Continue reading recommended reviews

Sandra K.
Sherrills Ford, NC
02/10/2018
Not for me anymore.
I tried Westlake at the recommendation of a woman I work with who's husband owns a business and has all his work done there. I went in for a simple oil change. When I left there, I noticed all my tires were dramatically overfilled by almost 10 pounds. I readjusted them to the proper fill and didn't really think anything more until... my car was asked to be used in a commercial for STP products. I agreed. When they returned my car to me, they told me that they were unable to remove the oil filter as it was so tight they couldn't get it off without possibly damaging my car. I haven't yet had the oil changed again but I am afraid I will have to pay for repairs to my car caused by the service I got at Westlake for just a simple oil change.

LP
Leslie P.
Liberty, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.