Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
11/11/2018 Category: Sales
Relaxed and Low Pressure Experience
I had been car shopping for two years and knew what I wanted in a car and a dealership. I had had some bad experiences and was able to share these concerns with my salesman at VW of Duluth. Nick was great. He put me at ease and helped me find the perfect car--my new Jetta Sportwagon!
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for letting us help you find the perfect car! Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help you in the future.

Congras on your Jetta!! :)

DAVID L.
Minneapolis, MN
11/08/2018 Category: Service
VW of Duluth service experience
I had another great experience in the service department. They were engaging, clear about what was happening and about estimated costs, and timely.
If you feel intimidated about going into an auto repair shop, this one will put you at ease.

Jennifer S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said they did a good job. She was pleased.

Volkswagen Touareg
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Top shelf dealership!
Great place for all your VW needs.

JONATHAN S.
Volkswagen Atlas
10/30/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Good car buying experience. Our salesman, Adam, made the experience easy. He was nice and very knowledgable about the vehicles. They made our trade-in process easy and gave us what we asked for on our trade-in. The whole process was straightforward and hassle-free. I would buy a vehicle there again.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience at our dealership! Congratulations on your vehicle and please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help in the future.

MICHAEL H.
Hermantown, MN
Volkswagen Passat
10/26/2018 Category: Service
recall service
service took only 1hour great!

Betty M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the man in the service department is so nice providing customer service.

James A.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
James said this business provided him good service.

Janet S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Janet said the service is great and the staff is friendly.

MK
Melani K.
Two Harbors, MN
10/15/2018
Highly recommend Volkswagen of Duluth!!
I recently bought a vehicle from Volkswagen of Duluth and I absolutely love it. I needed to get a vehicle quickly and Tyler and Durbin were wonderful to work with. They took care of me right away and the financing was not an issue at all. Everyone there are wonderful people to work with and I highly recommend their staff plus their great choice of vehicles.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

So great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your great experience at our dealership. Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help in the future.

Brady S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Brady said everything seemed to go smoothly at this business.

ME
Madison E.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Madison said that the place was friendly, explained everything well and were thorough.

Arvada, CO
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Took care of my vehicle with no appointment made

MARK M.
10/13/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience! Got a good trade. The staff goes out of their way to make sure they exceed your expectations.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Mark! Thank you for your great review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience at our dealership. Please let us know how we an assist you in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and caring
Staff is friendly, they "have a down home attitude" and they " go the extra mile". I feel I can trust their insight and they seem like they really care !!
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help in the future.

LV
LIRIDONA V.
Spooner, WI
10/12/2018 Category: Sales
Not too happy with the service
I was not well informed about the vehicle and what all i am getting for the price.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Liridona, I apologize for your experience. We strive to be as transparent as possible with our vehicles/price. Please let us know what we can do to earn your business.

TR
Trenton R.
Mcgregor, MN
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Trenton said the staff at this business did not get a hold of him ahead of time to let him know that his oil change service plan was about to expire after he had paid for 3 oil changes when he purchased this vehicle. Instead he was charged $80.00 for the oil change. He felt that the staff at this business could have honored the plan. He said now because of this slight, he will not be purchasing another vehicle from this business.

PS
Paul S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend the business for service.

Clear Lake, MN
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing place!!
Great staff !!

PS
PAT S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly prompt and excellent service
I brought my Tiguan in for the 60K service and to check a turn signal light. I was given a loaner car - which was so great -- and they had everything done before noon! Very friendly, and very prompt service. I was exceedingly pleased with the service and even the cost of the service was reasonable. I'll definitely use only VW of Duluth for my car!