Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WB
William B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
William said the business did really good and they were very courteous.

Cloquet, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Lug nut change
I recently had my lock lug nuts changed to regular lug nuts. I appreciate the help and kind service but I was charged a fee when told over the phone that it would be free.

NS
NAOMI S.
Maple, WI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
VW Duluth is awesome as always
Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable, and wants to help.

WG
William G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business for service.

RQ
Robert Q.
Superior, WI
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

HL
Helga L.
Dellwood, MN
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jay. He said the mechanic fixed it right away and found something else wrong and fixed it. The best part was the work was done under warranty. He is so happy with this facility that he's going to purchase a vehicle from them.

AD
Austin D.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the service was fast and coordinated.

James W.
South Range, WI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
James said he was treated pretty good.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Service!
Problem is completely solved at this time. Thank you very much for providing 12 months warranty!

Joe K.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Joe said everything went well, he was given a loaner to drive. The work was done in the specified time, He thought he needed a front end alignment but it turns out he did not.

Arvada, CO
Volkswagen Touareg
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Better than expected
The service and time it took was better than I expected.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Mount Horeb, WI
Volkswagen Passat
09/01/2018 Category: Sales
OK DEALER- PUSHY F & I PERSON-just doing her job- after telling no three times I was starting to get unhappy.
The car I bought was on website was said to have Sun roof and Navigation got there and it didn't have either. I bought it because it looks like it was taking care of and because it was certified .

RP
REBECCA P.
Kia Soul
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The staff are kind and friendly and they take the time to explain things nicely. Fun atmosphere, I can see how working at Volkswagen of Duluth would be a fun job!!

PB
PATRICIA B.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
It’s easy to set up service appointments online and when I arrive the staff are always very friendly. When I pick up my car they explain what service was performed.

LP
LYNN P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful, helpful staff
From the moment I reached the dealership, I was treated with courtesy and respect. Everything was explained well.

MICHAEL H.
Hermantown, MN
08/24/2018 Category: Service
resolving a Tiguan issue
The staff and management were very helpfull in resolving a mechanical issue with our Tiguan. The result was a trade in and purchase of jetta sportwagon TDI . So far the jetta is very satisfactory

SHELLEY S.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Courteous
We received exceptional service. Our very old VW needed work, and the service department was very frank about what could and couldn't be done. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Very impressed with the honesty and the service.

08/17/2018 Category: Sales
Easy and quick
I requested a quote for a lease and had a response within an hour (on a Sunday night, no less!). I was able to set up a test drive without a lot of back and forth. Once I made my decision, I was able to go in and get out in less than an hour and a half. My whole experience was quick and easy.

MARK B.
Minneapolis, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The best dealer!
This is my “go to” dealer! Great service, great pricing on the cars I’ve purchased ( 6 now). No reason to go anywhere else......

KATE S.
08/14/2018 Category: Sales
Very happy with the vehicle
We are very happy with the vehicle we purchased but not so happy with the business services. Sales did a great job, but we had a little trouble with the business manager. In the end the problem was solved to our satisfaction but it wasn’t done in a polite manner.