Brooks M.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Brooks said this business's employee at the front desk didn't know how to talk to people and he will not recommend or be going back there just because of that one guy.

KH
KEITH H.
04/04/2020
Starting to be disappointmented
Car was leaking oil, not burning oil. 6 months ago had a value job, $2600. Oil had been getting away for several months and only recently noticed very small oil spot on the driveway. Should have taken it in sooner. They found the value cover was warped or not sealed against value cover gasket. They took care of gasket and labor but charged $159 for the valve cover. I thought the guarantee would take care of that. Have spent close to $10,000 on car maintenance since going to Wayne's a couple of years ago when DiPietro Tire closed. Also when I picked up the car it reeked of smoke and I don't let anyone smoke in my car.
Starting to be disappointed in service with my last 2 visits. They've been good to me so far but I may start looking elsewhere for car service. Hate to do that.

Dayshod D.
Acura TSX
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Dayshod said this is the third time his vehicle has been towed. There has been a problem with his vehicle for the past 2 weeks.

BC
Bill C.
Ohio
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Bill said when he took his vehicle in for service, it didn't have any transmission problems. Now he needs a new transmission. He was not very happy about the service.

IS
Isata S.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Isata said she took her vehicle to this business several times and it is still shaking. They diagnosed the vehicle and found nothing wrong. Later, when they found a problem, they told her she had to pay them $300 more to fix the noise in her vehicle. She had already paid them $1,600.
Jim M., Manager from Wayne's Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2016

Ms. Sesay,

Sorry for your ongoing issue with your Dodge Durango, As we told you before we have repaired all the initial issues you asked us top repair! Unfortunately you have internal engine noises that were unrecognizable until you large exhaust leak was repaired. It was impossible to hear any noises until that issue was fixed! As stated to you before, we would be happy to tear down the motor to locate the noise and fix it but we can not do that without charging you the time to do so. Hopefully you can understand that we would not be in business if we fixed all vehicles for free! Anytime you wish to schedule an appointment to have that fixed please call us at your convenience!

Thanks!