SA
SUSAN A.
Volvo S60
08/10/2019
Efficient, clean and orderly place of business, work completed on time
I was very pleased with the service. The work was done promptly and looked great. The place of business was neat, clean and orderly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Hello Susan,

Thanks for trusting us with your Volvo, We truly appreciate your kind words regarding the work and our shop, and of course the 5 Star rating. It means everything to our team.

BJ
BRENDA J.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/07/2019
Friendly and reasonable prices
I can go to Vic's Auto and feel comfortable with trusting them with my car and know that I will get an assessment of the problem and a fair price. Whatever I'm quoted that's what I pay. No hidden fees.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your kind words regarding the service work on your Mercedes-Benz. Our team appreciates your taking the time to review us, and of course the 5 Star rating.... Vic, Chris, and Joel

LH
LEAR H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2019
I’m glad I found them online they did great work.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks Lear for taking a moment to review our service. It’s good to know your on-line research worked out for you.  Your review plays a role in othe customers finding us on line as well. We appreciate the great rating.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

HN
HOWARD N.
08/01/2019
BMW service
While there is nothing cheap about keeping a beamer on the road, these guys do a great job at a fair price. Work is done on time and as promised. I highly recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/02/2019

Howard,

Thanks for taking a moment out to compliment our team. Always good to hear from you. It seems like you always come by when I am not here. We always appreciate a 5 Star rating.    Joel

LH
Lidndsey H.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Lidndsey said the place was good and she was very satisfied.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Lindsey,

We appreciate your taking the call from our phone interviewer. It helps us stay on track by getting good customer feedback. We are pleased that everything went well with your CRV, and the 5 Star rating is very important to our team.

DK
Debbie K.
Texas
Buick Encore
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the service is always good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/11/2019

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for allowing our phone interviewer to check in with you, and thanks for your kind words about our service. Our team appreciates your 5 Star rating as well.

SD
Steven D.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he had a overall good experience, but the parking was a hassle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/10/2019

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the call from our follow up company. We are pleased that the work was satisfactory, and I understand your concern over the parking situation. There are times when we need to be more aware of the lack of spaces out front, and thanks for reminding us. We do need to be more attentive when we are busy, and we will work on it.

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Hung said the last time they fixed the vehicle the service was good but the part they used was not good and he had to keep going back to have it fixed.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/03/2019

Hello Hung,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone interviewer. The part you refer to, the strut, had gone 4 months past the 2 yr. warranty, but the good news was that we were able to get a new one covered for you, as we told our supplier that you have been a long term loyal customer, and they worked with us on your behalf. Keep enjoying your SL, and our team appreciates your loyalty.  Vic, Chris, and Joel

FL
FABIAN L.
Audi S4
06/15/2019
Good
Siiiiiiiiiii bueno
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/17/2019

Hello Fabian,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our work on your S4. We appreciate your rating and letting us know the work was good.

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/14/2019
Outstanding
Great people make for great work!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Hello Damian,

We appreciate your trusting us with your Mercedes-Benz, and thank you for taking an unsolicited moment to praise our staff and our work. Your 5 Star rating means everything to our team.  Vic, Chris, and Joel

PS
Phil S.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the employees were knowledgeable. They provided well done service. The work was done at a good value.

PS
Phil S.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Phil,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our phone interviewer. We appreciate your words letting us know we are serving you well. The 5 Star rating means everything to our team.

GB
GARY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
06/04/2019
So glad I found this place!
My wife's Mercedes SUV has, unfortunately, been involved in two traffic accidents, within the last year. To say that she loves this vehicle, is an understatement. So,... I had to be certain of finding a competent, reasonable, thorough, prompt, caring, and professional repair facility. Called Vic (found him, online) and we talked. Think I may have called, a 2nd time, too. I went over and met him, and Chris, and Mike, and immediately knew "these are car guys". After repairs had been completed, I knew how fortunate I had been to NOT take the vehicle to Mercedes, or any of the umpteen other 'specialty' shops,... Vic did everything, exactly as he said he would do it,... to perfection (and, anyone who knows me, knows that I'm picky,... not proud of that, just stating a fact). So,... it was a no-brainer, when the 2nd accident occurred,... back to Vic's. And, again,... prompt, HIGH quality repairs, at a fair price, by nice people. Seriously,... if they had a margarita bar,... I'd go there, just to talk cars and watch the "magic". Vic's is THAT good! Oh. My wife and I are still married, so,... there's that, too.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/04/2019

Hello Gary,

Thanks for the complimentary words about our shop. Our team loves hearing that we are not only doing good work but also preserving marriages. Let's hope you are accident free and safe going forward. We have no plans at the moment for that Margarita bar. Your 5 Star rating is much appreciated,

PK
Park K.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Park said the service provided by this business was good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/20/2019

Hello Park,

Thanks for taking the call from our follow up company. We appreciate you trusting us to work on your E550 and giving us a 5 Star rating on our services.

Justin G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he was satisfied with the service provided by this business.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/16/2019

Justin,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research group, and for trusting us with your BMW. We appreciate any future reccomendations and the 5 Star rating.