JORDAN S.
INFINITI JX35
01/13/2019
I couldn't be happier with the quick and accurate service Vic's provided. I'm glad to have found a trustworthy company that I can make my go-to vehicle service shop!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Jordan,

Thanks for taking a moment to let us know you are pleased with our service.Referrals are what makes our business grow. We appreciate the good words and the 5 Star rating.

CI
CHRIS I.
01/10/2019
Quality Work as always!
Vic's Auto Collision is where you need to take your BMW for all your car needs! He does not B.S. you and is always open, honest, and fair with the work to be performed on your car! He personally makes sure your car is giving back to you with all work requested done correctly. He does not take short cuts. You will be satisfied! They even washed the car after all work was completed on my car!!! Great job to Vic and all the guys at Vic Auto Collision & Repair.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Chris,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such nice comments about our service. Your words are much appreciated by our team, and the 5 Star rating really helps us grow our customer base. Thanks again.

Sanna S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sanna's husband. He said they had good service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Sanna,

Please let your husband know we appreciate his taking the call from our customer service folks regarding the body work on your Mercedes-Benz.

We appreciate the 5 Star rating and he let us know you had "good service"

Thanks for trusting us with your C300...Vic, Chris, and Joel

CG
Christopher G.
12/28/2018
Awsome experience!
I'm glad I took my '89 Porsche 944 to VICs for an engine repair. I told Chris I'd just purchased car & was a little worried maybe I bought a "bad" car.
But he later called me and reassured me that the car hadn't been flooded & that it looked like whoever owned it before took very good care of it. The engine looked clean. He explained what was needed. There was never any pressure. i trust the workmanship of the mechanics. My Porsche runs great. My Dad who is from Germany, really enjoyed taking a ride on Christmas Day. Great shop.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/29/2018

Hi Christopher,

Thanks so much for your compliments about our shop. We appreciate you taking time to rate our work and give us a 5 Star rating. Enjoy your Porsche!

JJ
James J.
Lexus ES 350
12/26/2018 Category: Service
James said they are good. He stated they are courteous, professional and he doesn't have any complaints.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/03/2019

James,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak to our customer follow up department. We appreciate your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating.

And we appreciate your trusting us to work on your Lexus.

Sincerely, Vic, Chris, and Joel

Michele H.
12/23/2018
Problem Solved
For many years, I took my car to the dealer. Had to buy new tires almost every summer. VIC serviced my car in 2016. Problem solved. They provided fantastic service, a clean environment, and awesome competent mechanics. Thanks VIC!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/26/2018

Hi Michele,

We appreciate your taking time to review our sevices. Referrals are what drives our business, so thanks for being part of our continued growth by rating us 5 Stars.

VS
VIVEK S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
12/04/2018
Great job.
Service was completed and delivered as promised.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Hello Vivek,

Thanks for taking a moment to review our service. We appreciate your trusting us with your Jaguar and we thank you for a 5 Star rating.

ZH
Zak H.
Cadillac CTS
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Zak said the customer service was great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Hello Zak,

Thanks for taking a moment with our phone reviewer to rate our services. The 5 Star rating is most appreciated as well as the comment about customer service.

Expanding our business is all about happy customers and positive reviews.

Vic, Chris and Joel

LE
Ledona E.
Conroe, TX
Land Rover Range Rover
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Ledona said the business did a great job. They were detailed and prompt and had great customer service. Chris at the front desk was great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Hello Ledona,

Thanks so much for the positive review and for taking time to speak to our phone survey person.  We appreciate your trusting us with your Range Rover and the 5 Star rating.

Honda Accord Coupe
10/19/2018
Super Quick
I was impressed with the service and the gentlemen I dealt with during my car repair. My honda was repaired faster than expected, so that was a big plus!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks for letting us know you are satisfied with the work on your Honda. We appreciate your taking the time to rate our services.

FD
Francis D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Francis said this business had the best service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Francis,

Thanks for taking a moment to answer our survey call. We appreciate yout trusting your Grand Prix to us, and of course the favorable comments and the 5 Star rating.

Vic, Chris, and joel

MATT B.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/17/2018
Excellent as always!
VIC Auto is the only automotive repair shop that my family uses. Their professionalism, knowledge of our cars and their commitment to our satisfaction is second to none. I highly recommend VIC Auto.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Matt,
Thanks for your favorable comments regarding the recent work on your Corvette. We appreciate your loyalty and the 5 Star rating.

AU
Alex U.
Porsche Panamera
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Alex said this business does a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking our survey call and giving us such a high rating. We appreciate your trusting us with your Panamera, and helping us grow our business by referrals.

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Hung said the mechanics repaired his vehicle. Everything is so far so good with the work that they have done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks Hung for taking the time to answer our service review caller, and thanks for the 5 Star rating. We appreciate your trusting your SL to our shop.

Rusty H.
INFINITI QX56
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the business has always worked well with him. If they kept the vehicle for an extended time they provided him one to use.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Hello Rusty,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer research team.The good words and the 5 Star rating are always appreciated. I am happy the loaner car worked out for you.