Charles Dr. W.
GMC Terrain
05/13/2019
Best Customer Service
This was not my first trip to Vics and it certainly wont be my last. They got my car in and worked on very quickly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/13/2019

It was good seeing you Dr. Charlie. Thanks for the review and the 5 Star rating. Your loyalty is appreciated by the team here at Vic's.

Webster, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2019
Awful
I will be careful here but this establishment does not care about you as a person how will they care about your car.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2019

So, you have not listed your name, but you are letting potential customers know that we don’t care about our customers. Let me understand, you had your vehicle towed in to our shop,   you had no provision on your insurance for a rental car, and we loaned you at ZERO cost to you an almost new Mercedes-Benz loaner   while waiting for an adjuster to give us approval to work on your vehicle.

Unfortunately for both of us, the insurance company totaled your vehicle and there was no work approved, which is required to be driving our loaner car. Therefore, we asked you to bring our car back so the next person on the reservation list could get the car. You told us you needed it over the weekend, so we asked to finally get it back the following Monday morning. The bottom line is that you were never charged a single dollar for using our vehicle even after yours was totaled. Obviously, you wanted to avoid paying for a rental car, and took advantage of us for an additional two days.  As the owner, I am having a hard time understanding how we are the bad guys in this scenario. Your level of unhappiness with us is OK with me, as I prefer not to do business with people that are so unappreciative after being treated well beyond fairness and decency.

SG
Scott G.
Cypress, TX
Lincoln Continental
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business took good care of him. They gave him a loaner vehicle while they did the work, even though they didn't have to.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Scott,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research team. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and we are pleased that you took advantage of our loaner vehicle. Good words about our service means a lot to us.

ND
NAY D.
Tomball, TX
04/16/2019
AH-MAZING
Amazing service as always. Called to schedule an oil change ahead of time. They were waiting for me when I arrived. They promptly took my car back, changed my oil changed and got me on my way! Love this place!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Nay,

Thanks for taking a moment to let us know we got you going promptly. Your business depends so much on your vehicle and being on time with your clients is essential.
The 5 Star Rating means everything to our team.

PO
PATRICIA O.
04/10/2019
Fantastic Service
Vic and Chris were wonderful. Very professional and courteous. My car had been hit in a parking lot and was only 3 years old. The repairs were awesome. Looks like new. They even washed and detailed. They definitely have my business for all car repairs.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/11/2019

Hello Patricia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our services. Accidents are always difficult, whether the vehicle is new or not. We are pleased that you found the work to be at a high standard, and we thank you for the 5 Star rating. Your good words help us expand our business.

Romel M.
Audi Q5
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Romel said the staff was nice, and he was happy with the service. He noted his vehicle is running very well.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/10/2019

Hello Romel,

Thanks for taking the call regarding your satisfaction with our work on your Audi. We appreciate your comments and the 5 Star rating.

SE
Samir E.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Samir said the employees were professional. They provided very fast service. He was very pleased with his service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Hello Samir,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer relations folow up caller. We appreciate your positive comments on our service, and of course the 5 Star rating.

Jason M.
Nissan Titan
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jason said they were fantastic.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Hello Jason,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer relations follow up company. We're glad to know you had a good experience with your truck, and gave us such a high compliment.

SK
Seymour K.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said she has already recommended this place. She stated they do very good work. They are dependable.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Joan,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer review people. We appreciate your continued confidence in our service center, and the compliments about the quality of our work.

HN
HOWARD N.
02/18/2019
Competent, reasonably priced BMW service
I have used VIC for a few years now both for scheduled maintenance and the occasional repair. I've been happy with their service and prices and would recommend them for work on BMW vehicles.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Hello Howard,

Thanks for the favorable comments on your BMW service. Always good to hear from you. The 5 Star rating is most appreciated by our team.

Charles H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they did not do a very good job. He was not pleased. He will not recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Hey Charles,

We're glad you had a chance to let BMW look at the car, and it does seem we were both on the same page, but used different terminolgy on the same part. Thanks for letting us know we did diagnose your issue correctly.

Marc H.
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Marc said it was a good experience at this business.. They repaired the part they had put in for him, prior.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Marc,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research team. We appreciate your favorable comments about our service on your Mercedes-Benz, and of course the 5 Star rating.

KD
Karen D.
02/12/2019
Don't go anywhere else!
I backed into the side of my garage and my rearview mirror exploded! Dealership wanted $1600 to "fix". Vic and team were able to easily reassemble and sent me on my way with NO CHARGE. I will never go anywhere else.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the praise on getting your mirror back to work...We appreciate your taking the time to comment on our service.

Sherry W.
Cypress, TX
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said she is very satisfied with the service the business provided. The staff are honest, do good work, and alerted her of future service that would need to be done. They are easy to work with.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Sherry for taking the call from our customer follow up company. We appreciate your kind words about our service, and of course the 5 Star rating.

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/17/2019
This company is on top of it ! Great service, fair prices!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2019

Hello Damian,

Thanks for taking time out of your day to rate our services. We appreciate your trusting us with your Mercedes-Benz, and our team is proud that you gave us a 5 Star rating.