GV
Gerardo V.
Volkswagen GTI
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Gerardo said this business did a good job, but the cost for labor was too high.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/10/2018

Hello Gerardo,

Thanks so much for answering our caller and taking a moment to rate our services. We appreciate the 5 Star rating.

HN
HOWARD N.
02/01/2018
Maintenance visit
This is my second visit to Vic Auto and I've been very happy with their knowledge of my older BMW and their service. The work is completed on time and at the promised price. I will continue to use them to take care of my vehicle.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/01/2018

Howard,
Thanks for the good words on servicing your BMW. Our team appreciates your taking time out to review us. The 5 Star rating means everything to our business.

DJ
Dennis J.
Nissan Titan
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they were very good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/05/2018

Dennis,

Thanks for taking a mooment to review our services. We do appreciate  the 5 Star rating as well.

SD
Sambr D.
Texas
Nissan 350Z
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Sambr said the service worked out great and it didn't take too long. The staff was very helpful and great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/02/2018

Hello Sambr,

Thanks for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your positive comments and rating.

MATT B.
Tomball, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
01/17/2018
Extremely honest and professional!
I have been taking my vehicles to Vic's for over 7 years. This organization works from the highest integrity levels in order to provide the most positive experience. I have always found this company to be very honest and extremely professional. I would highly recommend anyone to trust their vehicle with Vic and his team!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2018

Matt,

Thanks for taking a moment out of your day to review our services. We appreciate your loyalty and the opportunity to work on all your family vehicles. The 5 Star rating means alot to our team.

EO
ERIK O.
01/17/2018
Honda CRV
Vic's did a great job repairing my CRV. They promised to not deliver the vehicle without doing a great job and they followed through. They also finished the job within a good time frame. I took a chance going here based on reviews and it paid off for me. I would recommend them for getting body work and repairs done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2018

Erik,

Thanks so much for the great review and rating. That's how we get new clients like yourself. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate us and of course the 5 Star rating means everything.

TE
Tobin E.
Scion xB
01/11/2018
Perfectamundo
Again, as promised. No surprises. This is my go to place. I don’t even bother checking with anyone else. Honest and dependable.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/12/2018

Thanks Tobin,

Your loyalty is appreciated by our entire team.

PD
Payton D.
Cypress, TX
Ford Excursion
01/10/2018
Great service as always
You can’t put a price on outstanding service. Vic’s provides unparalleled service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/10/2018

Thanks for taking a moment to review us. Your kind words are most appreciated.

MT
Michael T.
BMW 750Li
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he had no issues with the business or his vehicle after they had fixed it.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/15/2018

Hello Michael,

Thanks for taking a moent to answer our service follow up call. Also, thanks for the positive 5 Star rating and it sounds like everything turned out to your satisfaction. Keep us posted.

SO
Scott O.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a fantastic job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/13/2018

Thanks Scott for taking a moment out to rate our services. The good words and the 5 Star rating mean everything to our team.

BA
Bridget A.
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Bridget said she was so pleased with Chris. He treated her like she was his only customer and she felt like she belonged. She said she will definitely come back.

Hello Bridget,

Thanks so much for taking the call to review our services.
Your kind words about your treatment at our shop are very meaningful to our team, and the 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

AH
Andre H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Andre said he's very satisfied with the service. It was good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/13/2018

Thanks Andre for taking the call to check our services on your Mercedes-Benz. It's good to know that you are completely satisfied with the work.

JIM C.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/11/2017
2008 spark plug chnage out
One day job for Vic, I have worried about changing those plugs for a long time, a lot of horror stories out there on those plugs. No problem for Vic, Chris, and their crew, done and at reasonable price, very satisfied, truck runs great. This was the first spark plug change for this truck, 136,000 miles on that set. Thanks.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/12/2018

Hello Jim,

Your review has been very helpful, as other people have seen it and commented. Thanks again for taking the time to talk about our services and rate us so highly.

AV
Anthony V.
Texas
Land Rover Range Rover
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said there was a bit of problems up front overall good service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Hello Anthony,

We appreciate your taking the call to verify the quality of our service. We thank you for your positive rating.

WS
Waqas S.
Cypress, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/08/2017
Amazing like always!!!!!
This place has the best customer service. They always make you feel important and always go beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I have free oil changes from the dealer but I trust these guys with all my vehicles . They always show you the problem and never recommend anything that’s not needed. Thanks Vic auto team...
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/09/2017

Hello Waqas,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services and giving us a 5 Star rating. Your trust and loyalty are most appreciated.

Vic, Chris , and Joel