1944 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5Overall Rating 4.2500038/5rating 4.2500038
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Mark H.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
No issues
No issues. Service always completed as promised and no issues

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good Visit
Everything went smoothly and as expected with no surprises. Thanks.

EM
Eric M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The service is great
Love this dealer ship the best on the westside!

Catherine C.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Personal service!
The team here always gets my car taken care of! They are respectful and courteous, and I love their wash and vac service! (USUALLY complimentary with my maintenance)

2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Cimmitted customer
Overall service was good.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Over and beyond
Issues that I had on my last visit was taking care of and also they went over and beyond.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Alright
Serviced my car here for the first time. Service advisor was kind and professional when I arrived, and took the time to look up my maintenance package. I did not receive any communication while my car was being serviced, and after the inspection nobody went over the inspection with me.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Terrible Service for a Saturday Morning
To sum it up, I paid too much money for improper service as an alignment was either not done on my car or poorly done. On top of that, I waited for who knows how long before I found out *myself* that my car was ready. At no point was the receptionist or myself informed of this. Thanks

LW
Linda W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service is good.
Service is good. People are friendly and helpful.

Saint Augustine, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Scam dealership
Got a car here before which was not even the value sold to me. Was charged high interest rate and now I'm stuck with a lemon. Great job Jack Hannah Hyundai.

NM

EG
Ethel G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
I am truly impressed with the way a person is treated once they are within the confounds of the service area

Madeline C.
Macclenny, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2018 Category: Service
they were friendly and very helpful
I had a 2009 Hyundai for 10 years and I loved it and it was used when I brought it and I traded it in for my 2018 Hyundai Kona and I know I will love this car very much also. I would recommend a Hyundai to any one of my friends and family.

AR
Alexis R.
Yulee, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
This particular location is always short staffed which causes an increase in wait time for any kind of service.

Charley S.
2015 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2018 Category: Service
30,000 miles service
When you have a scheduled appointment, please try to adhere to the completion time as closely as you can. I do appreciate the communication as to when the vehicle will be ready.

CD
Cheryl D.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Westside Hyundai Very Good Service
The employees and staff are very kind and efficient.

2007 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Just a diagnostic test...
Although I wasn't happy with the results of the test (and you can't really blame Hyundai for that) what it was different on this visit is that although I had an appointment I had to wait about the same time as in my previous visits (that I was a walk-in). My belief is that people that bother to make an appointment should get priority do understand that the time your car has to stay in service depends on the kind of work that has to be done to it. But this was just a diagnostic and typically it should n't take longer than an oil change and car wash.
Last but not least I have to mention that although I was initially charged for the service the full amount was later refunded to me without having me asking anything like that.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The vehicles on the car lot.
Bad experience

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Nothing Fancy
Not really to much to brag about. Basic service and basic customer service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

John Keester