Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5rating 4.2500038
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Dale S.
Callahan, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Cars are way to loud may try a suv but will not by a car again unless y’all fix the road noise it’s way to loud
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Dale,

Well... at least out people are nice!  Have we tried to address this noise concern in the past?  I'd like to help!

Give me a call of reply and we'll set something up!

Joseph C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai
My experience with Westside Hyundai is always pleasent customers service is good and now they have it where I didn’t have to make appointment for my oil change.I have been enjoying my 2018 Hyundai great suv.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Joe,

You keep showing up (no appointent needed for regular service) with that Santa Fe and we'll keep treating you right, deal?

Thank You for being a customer and taking a moment to tell others about your experience.

PG
Pamela G.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Service riders are friendly, they do a good job . They have coffee and trail mix go free while you wait .

Pamela,

Thanks for being a customer at Westside!  Thanks for rating us, thankks for the 5 stars!  Our coffee, trail mix and SMILES are all free! Thanks, See you next time!!

Duane B.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile maintenance
Friendly staff they got me in and out of my appointment on time with no delays. Went over everything thing with me before I left and answered all my questions.

Duane,

Sounds like we need to keep doing the same thing for you.  Kepp that Sonata coming back and we'll keep you happy!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Old, outdated, dirty and long wait
This place needs to be updated badly. Took far to long for service and so uncomfortable. Ceiling tiles were not present in the bathroom due to a water leak. Friendly staff but hard to find where to take the car for drop off. Check in took too long as one booth was open.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

We apologize for not meeting your time expectations.  We are aware of our facility and our ownership is currently planning a complete upgrade.  Thank you for being a customer.  If I can be of assistance on your next visit please contact me prior.

PR
Paul R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Meets customer needs
Westside makes it easy to get my car serviced quickly and efficiently by friendly staff.

Paul,

Keep that Veloster rolling.... into Westside for service!!!  Thanks for everythiing!

Communication Should Be Better
Car repairs can be very frustrating and miscommunications make it harder. Better communication would have made the experience much less frustrating.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience.  I would like to speak with you further about this. Please contact me at your next available time so we can make it right.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hydaui Service
My new Advisor provided excellent customer service. He made my check very easy, since I was new to the.westside.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks for taking your time to rate us.  thanks for being a customer at Westside.

Margaret M.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service as usual
Sebastian took care of us as usual. Great and friendly service

Margaret,

Sebastian is an awesome team member.  We thank you for your 5 star rating and look forward to help you keep that Sonata tuned like fine music!

Callahan, FL
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great Job
They did another great job on my car. Had it checked and back to me in a timely fashion.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank YOU!!!! See you next time!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
The service provided was excellent from the start; Service Advisor, Parts Manager, and Technician, including clerk at time of check out. Questions were answered professionally, and with clarity. Also, while waiting, I used the massage chair. It was very relaxing, and a plus.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

This is all great news!!! Thank You!!!!!!

Delvys D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I went there last weekend for an oil change and the customer service was really good and I got my service done in less than an hour. I hope they keep getting better.

Delvys,

We keep working hard to get better everyday.  Thank You for recogonizing.

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/04/2019 Category: Service
No review
None

Nancy,

Hope you're enjoying that new Kona as much as we  love taking care of you!  Thanks for everything!

EM
Eric M.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Everything great love it

Eric,

Thanks for being such a great customer.  Thanks for the feedback. See you soon!

LH
Laura H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service, make sure I was satisfied
I receive great service, I was without my car for a week, and the serviceman. Made sure I had a rental car. Everyone was courteous and professional.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

You keep that Sonata coming back, we'll keep you happy.... deal? ;-)

Thank You!

NT
Nikki T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Dishonest
I called and asked for a quote on installing a new battery and was quoted $140, upon arrival they confirmed it was my battery and I was shown a price on paper of $132. Once they finished and I went to pay, my total was $209. They completely failed to mention the $77 in additional “fees” until after the job was finished. I voiced my issue on the price discrepancy only to be told that the man who quoted me had gone to lunch and that this guy talking to me at this point “always shows the full price.” Why would you ever quote a price NOT in full? I was promised a follow up phone call by the manager who was apparently out of town and still have not heard back, almost two weeks later. I won’t be servicing my vehicle here any longer and as I search for my next vehicle the decision whether or not to stay with this dealership has been made by this lack of transparency, clear deceit, and poor customer service.

Nikki,

Thank You for takingthe time to give us your feedback.  We welcome all comments, that is how we get better.  I was disappointed to read how our staff failed you as detailed in your response.
  I am always available an would welcome the chance to make your experience better, if only after the fact.  I am ast the store 8am to 6pm Monday thru Friday.  Please call or email anytime.  My contact is listed below.

Sincerely,

Jaqueline H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Sherman Cooper is the best
Sherman Cooper gave me excellent service.He is management material. He is very professional .
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank You Jacqueline.  We love taking care of you and your Sonata.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very attentive and caring
Great service as always. Sherman did a great job in servicing my 2015 Genesis G80. Adrian and Joe in Parts were very helpful in looking up accessories for my Genesis.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

You are the best, thanks!!!

NH
Natasha H.
Sherman in Service great
The are friendly and timely in everything they do.

Natasha,

Sherman is a pretty great guy, I agree.  Thank you so much for being a customer.  We look forward to seeing you back.

The atmosphere
I would if the update is better. But for now because it's closer
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019