Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2400044/5Overall Rating 4.2400044/5Overall Rating 4.2400044/5Overall Rating 4.2400044/5rating 4.2400044
Overall Rating 2.26/5Overall Rating 2.26/5rating 2.26rating 2.26rating 2.26

AL
Ava L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They had no problems answering my questions. Very patient and not pushy about having more services done..
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

2016 Hyundai Veloster

Seminole, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service dept woes
It took 3 visits to repair the problem of car not starting. Service advisor wouldn't return call twice. Dealership refused to provide rental or loaner for several days.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Mrs. Lowther,

I apologize to hear about your recent service. I will have Sherman Cooper, assistant manager, reach out to you and do whatever we need to make this situation right.

VR
Veronica R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I am very satisfied with the service I received. Sherman was very knowledgeable and has excellent customer service skills. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He is a huge asset to your company.

Thank you Sherman.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serivcing your vehicle on the next visit.

RF
Rosemay F.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
N/a
Good customer service is so important
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

YY
Yvette Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
I'm please with the service that I receive when I come in.
I'm please with the service that I receive when I come in.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Russell L.
Yulee, FL
2012 Hyundai Accent
Service writer was great
I had expected some difficulty but I was in and out

2009 Hyundai Genesis
See Annah
Service is awesome.

AQ
Annette Q.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2018 Category: Service
I had to come in on a Saturday with no appointment and they were able to take care of my car quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

OS
Ollie S.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy!
Quick and I know it's done right !
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

Hyundai of Orange Park
Westside Hyundai
Genesis of Orange Park

AD
Alanda D.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Every time I come to Hyundai for any service the employees are very helpful and nice. They explain everything that is going on with your vehicle and I think communication is very important. I also want to thank Service Advisor Sebastian Rivera for his great service. Job well done.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Fast & Friendly
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

CD
Cheryl D.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at Westside Hyundai
Each and every time I go in for service I am meet with a smile and a willingness to help me in what ever my situation is. Anna McVey is a true example of what a service advisor should be like to all customers. The other staff members are kind and helpful as well.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Waste of time
I usually have a great service but my last one was the worst because I paid for something to get fixed and 2 weeks later my car does the same exact thing and I will never come back.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Mrs. Smith,

I apologize to hear about this situation. I will have Sherman Cooper reach out to you and do whatever we need to make the situation right.

Shawanna M.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for you business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.