PR
PAT R.
Toyota Avalon
06/13/2020
Mislead by front desk
Recently, I called to inquire about brake work. I was told to bring my car in anytime,no problem, brakes are easy. I asked if I should drop it off figuring it might take some time. Again I was assured, just bring it in, no problem. Long story short, I waited three hours before the work was completed. I thought to myself while waiting that the manager simply wanted the work and if I was led to believe it would be an inconvenience to me I would take my car somewhere else. I've had work done at Wayne's numerous times on my and my wife's vehicles and have spent thousands of dollars. Look it up. My advice is to be upfront about repair times. Tell the customer that parts may not be on hand . I knew this anyway. Brake parts need to be delivered. The front desk seemed to be interested in quotas more than being completely honest about any perceived inconvenience to the customer. My time is valuable. Simply tell it like it truly is.

LC
LORI C.
Westerville, OH
Kia Sedona
03/18/2020
Not sure this time
Had the maintenance service..thought that it would of been on my receipt that was all done...like new windshield wipers..

Bob M.
Powell, OH
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Bob said this business didn't complete the work they diagnosed.

DK
Dan K.
Buick LeSabre
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the service was not terrible but he felt like the staff did not do their best.

CP
Chuck P.
New Albany, OH
Mazda Protege
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he went into the business without an appointment and he had to wait for a couple of hours..

AO
Andy O.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Andy said this business didn't fix his issue. He would still recommend this business for service.

CR
Carlos R.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the service at the business took longer than he had expected and the price was too high.

EJ
Earl J.
Westerville, OH
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Earl said the employees were quick and provided great service. The price is great, and he appreciates that the mechanics don't try to sell him something he doesn't need. He will bring his vehicle back in the future if it needs more work.

KC
Krista C.
Kia Soul
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Krista said this business was not able to completely fix her issue. Her check engine light came back on but they seemed honest and she will go back.

Joseph S.
Kia Rio
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the business provides quick service and they were able to get his vehicle started but it is not as road worthy as it was before he brought it in. He said it is an older vehicle and he decided not to spend more money on it.

NE
Nicholas E.
Cadillac Seville
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Nicholas said he is sure the guys are knowledgeable about most vehicles but they are not as knowledgeable as they led him to believe. He said they are good guys and they try hard but he felt they were over their heads when it came to his vehicle.

Steven S.
Ford Five Hundred
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Steven said this business had fair prices. They were a little expensive compared to other quotes he received. His vehicle was not ready when promised because they broken a part on his vehicle and it was not ready until the next day. This was inconvenient for him.

Jeffrey A.
Mazda 6
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Jeffrey said he wishes this business would have stopped working on his vehicle when he asked them to. He found out from his regular mechanic that the parts were covered under his warranty. He would have preferred if they had only done the calipers or put the vehicle back the way it was before but this business said they wouldn't do that.

Maggie R.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Maggie said the financing this business offered did not cover the complete cost of the repair.

TT
TIMI T.
Pontiac G6
08/25/2016
Brake issue
I was very happy with my service. However, I'm concerned about my car repairs when I paid a large amount of money and now my car sounds like my brakes have gone out. It is a grinding noise and it sounds like some very serious issues which I feel shouldn't be happening. I plan to bring my car in to dispute my brake issue.
Jim M., Manager from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2016

Timi,

Please give us a call to schedule a time to check out this issue, we take our workmanship very seriosly! We will be happy to look into this for you as soon as possible!

Wayne's Auto Repair