4.5

CD
Clarence D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Wouldn't buy anything else.
Love my Kona good milage. Treat my car like royalties.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for your response.  We hope to see you on your next service

RD
Rosa D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Repair service
Acceptable service.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for your response.  Hope to see you on your next service.

VM
Vearna M.
Great Service Advisors
The service advisors are the best!!!! They're friendly, efficient with information regarding what service my vehicle needs and overall I like the wonderful staff.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for coming to have your car serviced with us.  Hope to see you on your next service

AH
Alonzo H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience all together
Great job on the maintenance.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your service Hope to see you on your next service

WB
Waltina B.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Close to where I live so convenient to get to
Paula Williams made me and my son visit very pleasant. She is top notch in my book!!!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
Great Service and very friendly staff. Parts people helped me find a part I needed for my car right away and had it in stock. Westside has earned my business forever...
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

Thank you for your service.  Hope to see you next time

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2020 Category: Service
no comment
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

DO
Davis O.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Staying on task.
I supposed to had a car washed but my car wasn’t washed properly as a matter of fact it was as dirty as it was before it went back for services I understand that free car washed means exactly what it says, but I had to end up taking my car thru a schell car washed service. Not a happy customer at all.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Mr. or Ms. Ovida,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this right.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Please give me a call at the dealership -- I have been trying to contact you

David B.
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Great place to keep your Vehicle running safe.
A great place to bring your Hyndia,the staff is great and there honest they tell you what's needs to be done to continue to drive safetly.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you next time.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Lawtey, FL
Love the service team
I have only taken my car to this dealership for service and will continue to do so because of the awesome service department.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service.

TW
Tammy W.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Everyone in all departments are so nice and helpful. They answer any and all of my questions regarding my vehicle.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service

KC
Kenneth C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2020 Category: Service
This was a quick and easy way to get my oil changed and saved me the fun of having to.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

EG
Ethel G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very Pleased
I am very happy with your concern and resolution to the situation I experienced on my last visit. I love your dealership and once again you have proven to me that my happiness is a main concern of yours. Thanks for your dedicated service. :)

Great Place
I am happy with your place
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your response.  Per our conversation we are continueing to improve our service to our customers .

Susan B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Thanks
The service I received was just simply awesome! They went over and beyond to take care of my car needs! Paula in the service department was the best! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They have earned my return business all the way around! I drive an hour from my home and well worth the drive! Susan
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your response.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Hilliard, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Dropped off my Santa Fe for service in the evening to be picked up the next morning. It was ready on time, washed and vacuumed. Very happy with the results. 😁
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020