Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Alex S.
MN
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the service did not take too long. The customer service was not what he expected it to be.

Rick B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Rick said this business was really nice to work with, and he would absolutely recommend it.

MICHAEL S.
MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick is awesome
service folks awesome as well

Aaron M.
Cloquet, MN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said they were very good.

DK
DURBIN K.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Top Shelf!
Always making sure the VW is running at its best.

I really appreciate them telling me what is and isn’t important to be done. Thanks for the loaner!

RENA C.
Gilbert, MN
01/03/2019 Category: Sales
vehicle purchase
I found Tyler Morphew to be extremely helpful and considerate of what type of vehicle I was looking for to meet my budget and needs. However, when I test drove the 2011 Nissan Altima, there were many warning lights that appeared on the dash. Tyler got the vehicle in immediately to get diagnosed , which was an air sensory . That was fixed but the check tire pressure light was still on and the tire was flat when we got back from the test drive. It was pointed out that it needed to be fixed but it wasn't. I brought it to my mechanic and it was a quick fix as it had 2 small holes in it. Also, the price I was quoted was what I had when I arrived to pick up the car but I was then told it was 300$ more than I had expected. It was taken care of and I was extremely grateful and am very happy with my purchase. Thank you, Rena Cashman
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Rena,

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your Altima. Please do not hesitate on letting us know if we can help with anything else.

SP
Suzanne P.
Two Harbors, MN
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Suzanne said the employees were helpful. They were accommodating. They were responsive.

Debra D.
Proctor, MN
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra's husband. He said the business did a fantastic job getting the vehicle in and done.

AJ
Andrew J.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said it was warranty work.

Volkswagen Passat
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Great staff, very friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable!

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Zimmerman, MN
12/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great people and atmosphere
Very pleasurable experience
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/03/2019

Hello!

Than you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

BL
BRIAN L.
Bruno, MN
12/18/2018 Category: Sales
Crappy
Sell vehicle vehicles that don't have proper tires on for winter then expect you to buy th
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 12/19/2018

Hi Brian, I'm sorry that you feel that way. We did have an agreement with you that if you provided the stipulations needed to finalize the financing that we would change the tires. Since you decided not to keep the truck and ended up returning it back to us, then there was no need for us to change the tires at the time. We would certainly like to earn your business in the future so please let us know how we can help.

JOHN A.
Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Sales great. Service horrible.
The work done on my car was horrible and they didn't fix it and wanted 900 for that. I bought a new car other than price sales was great.

NS
NAOMI S.
Maple, WI
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
The guys are always super cordial and helpful. I stopped in without and appt just to have someone listen to my brakes and start a service ticket for me. Appt scheduled 3 days later to repair.

NG
NEWOOD G.
Grand Marais, MN
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/12/2018 Category: Sales
Communication is lacking
Buying my car was easy enough.

Then I had to wait 24 hours to pick it up because of a recall that needed to be done. When I picked it up the next day the check engine light came on within 5 minutes. Took it right back and it was diagnosed with an emission system error that wasn't noticed while it was being serviced. Or maybe they never did the service that they claimed they did in the 24 hours I was waiting for the car, who knows.

They gave me a loaner Tiguan, very lowest trim level with its own set of issues, and said they would be in touch when my car was fixed. After 3 days with no contact, I asked when I could expect to pick up my car and they said it was at the top of the list and would let me know. Another week goes by and no one has contacted me so I email again and they say I'm next on the list and someone will call when it's done. Another week goes by and no one has called, so I call them. They say my car has been done for a couple of days and that the service department contacted me, which never happened or obviously I wouldn't be calling.

At this point it has been a day short of 3 weeks since I paid for the car and I've driven it a grand total of 20 minutes, including the test drive. The only time anyone has contacted me is when I call or email them. Zero outreach on their part, zero effort to make up for 3 weeks the car was sitting in service. They didn't even bother to detail it afterwards. The only thing they did was loan me a Tiguan that made funny sounds when it was started and had a busted washer pump, so every time it snowed I had to go wash the windows at a gas station to be able to see.

I love Volkswagens but VW of Duluth left me with a bad impression of VW dealerships.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 12/17/2018

Hi Newood, I appologize for your experience at our dealership. Here at VW of Duluth we strive to give the best service possible to our customers. Please let us know how we can make things right.

PK
Parker K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Parker said the business was friendly. He said he had a good experience and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

FP
Forbes P.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Forbes said that the customer service was extremely up to par. He said that the service they got was exceptional.

PG
Paul G.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they do good service.

TG
Tim G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the guy communicated well. They got him out when they said. There was no effort on their part. Jim is doing a good job.

Carol M.
Wayzata, MN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Carol said they were really helpful and seemed like they cared about her and her vehicle.