Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KR
Kyle R.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was very friendly.

SAMANTHA C.
Nashwauk, MN
07/11/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience overall
Our experience with Volkswagen of Duluth exceeded our expectations. The sales people were very easy to work with and not pushy at all and we were able get our vehicle for a very fair price. The only negative part of the experience was the woman in financing who we felt was extremely pushy when trying to get us to buy ad-on services to our loan that we did not want or need. She presented these services to us in a deceiving way as if they were just the first step in the series of loan papers I would be signing and told me to pick which one I wanted. After turning them down multiple times she became visibly angry and unprofessional, slamming drawers and papers down on the table and making the rest of the signing tense and uncomfortable. Aside from that instance, the buying process was positive and I would do business with VWD again in the future.

HC
HAROLD C.
Sturgeon Lake, MN
07/10/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS MEETS HIGH EXPECTATIONS
We took our 2017 Golf All Track in for an oil change and tire rotation before a long driving trip. The service manager noticed immediately that the front left tire was worn to baldness and the rest of the tires showed a lot of wear for 32,000 miles. They were the original tires, and we expected them to last longer. They were not covered by any warranty. We went ahead and ordered a new set of tires, hoping we'd get them before our trip. The manager went above and beyond to find a set of Pirellis that were delivered the next day. He called us (we live an hour south of Duluth) and got us in the day before our departure. The new tired made a big difference in comfort and, we are sure, safety and happiness, as we could drive with complete confidence. We were a little disappointed that VW made no move to give us a break on the lousy factory tires, but such is life. Yet we can do nothing but sing their praises for the excellent folks that work in all areas of VW Duluth. We recommend them without hesitation!

DONNA G.
International Falls, MN
Volkswagen Passat
Good job!
Thanks for a good job on my 20,000 mile service on the Passat and for returning the car very clean.

BL
BRIANA L.
Best service!
Great services with a helpful and friendly staff.

ED
ERIC D.
Informative and responsive service
The sales staff and service staff are very knowledgeable. The service group is very responsive. Its easy to get a service appointment and they treated me with good information and very clear explanations of the work proposed; and then reviewed what was done upon completion. They gave me rides to and from the shop which was a real benefit.

PE
PETER E.
Esko, MN
Volkswagen Atlas
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Not the VW of Duluth of the past.
I can’t stress enough, if you have had a negative experience with VW of Duluth in the past, as I did, DON’T LET THAT INFLUENCE YOUR FUTURE DECISIONS. There is a new staff there that has been nothing but accommodating and helpful. They have gone out of their way to help me both in sales and service. Compared to the TERRIBLE customer service I personally and recently witnessed when my friend brought his Honda Civic to Krenzen Honda, I can’t say enough about how great VW of Duluth has been.

ET
ERIC T.
Volkswagen Routan
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Up front and honest

Mary B.
MN
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff got the repair done quickly and everything works very well.

Annabelle M.
Hancock, MI
06/20/2018
Terrible service -
I wanted to buy a 2018 VW from this dealer but they were totally unresponsive. I called the manager, talked to a salesperson and they never got back to me. I emailed them and asked them questions -- laid out clearly so they could easily respond by typing into my text. No response. Some random person from the dealer called (not one of the two I had contacted) and asked if I wanted to trade something -- no answers, or even any reference to, any of my previous questions. I'd hate to think how maddening it would be to get this kind of attention AFTER I bought a car from them. I am going elsewhere for sure. Probably all the way to Greenbay, WI!
I also notice that most of the reviews on this site seem to be written by a third party -- dealer. Notice that they say things like: "David B. said service was fast" and "Alain said the service was timely." Oh did they? If they were so impressed why didn't they take the time to write their own reviews?

NS
NAOMI S.
Maple, WI
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/20/2018 Category: Service
They are very welcoming, work hard to please, and know their stuff.
They are very friendly, gracious, and don't try to oversell anything. They always get me in right away and provide excellent service.

MT
Mary T.
Hermantown, MN
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathleen. She said Mary was happy with her visit and with her experience.

HC
HAROLD C.
Sturgeon Lake, MN
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Always meets my expectations!
I was in Duluth and decided to stop in because we had been having trouble with the tire pressure indicator. We'd taken it in once, and on my way up that day, it came on again. I did not have an appointment, but the service manager recognized me as a customer, and was able to take my car right in. It took about 40 minutes from drive in to drive away--and I left secure in the knowledge that not only did the sensor work, but that the tire had two minor leaks and both were fixed. I cannot tell you how much better I felt when I left. And the bill was nearly painless. SO GLAD WE WENT with VW DULUTH for our new car!

JONATHAN F.
Hermantown, MN
Volkswagen Atlas
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car!
Buying process was smooth and everyone at the dealership was helpful and made the buying process enjoyable! Definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a vehicle!

David B.
Virginia, MN
06/12/2018 Category: Service
David said the employees provided quick service. He was happy with his service.

KE
Kilen E.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Kilen said the business provided timely service.

AK
Alain K.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Alain said the facility provided timely, in and out service.

DEREK G.
Ashland, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/08/2018 Category: Sales
Great place!!
No hassle, didn't try to push something we didn't want, and did everything they could to get us approved!! As long as nick stays there every few years they will have our business!!

Rachana W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Rachana said the business was really great and the staff was nice. However, she said she had a problem with a leak in the coolant.

NT
Nathaniel T.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the service was good. The work took a long time.