SA
Sam A.
Slinger, WI
03/22/2021
Awesome service
We've been coming to weissman auto for a few years now. We no longer live in the area, but they have earned our trust with continued excellent service that we make the trip to service all of our vehicles there. Even our Class A motor coach.

Robert M.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
03/18/2021
They take the time to care!
I recommend Weissman’s without reservation. My experience with Weissman’s has always resulted in satisfaction. They help you understand the problem with your vehicle and the repairs needed. They don’t upsell you with services you don’t need. They’re honest people and I highly recommend them.

Shermaine W.
Mequon, WI
Nissan Versa
Very professional & quick service
My colleague recommended WA to me, and I must agree with him on their amazing service. They're extremely professional and get things done quickly and efficiently. Now I see why he's been with them for the past 30 years!

Timothy S.
Milwaukee, WI
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2021
Up front and let you know what you need and what you can hold off on fixing.
I’ve had two different vehicles fixed here. The people are awesome. Ryan, you the man (mechanic)! This is my go to garage! Thank you Weissman Automotive!

03/18/2021
The people who work there care about their
The people that work there are great and caring.

Jeff M.
GMC Terrain
Always Professional and Courteous
Everyone treats you like family. From the time you walk into the front desk, through the phone call with Ryan about what’s going on with your vehicle & what the plan is to fix the vehicle, to the closing transaction. Quality service!

Dennis P.
Acura TL
03/17/2021
Service on March 16, 2021
As always Ryan and the entire crew at WA Germantown took care of my vehicles service needs in a very professional and friendly way.

Andrea B.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/16/2021
What a blessing
Its so hard in our current times to find services that still care, take the time, and do a great job by wonderful people. I can't say enough how appreciative I am for weissman! Truly a pleasure everytime!

SG

Mike H.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2021
great job!
Work done on time with future recommendations!

AJ S.
03/13/2021
Not just an oil change!
My daughter’s car went for an oil change and we alerted to a nail in a tire we weren’t aware of & a burned out high beam bulb, as well as changing a belt that was ready to break.

Thank you for doing more than expected & saving us from a call about breaking down!

NN
Nancy N.
Lexus ES 350
03/12/2021
They are always thorough and a reasonable price. Top notch!

Josh B.
03/11/2021
Honest, fair good work
They always explain everything that is going on with repairs and don't move forward until you understand and give the go ahead.

Jackie W.
Ford Edge
03/09/2021
Excellent and Friendly Service!
Thank You Weissman Auto for keeping my Ford Edge running smooth and safe! I am grateful for your excellent and honest service!

Tony S.