any vehicle I own. They also have great pricing. I will totally recommend 110%!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2020

Hello Abel,

Thanks for taking a moment out to review our services on your Wrangler. You probably dealt with Chris our Service Manager, and he does a great job for us.  Thanks again for your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating.

FR
Ferndando R.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Ferndando said that the experience was good. Chris worked as hard as he could for him. He was empathetic to his problem and he appreciates it.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/27/2019

Hello Fernando,

Thanks for taking time out to review us and the work on your Sonata. Chris does a great job for us and he appreciates your good words. We all appreciate the 5 Star rating.