CP
Columbus, OH
Chrysler Sebring
08/23/2017
TERRIBLE/RIPPED ME OFF
I took my car to this place and told them my car started up automatically all they had to do was look on the KEY and see that I had AUTOMATIC START but instead they cheated me out of 460.00 and said they changed oil which I DID NOT TELL THEM TOO because the oil was brand new and claim they did some more things THE RIPPED ME OFF I usually pay more for TOP SERVICE at the dealership because I have a brand new Hyundai BUT since this was a car I brought from a lot I decided to take it there because my MOTHER said they were recommend by the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU which I will also turn them over to them with this complaint I was PISSED!!!!!!!

SD
Scott D.
Columbus, OH
Kia Sedona
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he has taken his vehicle to the business for service many times over the years. Each time he goes in for a service visit, the employees find more issues, which cost him more money. During the last service visit, his radio was broken while they were fixing an overheating issue. They did not seem to care about it and refused to fix it.