Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2083371/5Overall Rating 4.2083371/5Overall Rating 4.2083371/5Overall Rating 4.2083371/5rating 4.2083371
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Mark H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/23/2018 Category: Service
So convenient. Great service!
So happy you are close by, so helpful, so capable and so nice!😀🚙🚗🚙
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great experience overall
No 2 week wait for an appointment, very friendly staff made sure I was taken care of and updated. Although they couldn't find the issue I went in for, they did find another repair and coordinated everything under my warranty.

06/22/2018 Category: Service
I love the prompt and friendly service. The detailer did a superb job with washing our car.
The staff are very professional and thorough.

Rundown facilities
Service and advisors were fine but the facilities are run down and dirty. Not somewhere I would ever want to wait on a vehicle.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Mrs. Walker,

I apologize to hear about your dissatisfaction with your recent service. I will have Sherman Cooper reach out to you and he will make this situation right.

The massage chair
Good place to wait for car service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

KR
Kevin R.
Gainesville, FL
Sonata Service
On May 23, 2018, I brought my 2011 Sonata with 105,308 miles in for an oil change. I waited in the customer lounge which has large, comfortable chairs, TV, WIFI, coffee and snacks. Along with the oil change, my vehicle was inspected and I was given a list of items will need to be replaced soon along with the costs. The service took just under an hour. Thanks to Westside Hyundai and Sebastian Rivera for the great customer service.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Jessie C.
Friendly environment
Wait time to long especially when you make appointment. If you schedule for one service that is all that should be done and you should not feel pressured to get other things done.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your response. I will have the assistance manager Sherman Cooper reach out to you and resolve this situation.

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there
Nothing

Jambe M.
Macclenny, FL
2012 Hyundai Azera
AWESOME AS USUAL!!!!!!
Thanks for always providing awesome service. Keeping my 2012 Azera in tip top shape!!.... I even bring my Kia K7 (Cadenza) for service!!! Thanks Westside Hyundai.

PR
Paul R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Positive attitudes of employees
Fine experience and on time.

Tarsya B.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Getting customers in and out in a timely manner
Great job

Very pleased
I love my new vehicle and the service my store offers. They are friendly and helpful. Thanks for a great job!

Richard S.
Professional service
Sebastian was professional and courteous in writing up my service request and advised with insight.

FT
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

GC
Gay C.
My Hyundai
This dealership treats clients as friends! Always feel right at home and that we’re getting the best service for our Santa Fe!

SD
Sharon D.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU
ALWAYS A NO HASSLE, NO UP SELLING WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.

LL

Bethany V.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service dept.
It’s always a pleasure to have my Hyundai serviced here. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The wait times can be a little excessive but friendly faces compensate for that.. I will never go anywhere else!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018