Overall Rating 4.7692331/5Overall Rating 4.7692331/5Overall Rating 4.7692331/5Overall Rating 4.7692331/5rating 4.7692331
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great experience as always!
Great people and service!
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/14/2018

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  THANK YOU

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service, Sh**ty Attitude
They provide good service, but the lady that schedules appointments is just about useles.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/12/2018

We appreciate your business .thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so we can work at correcting this concern thank you have a great day

WT
William T.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The people
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/10/2018

Hey  Billy  thanks for the good survey have good day

Creal Springs, IL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Fast, friendly, and knowledgeable employees.
Not pushy about other items needing attention, just makes it aware that they need to be addressed.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/09/2018

We appreciate your business thank you

Rani W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Parts needed to be ordered to correct my issues. After two days, the parts were in and the car was fixed. They even came to get me and my child at the end of her class in our car so we would have the car seat. Fast service with excellent customer care.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/06/2018

We appreciate your business thank you for choosing watermark Hyundai have a great evening

KL
Kenneth L.
Campbell Hill, IL
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The staff at Watermark Hyundai are always very helpful and friendly. They are truly professional and go out of their way to see that your vehicle is serviced correctly.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for choosing watermark Hyundai for service needs we appreciate your business have a great day

SA
Stobert A.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
very professional fast service.I trust them to take care of my car.
Quicklane is the reason I bought my car there.It is the reason I will buy my next car there.i trust them to take care of my needs.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/04/2018

We appreciate your business thank you,have a great weekend

Carterville, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/02/2018 Category: Service
You got my cars oil changed in a timely manner. Staff is friendly and courteous and helpful.
I wrote my comment above. Great job.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/02/2018

We appreciate your business thank you have a great weekend

Marilyn H.
West Frankfort, IL
People the serve you.
Helpful and knowledgeable

As always we appreciate your business thank you have a great weekend

Joe G.
Ava, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good review
Fast and done right

Thank you for choosing watermark Hyundai for service needs we appreciate your business have a great weekend

Joan W.
Paducah, KY
Great

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  THANK YOU HAVE A GREAT  EVENING

Dwight G.
Benton, IL
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great facility
first class facility. comfortable lounge waiting area .Good communication from service advisors. plus courtesy shuttle is nice

WE APPRECIATE  YOUR BUSINESS  THANK YOU , HAVE A GREAT DAY

Goreville, IL
08/01/2018 Category: Service
oil change
had to wait awhile they were extremely busy. but very nice and accommodating.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 08/01/2018

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS , SORRY FOR THE EXTENDED WAIT  HAVE A GREAT WEEK  THANK YOU

Dora M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Employees make the place great!
Great job! Didn't have an appointment but got in and didn't wait to long. Everyone was courteous
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 07/31/2018

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSEING WATERMARK HYUNDAI FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS , HAVE A GREAT EVENING

Billy S.
Carbondale, IL
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Bill
You have the nicest waiting room I have ever experienced and I am 83 yr. old so I have seen a lot of waiting rooms.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS  THANK YOU, HAVE A GREAT EVENING

Dan W.
West Frankfort, IL
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Dan
Every one is so so friendly and so thoughtful it makes me feel good. I'm
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for choosing watermark Hyundai for service needs have a great day

PW
Pam W.
Makanda, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Good
Thank you.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 07/26/2018

WE APPRECIATE  YOUR BUSINESS  THANK YOU , HAVE A GREAT EVENING

SL
Steven L.
Christopher, IL
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Peoplle were frienly and helpful
Took the time to check other things concerning my car other than the basic service
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for choosing watermark Hyundai for service needs  and we appreciate you taking the time to fill out our online survey have a great week

Stanley H.
Creal Springs, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Best service at a great price!
I took our vehicle in for it's warranty forever oil change and inspection. As always, I was greeted promptly, warmly, and professionally. When the service was complete, everything that was done was explained in detail to me in terms that I could easily understand. The only issue I had was that I went as a walk-in on a Saturday, which I had never done before. I had always made appointments during the week. I was told when I got there that there were 11 people ahead of me and that they had no time frame that they could give me when it would be done due to the amount of people ahead of me but it would be hours. I had no one to pick me up so I had to wait. I was there for about 4 hours. I will NEVER do that again. I want to make this very clear that THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT against Quick Lane, it's operation, or any of it's employees. I was informed ahead of time how it worked and, as I said, was informed that it would be a long wait when I got there. I had the option of leaving if I didn't want a long wait and making an appointment for one night the next week, but I chose to wait. I just wanted to get it done. In the future I'll know to make sure to make an appointment during the week. We won't take our vehicles anywhere else. They are very fair here. They don't try to do work that isn't necessary, their prices are reasonable, and they do quality work.

we appreciate your understanding , thank you for chooseing watermark hyundai for service  needs,have a great day

SP
Sandy P.
Eldorado, IL
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Every Visit
I had my oil changed and tires rotated. I arrived about 40 minutes before I was served because there were several others waiting ahead of me. Quicklane is worth the wait. Any technician I have ever had had been exceptional. Melanie is best manager I have ever met. Joel is very good as well. I highly recommend this place. As long as they are in business I will come here.
TOMMY L b., SERVICE MANGER from Watermark Hyundai of Marion responded on 07/23/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our online survey. Thank you for choosing watermark Hyundai for service needs,have a great day