LH
Lidndsey H.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Lidndsey said the place was good and she was very satisfied.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Lindsey,

We appreciate your taking the call from our phone interviewer. It helps us stay on track by getting good customer feedback. We are pleased that everything went well with your CRV, and the 5 Star rating is very important to our team.

DK
Debbie K.
Texas
Buick Encore
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the service is always good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/11/2019

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for allowing our phone interviewer to check in with you, and thanks for your kind words about our service. Our team appreciates your 5 Star rating as well.

SD
Steven D.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he had a overall good experience, but the parking was a hassle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/10/2019

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the call from our follow up company. We are pleased that the work was satisfactory, and I understand your concern over the parking situation. There are times when we need to be more aware of the lack of spaces out front, and thanks for reminding us. We do need to be more attentive when we are busy, and we will work on it.

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Hung said the last time they fixed the vehicle the service was good but the part they used was not good and he had to keep going back to have it fixed.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/03/2019

Hello Hung,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone interviewer. The part you refer to, the strut, had gone 4 months past the 2 yr. warranty, but the good news was that we were able to get a new one covered for you, as we told our supplier that you have been a long term loyal customer, and they worked with us on your behalf. Keep enjoying your SL, and our team appreciates your loyalty.  Vic, Chris, and Joel

FL
FABIAN L.
Audi S4
06/15/2019
Good
Siiiiiiiiiii bueno
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/17/2019

Hello Fabian,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our work on your S4. We appreciate your rating and letting us know the work was good.

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/14/2019
Outstanding
Great people make for great work!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Hello Damian,

We appreciate your trusting us with your Mercedes-Benz, and thank you for taking an unsolicited moment to praise our staff and our work. Your 5 Star rating means everything to our team.  Vic, Chris, and Joel

PS
Phil S.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the employees were knowledgeable. They provided well done service. The work was done at a good value.

PS
Phil S.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Phil,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our phone interviewer. We appreciate your words letting us know we are serving you well. The 5 Star rating means everything to our team.

GB
GARY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
06/04/2019
So glad I found this place!
My wife's Mercedes SUV has, unfortunately, been involved in two traffic accidents, within the last year. To say that she loves this vehicle, is an understatement. So,... I had to be certain of finding a competent, reasonable, thorough, prompt, caring, and professional repair facility. Called Vic (found him, online) and we talked. Think I may have called, a 2nd time, too. I went over and met him, and Chris, and Mike, and immediately knew "these are car guys". After repairs had been completed, I knew how fortunate I had been to NOT take the vehicle to Mercedes, or any of the umpteen other 'specialty' shops,... Vic did everything, exactly as he said he would do it,... to perfection (and, anyone who knows me, knows that I'm picky,... not proud of that, just stating a fact). So,... it was a no-brainer, when the 2nd accident occurred,... back to Vic's. And, again,... prompt, HIGH quality repairs, at a fair price, by nice people. Seriously,... if they had a margarita bar,... I'd go there, just to talk cars and watch the "magic". Vic's is THAT good! Oh. My wife and I are still married, so,... there's that, too.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/04/2019

Hello Gary,

Thanks for the complimentary words about our shop. Our team loves hearing that we are not only doing good work but also preserving marriages. Let's hope you are accident free and safe going forward. We have no plans at the moment for that Margarita bar. Your 5 Star rating is much appreciated,

PK
Park K.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Park said the service provided by this business was good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/20/2019

Hello Park,

Thanks for taking the call from our follow up company. We appreciate you trusting us to work on your E550 and giving us a 5 Star rating on our services.

Justin G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he was satisfied with the service provided by this business.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/16/2019

Justin,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research group, and for trusting us with your BMW. We appreciate any future reccomendations and the 5 Star rating.

Charles Dr. W.
GMC Terrain
05/13/2019
Best Customer Service
This was not my first trip to Vics and it certainly wont be my last. They got my car in and worked on very quickly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/13/2019

It was good seeing you Dr. Charlie. Thanks for the review and the 5 Star rating. Your loyalty is appreciated by the team here at Vic's.

Webster, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2019
Awful
I will be careful here but this establishment does not care about you as a person how will they care about your car.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2019

So, you have not listed your name, but you are letting potential customers know that we don’t care about our customers. Let me understand, you had your vehicle towed in to our shop,   you had no provision on your insurance for a rental car, and we loaned you at ZERO cost to you an almost new Mercedes-Benz loaner   while waiting for an adjuster to give us approval to work on your vehicle.

Unfortunately for both of us, the insurance company totaled your vehicle and there was no work approved, which is required to be driving our loaner car. Therefore, we asked you to bring our car back so the next person on the reservation list could get the car. You told us you needed it over the weekend, so we asked to finally get it back the following Monday morning. The bottom line is that you were never charged a single dollar for using our vehicle even after yours was totaled. Obviously, you wanted to avoid paying for a rental car, and took advantage of us for an additional two days.  As the owner, I am having a hard time understanding how we are the bad guys in this scenario. Your level of unhappiness with us is OK with me, as I prefer not to do business with people that are so unappreciative after being treated well beyond fairness and decency.

SG
Scott G.
Cypress, TX
Lincoln Continental
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business took good care of him. They gave him a loaner vehicle while they did the work, even though they didn't have to.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Scott,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research team. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and we are pleased that you took advantage of our loaner vehicle. Good words about our service means a lot to us.

ND
NAY D.
Tomball, TX
04/16/2019
AH-MAZING
Amazing service as always. Called to schedule an oil change ahead of time. They were waiting for me when I arrived. They promptly took my car back, changed my oil changed and got me on my way! Love this place!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Nay,

Thanks for taking a moment to let us know we got you going promptly. Your business depends so much on your vehicle and being on time with your clients is essential.
The 5 Star Rating means everything to our team.