BP
BETH P.
BMW 128i
03/21/2018
Awesome -- honest service!
First time visit, i found them driving by looking for collision repair. Small dent was fixed the same day without repainting or damage. Looks good as new. Offered options to save me money and not for themselves. Courteous, picked me up and dropped me off as well.

Vic and team seem to do it all :) trustworthy
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/23/2018

Hello Beth,

Thanks for the great review.We appreciate your kind words about our service and of course, the 5 Star rating.

LYNDA B.
Dodge Journey
03/21/2018
SO glad I found Vic's!!
The BEST alternative to any dealership service department. Extremely courteous staff, patient when explaining suggested repairs, and I never feel like they're just out for my money.

Hi Lynda,
Thanks for your kind words about our sevice. Referrals mean everything to us. The 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

IR
Imran R.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Imran said they did everything he needed them to do.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/23/2018

Hello Imran,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer satisfaction company. Your 5 Star rating is important to us, and we appreciate your favorable report on our service.

RACHAEL S.
03/20/2018
Amazing Service
Fast, friendly service! Even loaned me a Benz to drive while mine was being repaired.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/20/2018

Thanks Rachael for taking a moment to review our services. We do appreciate your positive comments and the 5 Star rating. We are pleased that our loaner car worked out for you.

LJ
Liu J.
Texas
Nissan Rogue
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Liu said he would recommend this business for service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks Liu for responding to our caller and giving us a 5 Star rating. Much appreciated.

Vic, Chris and Joel

TT
tammy T.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said she did not have any problems with the business. She did not have to wait a long time, and they got right to it.

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for taking a moment to answer our customer survey call. We do appreciate the 5 Star rating and thank you for your business.

Vic, Chris , and Joel

HN
HOWARD N.
03/05/2018
BMW Alignment
I was having some other service done at VIC and the technician noticed some uneven tire wear on my 328. I didn't have additional time that day but I returned to have the alignment done on this date. Service was performed on time and at a reasonable price. I will continue to return to this business and recommend them.

SCOTT B.
02/28/2018
Reliable, honest
Explanation of work was accurate...completed in a timely manner and well done

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/26/2018
Any issue on any brand or model, no problem. Great location,comfortable,great ambiance.
It is a really a peace of mind, knowing that Vic ,Chris and their great team are always ready to perfection , professionalism, it is one on one courtesy. Always having that continuous contactc
after any well done job on my vehicles. I definitely recommend VIC AUTO COLLISION & REPAIR , because their great experience in any Domestic or European vehicle it's second to none.
Doctor that will make you feel well again on the road.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/26/2018

Ariel,

It was good seeing you here the other day. Thanks so much for all your positive comments about our service. Our team really appreciates you for taking the time to rate us.

TE
Tobin E.
02/23/2018
They did it again.
Despite $1,700 (ouch), they are still the best I have found. I don’t even shop around. I feel confident they are fair and they get the job done right and deliver on time. My go to place.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/24/2018

Thanks Tobin for your continuing support. We really appreciate your taking the time out to rate us, and of course we appreciate your positive review and the 5  Star rating.

BP
BHRANTI P.
Cypress, TX
Volvo XC60
02/16/2018
Excellent service! Prompt repairs!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/17/2018

Hello Bhranti,

Thanks for taking a moment to review our services. We are glad you are back in your Volvo, and we sincerely appreciate your good words and the 5 Star rating.

LF
LATOYA F.
Conroe, TX
02/15/2018
Fleming
Everything were great and professional!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/16/2018

Hello Latoya,

Thanks for taking time out to rate our services. We are pleased that everything is satisfactory, and we appreciate the 5 Star rating.

MILLICENT G.
02/10/2018
Always great service
Vic’s provides excellent service every time. They have done body work and mechanical repairs for me and various family members and we are never disappointed. They always keep you informed throughout the process. They let you know what is going on and projected costs. They are the most honest auto repair center I have ever used and they treat you with courtesy and respect. Truly amazing service. Highly recommended!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/12/2018

Hello Millicent,

It was so nice of you to give us such a great review on all of our services. We appreciate your taking time out to make such nice comments and give us a 5 Star rating. Thank you so much.

Vic, Chris and Joel

PI
Patrick I.
02/09/2018
Looks Brand New Again!!!
Vic and his team did a perfect job on painting my front and rear bumpers. They give top notch customer service. Vic is honest and fair. Their ultimate goal is to have your vehicle returned to you as if you just bought it off the lot! Before they returned my car to me, Vic noticed that there were some discrepancies with the paint job, so they gave me a call and notified me that they needed an extra day as they wanted to address and fix the issue as they do not return vehicles to their customers with sub par work. I could not be more happier and pleased with the final result! I highly recommend their services and will be taking my car to them for all future repairs and services!!!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/10/2018

Patrick,

Thanks for all the compliments on your recent visit to our shop. We appreciate all the good words, as it helps others know what they can expect. That's what helps us grow our business. Thanks again.

CI
CHRIS I.
02/09/2018
Perfect
Perfect
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/10/2018

Hello Chris,

Thanks for taking a moment out of your day to review our services. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating.