Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review over 1 year ago

KARA/KENT S.
Mazda CX-9
Oil Change and safety inspection
Went out of their way to do the safety inspection even though they had finished for the day.

CK
CAROL K.
08/01/2013
Excellent service, with a smile!
Always professional & polite. Excellent service...tell and show me what I need, not what they want to sell me. Very important. Also like service specials offered.

TR
TIM R.
Saturn Ion Red Line
08/01/2013
Too long and nothing accomplished
Car sat there for 6+ hours to get the AC fixed. Cost $175 and it still blows out hot air. I was assured that this would fix it. I would like this to be rectified since I've used VAT for my car servicing needs.
Bob Booth; M., General Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 08/03/2013

Mr Robbins,

I reviewed your repair order and see we recommended an a/c condenser to properly repair your cars air conditioning system. I am happy to check the system again to verify the needed repair at no cost to you and recheck the quote you were given to see if the part is available at a lower cost. Thank you for your business and I look forward to resolving this with a positive outcome for all involved.

Bob Booth

Mr Robbins it was a pleasure speaking with you this morning, as we talked about we are very happy to re-check the system for you for free. I hope to hear from you soon to set up the appointment.

Jason Mikolowksi

Professional and courteous
excellent

JOHN P.
prompt friendly service
Convenient and delivers service as promised.

AE
ANNETTE & BOB E.
07/31/2013
Safety Inspection
The facility is nice and the people are friendly and helpful